Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla are watching one specific crime doc or one of those that tells different crime stories every episode

it is called 'behind mansion walls' and covers 2 stories per episode. all of them about rich people. it has a bit of dramatization and mostly interviews with investigators/journalists. it has a pretty light touch and the narrator has a bit of a sarcastic quip. so am half watching and half playing on my phone. random discovery on youtube.

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

39 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

waving hello to @joccu @Jillia @sadthe1st @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl @H0ney ...

kekeke... am so bored that I keep watch some crime docs instead of catching up on my kdrama list. :sweatingbullets:

Hey there Chingu :Pandabulous:

Which dramas are you currently following? 

12 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Me, realizing I have to take new screencaps for my recap:

Its always amazing to see how much efforts you put in writing your posts, and add all those screencaps and gifs. I always look forward to your posts :approves:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Which dramas are you currently following? 

only 3-4 dramas but am kind of behind. think they don't have that "I must watch now" kind of feel. so phoenix, man in veil, delayed justice and this turkish drama called emanet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is called 'behind mansion walls' and covers 2 stories per episode. all of them about rich people. it has a bit of dramatization and mostly interviews with investigators/journalists. it has a pretty light touch and the narrator has a bit of a sarcastic quip. so am half watching and half playing on my phone. random discovery on youtube.

Waaa, you can really multi-task @Lmangla

happy birthday GIF by oursingaporearmy

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1