Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Please stay healthy! <3333333

will do! 

i dont think ill get sick because i never get sick. if i do get sick it's once or twice a year, but if u consider puking/vomiting getting sick then i definitely do get sick a lot. (i have bad motion sickness) plus i havent got sick yet this year! (not including puking tho) :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But now is ML really involved in the baseball player's brother's death? I think it is somewhat related to the accident ML had years ago too.

that section of the scene wasn't being edited properly i think. there was an abrupt change.. i could hear the bgm suddenly cut off.. i hope Ji Hoon's question "why did u do it?" meant to be something else.

as for Da Jung, hopefully she gets scouted in other broadcast station. her dream is very much a news anchor. i'm not sure if being an MC works the same for her since she was more being "thrown in" on those last minute assignments at JBC, even the MC for the Divorce program was more of a pun due to her being a divorcee.

Frustrated Head GIF by Jin

hii @Sleepy Owl @joccu @Ameera Ali @mirmz @Jillia

buffy the vampire slayer coffee GIF by Pop TV

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Hey there Chingus 

goodmorning-26.jpg

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

that section of the scene wasn't being edited properly i think. there was an abrupt change.. i could hear the bgm suddenly cut off.. i hope Ji Hoon's question "why did u do it?" meant to be something else.

as for Da Jung, hopefully she gets scouted in other broadcast station. her dream is very much a news anchor. i'm not sure if being an MC works the same for her since she was more being "thrown in" on those last minute assignments at JBC, even the MC for the Divorce program was more of a pun due to her being a divorcee.

Yeah, they suddenly added that scene, maybe to add some tension in the drama. 

Yeah I also hope that she will be scouted, but I do have a feeling that JBC will be the one to scout her. Both the head and team leader were feeling extremely sad with the results, and counted themselves responsible for it too. So let's hope we'll be seeing her dream come true too. Remember the old guy who turned Dae Young into a young one, asking her about something she wants too? Maybe that will also help. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

On 10/30/2020 at 1:36 AM, kokodus said:

Hi strong tower!!! Nice to meet a fellow HP fan here. Please tell me you are wintergardener too. Hahaha. 

Yes usually second season drops in quality, but as @larus said, Shin Lee made the first season with the idea of making 2 more seasons unlike other shows where the make another season just because a drama is popular or had high ratings. Its not the case for HP. 

Yes, am a WG shipper too. Shipping them happened after the last ep. Didnt quite invested on them emotionally. Their lovestory hardly even crossed my mind then the last ep happened. Lol. The last ep made me realize they  were pretty a big deal cause their scene or kiss happened in the later part of the episode. 

My reply is a bit late. Sorry  haha

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Remember the old guy who turned Dae Young into a young one, asking her about something she wants too? Maybe that will also help.

she will want Dae Young back to his old self!! much more than her own dream... cos, i would think that both of them have realised during this separation that without each other (and their kids), their dreams are pointless.

snow white pizza GIF

hii @Min2206 just almonds for lunch??

hii @strongtower

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

she will want Dae Young back to his old self!! much more than her own dream... cos, i would think that both of them have realised during this separation that without each other (and their kids), their dreams are pointless.

+2

Well you could be right here, but maybe Dae Young will turn back to his old self himself, or maybe he'll meet and help that old dude again to gain a favor. Anyway, we've got 2 more episodes left now and it has been a good ride so far.

+2

40 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Afternoon @Sleepy Owl

Good Afternoon Chingu :biubiu:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2