Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Mr Queen - so you are telling me I am going to be the wife of the King?  Oh my gosh ..

but love how he man up to the task :joy:
D6F63D74-217F-4CE6-A5E3-91F2E827D60D.gif

Mr Queen need  go through with it with some little courage :tounge_wink:

24628CAF-B72A-412A-AF1C-1E21C16ECBD7.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I want this book too !   I can cos I am over 19.

Edit -  LOL @Ameera Ali  I had to pause the video cos I am laughing out so loud, my dad and mom glaring at me!   She came back for the book, it was flung mid-air and she went under it to look at the pics ... daebak PD !    Can you do the gif on slow-mo scene LOL, if you have time please?   the background music really complements it :Megalol:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 , @partyon to much information , so there should be something their to bother them when they running  :joy:

That part had me LOL louder when the Sanggung (her court lady in waiting) went saying... I will help you find it, whatever that has gone missing!   :loolz: when both bent down to check ... ahem

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 me  & @partyon and this king will go with each other so well   , We study our abs that way too 

~ taking his responsibility seriously 

The King sure is.   I believe him!   I believe you too @Ameera Ali  @partyon included! 

나도

나도

나도

I had to bring my lappy to the room to continue watching.  I am LOLling so loud! 
He is the first Joseon woman not to wear a bra.  I didn't know the bra is just one piece rectangle cloth?

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

47 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 me  & @partyon and this king will go with each other so well   , We study our abs that way too 

~ taking his responsibility seriously 

Lol - this king was studying the Korean version of the Kama Sutra though :D 

I study abs - I don’t even need a book :D 

39 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

The King sure is.   I believe him!   I believe you too @Ameera Ali  @partyon  I had to bring my lappy to the room to continue watching. I am LOLling so loud! He is the first Joseon woman not to wear a bra. I didn't know the bra is just one piece rectangle cloth

Yeah, I wasn’t sure about the bra and what that piece of cloth was. It was big. Maybe it’s used for stuffing instead :D 

I have to say that I normally don’t like the actress but she fits this role perfectly!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Lol - this king was studying the Korean version of the Kama Sutra though :D 

I study abs - I don’t even need a book :D 

Oh yea, forgot you are a pro .. mian he
Facepalm GIF - Find on GIFER

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have to say that I normally don’t like the actress but she fits this role perfectly!

Me too.  I am not into her either but I prefer her than the other prettier one LOL
Zoppa's voice over and her head tilting / expressions are good.

By the way, what is last part , preview to Epi 2 means --->  It feels like poop?  @Ameera Ali @partyon ?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

hi chingus!

i backread all the posts!!

and cr. @Ameera Ali i was so amazed by ur clip for this! it reminds me of the paperdolls i used to play when i was a kid..

i kept trying to watch it over and over again... like how many panties and bras did she have to wear??

5C3A0356-3B61-4ABB-8A16-5A6678A37953.gif

Panty-cyclopedia-An-Insight-Study-Of-Pan

hahahaha!!!

oops.. sorry @Sleepy Owl  cover ur eyes and skip this post!

bet u felt like u're among a group of Pervy Ahjummas here! lol

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

i think the production team really has great creativity for this one hahaha!!!

i learnt something new this time.. in future when i watch those joseon era dramas, i will pity the queens in the palaces. hmm.. i hope the actresses din really have to go through all the pieces..

scared korean GIF

• LOL 4
  • Blob 3