• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Yay! That'll be great!

I might switch back and forth between here and the drama threads. :cutekitty:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

I might switch back and forth between here and the drama threads.

That`s what i am doing.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, larus said:

That`s what i am doing.

Me too...I'm toggling between the drama section and this thread too. :approves:

• Like 6

@wallflowersforjane  I remember watching the brasil race 2008 in library. I had exams coming up the next week and If I had stayed home I wouldn´t have studied. So I went to the library to study.  I remember the last lap and the finish line and Massa´s family when they thought felipe had won but then hamilton overtook in the last lap or the last corners Timo Glock who had the dry tyres.  I felt kind off bad for Massa and his family and glad for Lewis. In 2007 LEwis was in the lead in the Championship before the last race but lost the championship to Kimi by one point.

The rain gp are always fun because usually then something actually happens. good example is 2011 canada.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
59 minutes ago, larus said:

I had coffee ice cream instead. I had a rest of ice cream from yesterday but it was not enough.:sweatingbullets:

I love love love coffee ice cream! I sometimes mix coffee granules to other flavours of ice cream. Best with salted caramel flavour! :lol:

:hahah!:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@wallflowersforjane  I remember watching the brasil race 2008 in library. I had exams coming up the next week and If I had stayed home I wouldn´t have studied. So I went to the library to study.  I remember the last lap and the finish line and Massa´s family when they thought felipe had won but then hamilton overtook in the last lap or the last corners Timo Glock who had the wet tyres.  I felt kind off bad for Massa and his family and glad for Lewis. In 2007 LEwis was in the lead in the Championship before the last race but lost the championship to Kimi by one point.

The rain gp are always fun because usually then something actually happens. good example is 2011 canada.

It was quite near my exam period too! I think it might have been study week so I was cooped in my room and that was the one break I let myself have.

Yes, I have a soft spot for Massa because of that and then when he joined Williams. That's the team I supported. Another team with constant bad luck, even when they had a good car. Sigh. :( Speaking of Massa, his son is so cute! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RfCtxJ2Ag

+ 2

• Like 3
  • Love 2