Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, corey said:

No, not the only one  - I also do not like sunlight. I got headaches, I sweat a lot in hot weather and feel like my energy is drained. So I am perfectly ok where I am.

Yeah I also have a hard time summer and usually try to never step out, not before late evening or sunset, because I also get headache due to heat. 

So I was usually the odd one out among my friends. They would step out of the rooms and sit in the hostel garden during winters when there would be sunlight and I in my room would think "Why the hell is sun out during winters, shouldn't it be dark because of clouds?".:loolz:

So overall since my heat resistance is not that good, I really dislike summer. Of course the only good thing about it is playing hockey, cricket and football with friends at night or evening. 

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ooh I see,  I don't mind rainy , gloomy period for a day or 2 but over a week, if I don't see a bit of sunshine, it kinda gets me.

I don't really mind it, be it a week or even 2 or more. I remember the weather being cloudy and rainy for about 10 days where I used to study, and I was the only one who was fine with it. The cloudy weather has got a special kind of darkness, which I actually love. 

+2 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thanks @corey and @joccu for the explanation. am used to thinking of sunlight as a kind of alarm as I usually end up oversleeping on cloudy days but it makes sense that our natural body clock just wakes us up as well.

For me, although sunlight can act as an alarm, I make sure it does not do it, by keeping my room completely dark using the curtains. For me, I find it better to wake with my own alarm on the time I want and not when I don't want to because of sunlight. 

Plus since I usually sleep for 4-5 hours at night, I really need to sleep peacefully to be productive after waking up. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

@Lmangla I really hate the weather here. Extremes of temperature only, either its burning hot or its freezing cold. Sighhh. I hate sleeping without the fan, idislike that absolute silence when fans are not on, but here I can't help it. Sigh. Summer is still something that I can manage, I don't know how I'm going to survive the winter, I'm really not used to it...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

you had me laughing when the poor model tripping over her shoes ..

there's actually a few compilation of Runway Bloopers on youtube.. and ouch! the ankles.

hi all! i'm sipping iced milk tea and random browsing..

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla I really hate the weather here. Extremes of temperature only, either its burning hot or its freezing cold. Sighhh. I hate sleeping without the fan, idislike that absolute silence when fans are not on, but here I can't help it. Sigh. Summer is still something that I can manage, I don't know how I'm going to survive the winter, I'm really not used to it...

hope you have got all your winter clothes. yea, sleeping without the fan can take some getting used to. so weird how we are so used to the sound that we can't sleep without it. I usually put in speed one if I still need to hear the noise and have some air circulation. do you have heaters in your hostel?

+2

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hope you have got all your winter clothes. yea, sleeping without the fan can take some getting used to. so weird how we are so used to the sound that we can't sleep without it. I usually put in speed one if I still need to hear the noise and have some air circulation. do you have heaters in your hostel?

+2

No we don't have heaters in the hostel, I have to buy one myself. Sigh. 

I have become a sweater maniac. Lol. I didn't own even one sweater or jacket before coming here, but now I have bought atleast 10 sweaters in a span of one month. LOL. Someone should stop me. All these winterwears are so cute and cozy, I can't resist. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

Just now, kokodus said:

No we don't have heaters in the hostel, I have to buy one myself. Sigh. 

I have become a sweater maniac. Lol. I didn't own even one sweater or jacket before coming here, but now I have bought atleast 10 sweaters in a span of one month. LOL. Someone should stop me. All these winterwears are so cute and cozy, I can't resist. 

Is it your first year in North India? You are right about winterwears being cute and cozy, and the best thing I like about winters is, if you feel cold, just add another layer. 

I think almost all hostels don't have heaters or don't allow heaters. It was the same in my hostel too, but they would be lenient during winters. They would not do checking for heaters during winters, but then when the spring would start, they would do it, and fine those who would have it. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

"Father, one day, a woman walked into my life.

I said the most hurtful things that I can think of...and pushed her away as hard as possible.

But she came to me again.

This woman is very similar to who I am. I often see myself in her.

She also has the scars that I have on my body. Tears in my head are also filled in her heart. 

I'm the one who gave her the scar and the tears.

I should never have met her. I should have never let her walk into my lousy life.
I feel regret, father.
I feel regret for the first time in my whole life."

:criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3