Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

and cr. @Ameera Ali i was so amazed by ur clip for this! it reminds me of the paperdolls i used to play when i was a kid..

i kept trying to watch it over and over again... like how many panties and bras did she have to wear??

oops.. sorry @Sleepy Owl  cover ur eyes and skip this post!

bet u felt like u're among a group of Pervy Ahjummas here! lol

me too .. @sadthe1st  but our zoppa is smart - he skips the bra

giphy.gif

Not just the queens, all of them .. their clogs .. the amount of layers .. imagine, if you have a tummy-ache .. 

Our @Sleepy Owl is a cool guy - he sure no problemo :D

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon Noona, @Ameera Ali and @Min2206 I just finished the first episode of Mr. Queen, and I think I will be watching it. So funny, I am sure we'll be having some conspiracies going on too first one being who tried to kill the actual Queen to be. 

I was sure Shin Hye Sun would do a good job here, since I have seen her act well in her previous works, but still I found her acting too good here. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, @Ameera Ali and @Min2206 I just finished the first episode of Mr. Queen, and I think I will be watching it. So funny, I am sure we'll be having some conspiracies going on too first one being who tried to kill the actual Queen to be. 

I was sure Shin Hye Sun would do a good job here, since I have seen her act well in her previous works, but still I found her acting too good here. 

Surprisingly @Sleepy Owl ...   Didnt expect her to do so well in this comedy drama.  I just saw some previews from Epi 3, can't wait for tomorrow sub -- she went to the brothel and she was trying to impress and woo the "royal concubine"??

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

@Min2206 @Ameera Ali Seems Mr. Queen is a remake of a Chinese Web Drama called Go Princess Go from 2015.

I browsed through a couple of episodes, and they take it to the next level. Also with the comedy. :joy:

In the Chinese version the queen is trying to seduce every woman in the palace. :joy:

Spoiler

img431227560.jpg?w=584

i7Dx6gt.gif

Also, even though it's a historical drama, they are wearing Chanel clothes. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Surprisingly @Sleepy Owl ...   Didnt expect her to do so well in this comedy drama.  I just saw some previews from Epi 3, can't wait for tomorrow sub -- she went to the brothel and she was trying to impress and woo the "royal concubine"??

I had seen her do a good job in "Still 17", that drama is among my favorites, so I knew she would do good here. Her performance in Angel drama was fine too (till 2-3 episodes), but since it was not the type of drama I like, I dropped it. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I can`t believe Monday is almost over.

I always wonder, why the weekend takes so less time to end and so long to start again, but well, this is because things are unfair. 5 days weekdays and 2 weekends. If I only I could reverse it, remove Monday, or introduce 8 days week where we would have at least 4 days long weekend.  :evilelmo:

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2