Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Poll: next re-watch event!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be joining the next re-watch event (kicking off late next week or the week after)?

• Yes, I wanna watch Money Flower ! Jang Hyuk oppa!
    • Yes, I wanna watch Secret! Ji Sung - I heart you!
    • Yes, I wanna watch Innocent Man! I can't get enough of Song Joong Ki!
    • No, I hate all the dramas in the re-watch event
    • No, I have no time for re-watch events

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/02/2020 at 10:00 AM

11 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@Lynne don't forget to get yourself plenty of rest Lyn. We need to take care of health more than ever now. 

Thanks @Alice Wonderland 

Good Morning 

:heart1:

• Like 8

22 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@MY15  @joccu ISTG Hulkenberg has the worst luck out there. His car failed before the start? UGH!

Totally agree. Such a waste! He needs to absorb some good luck away from Hamilton.

His tyre burst on the second last lap, he went into the pits, came out, the tyre broke again and he still wins! And he had the gall to imply that he lost the championship to Rosberg because he had mechanical problems/bad luck that year. Such a bad loser. Full marks to Vettel for giving credit to Rosberg then and there. Sorry, ranting here.

@joccu

You support a lot of drivers :) Which race would you like to go see live?

• Like 5

Hi @MinLyn are you wfh or in office

@Teeners

I like the author (CoolIssue) for At Long Last too. But that story is LONG. Just finished the first few chapters - the bedroom scenes are quite... ahem... ( @mademoisellesia do you like to read? quite the steamy one.)

Spoiler

HB supposed to be virgin :lol:

Falling from Grace by ReginaDesolatio is hot. Almost like 50 shades! I like the new one from SawyerDavenport - Queen of Spades - love a story about a strong and smart woman. So many are good.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2

@MY15 Not so much on reading. I prefer watching hehe.

Spoiler

Wait, HB a virgin... BWAHAHAHAHA... that's not convincing 

:cries3:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@mademoisellesia

Spoiler

AHA! But he's a very fast learner :D By the 3rd scene, it was already with stilettos and by the wall and window :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@mademoisellesia, who's your oppa? Based on your comments, I'm guessing it's not HB, lol.

Hi, @MayanEcho!

@MY15, indeed, there are so many talented writers out there.

Spoiler

If you like SawyerDavenport, try Death Angel. It has a lot of action, and I think it should wrap up soon. She also wrote Homeward Bound that's a fun, quick read and is completed.

Yes, I love Falling from Grace. It's too bad it hasn't been updated for awhile.

At Long Last is supposed to go for 100 chapters. I started reading it in March. :blink: She also has a sageuk fanfic called Legend of Nakrang. It'll probably go super long as well.

Remember My Name by yejinhandlands is good. It features Dr. Yejin.

There are quite a few stories out there that feature a spunky YSR/YSJ - Meet Me at Midnight by Delulumind96, Front Page News by rulesthegalaxy.

Finding You by ravenmague is interesting. It's like the author pucked BinJin and dropped them in Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.

Yes, I read A LOT of fanfic.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Teeners said:

who's your oppa? Based on your comments, I'm guessing it's not HB, lol.

I have a loooooong list of Oppa. Forgive me for not naming one. If you stay long enough you'll find out from the chatting (I'm not very loyal like Lawyerh—hey it rhymes!). LOLLLL. What about you? 

HB, I don't know if it counts now because I'm in love with Yoo Jin Woo played by him. Everything else is no feel although I didn't mind his other characters in some movies. Regretfully both Negotiation and CLOY his magic didn't work on me.

@MY15

OMG, don't put images in my head, LMAO.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Teeners

Thanks! Have read and also love the ones you have mentioned. Starting Finding You :). For At Long Last, will there be more bedroom scenes? That would give me motivation to read to 100 chapters LOL.

9 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

OMG, don't put images in my head, LMAO.

Spoiler

Imagine... hahaha

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

@mademoisellesia I like Kim Soo Hyun, Jo In Sung, Gong Yoo. I have not seen any of his works, but I quite like the visuals of Jung Woo Sung

Ah, Yoo Jin Woo. I need to give MOTA another try. I started it after CLOY, and it was strange to see him with Park Shin Hye.

Spoiler

What did you think of the final episode? I read there was a bit of backlash from netizens.

@MY15, re At Long Last

Spoiler

There's definitely more up ahead but if memory serves, I think it gets tamer after chapter 50 and after chapter 70, it's a lot of scenes of domestic life.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Morning everybody! :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKIG2CvVtVPqG2cdHXY26

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

53 minutes ago, Teeners said:

@mademoisellesia I like Kim Soo Hyun, Jo In Sung, Gong Yoo. I have not seen any of his works, but I quite like the visuals of Jung Woo Sung

Ah, Yoo Jin Woo. I need to give MOTA another try. I started it after CLOY, and it was strange to see him with Park Shin Hye.

Hide contents

What did you think of the final episode? I read there was a bit of backlash from netizens.

That's it? That's a short list :D 

I am amazed how some of you can keep it so short. My heart is too big/fickle for just One. :P My philosophy is since I can't have any for real, I'll have as many as they appeal to me on-screen :w00t:

My first HB exposure was Secret Garden, so I have no trouble falling in love with Jin Woo. He's so well written and charming :wub:

I'm OK with the finale actually. Not the ending I had imagine; yet strangely OK with it. Would be nice if I could see that handsome face rather than his backside though. It leaves room for a season 2, although it doesn't seem like there is any. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 4