Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @Sleepy Owl  Was in the midst of Epi 2 but had to go out for a client's meeting.  Now back, wfh ... kekekeke
I find it hilarious so it is a good feeling to end the year with laughter.

Hey there Chingu :heart3:

Yeah its good to see another funny drama after "Zombie Detective". Even "If I Cheat, I Die" is quite hilarious. 

Hey there @MayanEcho, @sadthe1st  :Pandabulous:

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Sleepy Owl ! seems like drama thread will have some quick thrills like Start Up? lol

I'll be lurking around its thread just like I did with "Start Up", but I really hope, it won't be as bad as that one :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

29 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl i have too many episodes here and there to catch up and not enough time!

That's the case with almost everyone Chingu. I could catch up "Delayed Justice" this last week. So I am gonna say, take it easy, watch as much as you can, I am behind in "Uncanny Counter", and the other two new dramas, but will take my time catching them up, since well, another one, "Run On" will start this week for the wed-thurs slot too, so again as you said, too much to watch, too less time. So I will watch them as the time permits :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

That's the case with almost everyone Chingu. I could catch up "Delayed Justice" this last week. So I am gonna say, take it easy, watch as much as you can, I am behind in "Uncanny Counter", and the other two new dramas, but will take my time catching them up, since well, another one, "Run On" will start this week for the wed-thurs slot too, so again as you said, too much to watch, too less time. So I will watch them as the time permits 

Pali Pali .. need you to join in the fun ... and your review please @Sleepy Owl

now on uncanny counter epi 6 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

hi @Lmangla @joccu @Sejabin

Drunk Good Vibes GIF by sofiahydman

hahaha @Min2206 no worries i still enjoy every single bit of the kdrama jokes even though im not fast enough to catch all episodes! i’ve finished Uncanny Counter ep5 just now.. still have ep6 later when i get home.. i’ll probably start Mr Queen ep 1 and 2 tonite too, if i din stay out too late!

@Sleepy Owl i would have watched everything in time if base on past months lol but dec is packed with too many activities lol im in the bus heading out to meet friend for dinner now!

run away GIF

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

The cheating one

This one is good, while the story was going anywhere in the first two episodes, it gets on proper track 3rd episode onward. There is humor and some really good mystery so I think I would recommend it. But then again, if you are watching too many dramas, maybe you can wait some more weeks so I can tell you about it in details :approves:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

This one is good, while the story was going anywhere in the first two episodes, it gets on proper track 3rd episode onward.

I forgot about this drama. OH, too many kdramas and so littlle time. Next two weeks i am free so I plan to catch up.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6