Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

If I only I could reverse it, remove Monday, or introduce 8 days week where we would have at least 4 days long weekend.  

I don`t hate Mondays but as you said, it is so little time for weekends. :D The four days long weekend is the best but you know the humans,  we won`t be satisfied even with that. :w00t:

We lament a little but we are ready to work on Mondays.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t hate Mondays but as you said, it is so little time for weekends. :D The four days long weekend is the best but you know the humans,  we won`t be satisfied even with that. :w00t:

We lament a little but we are ready to work on Mondays.

Yeah, we humans would want more :loolz:

• LOL 4

8 hours ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 @Ameera Ali Seems Mr. Queen is a remake of a Chinese Web Drama called Go Princess Go from 2015.

I browsed through a couple of episodes, and they take it to the next level. Also with the comedy. 

In the Chinese version the queen is trying to seduce every woman in the palace. 

Also, even though it's a historical drama, they are wearing Chanel clothes. 

Whoaa, thanks for the info @partyon   The Chinese historical dramas have never ceased to amaze me with their costumes and all.   The C-Mr Queen there is sexy as hell. Our K-Mr Queen is more tomboyish. 

Poor Dragon ... gone with the past.  @Ameera AliWonder what will Mr Chef call now?  a new NAME...  well, don't you think he gets the feel (best) of both world, he was a man 200 years in the future, now a woman.   Yea, just like @Sleepy Owlposted, humans want more ( I mean weekends and holidays:D )

46 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am still very busy because of this is the end of the year we must to closing and my baby has been sick fever+flu and me too but not bad only common flu, and I must to prepare something for our Christmas at home, and everything, so.. I will be busy in RL more than in online ^_* 

Stay strong and calm @Sejabin   Baby will get well soon.   

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 we were in dangerous of searching of Mr Queen virginity too :mrgreen: , this Mr keep loosing things :D

I am now watching the Epi 2 .. shhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhh    :Megalol:

@Ameera Ali Mr Queen was so proud that he learnt how to tie Granny Knot during the army, you know but the King knows better.  I wonder how the King untie it?  Hmmmm ..... . He probably seek advice from his army on how to.   And the expressions on the Court Lady Choi - daebak on her grimaces each time Mr Queen fumbled.   So glad that we get to hear Zoppa's voice in Epi 2.

The King :   Win during the day, fade at night
but the royal concubine, now Royal Noble Consort (sounded like 2nd in line? as wife to King) ... said otherwise :D

Read this drama is very well received in SK, along with UCounter

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Hey there Chingus

Penguin Hello GIF

@Min2206, @Ameera Ali Chingus, I told you she is a good actress, but well I think she got some REALLY good fans here, which makes people kind of avoid her thread or her drama thread. I am yet to check them out for entertainment purposes. About drama, I believe it could be really good, if they don't mess it up themselves. I

n my opinion, although it could require a bit more smart writing, but it would be interesting, if the full body swap would happen (not really fan of it though), but seeing the Queen in modern life in the body of a man who also happens to be a womanizer with many after him, would be interesting too. OF course it will not happen here, since Choi Jin Hyuk has had a cameo role here. But would be interesting to see the things happening in 200 years later timeline with the Queen struggling too. Would make things really hard for the writers though, could affect the main plot line, so I understand why they didn't go this way. 

I am yet to watch the second episode of it, same with Hush episode 2. Will try to catch them up, and well for Uncanny Counter, I am 2 episodes behind, it might remain the same at least till the end of this week :rubchin:

+2

55 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

58 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Missed the Christmas lightings down Orchard Road.

not much decorations.. but the shopping crowd is still there, minus the tourists.

we have an announcement by our PM later this afternoon on the pandemic situation and hopefully we can progress to phase 3 where more ppl are allowed for visiting.. currently it's 5 visitors, at phase 3 it will be 8 visitors.. else, chinese new year is round the corner many will be in dilemma of the reunion dinners since most of the married children will have more than 5 ppl and unable to visit their parents.

hi @Sleepy Owl ! seems like drama thread will have some quick thrills like Start Up? lol

uh oh party hard GIF by Party Over Here

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 5