Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

Honestly senna´s accident was the first deadly accident that I have seen in F1.  I think I was 15 and I was watching the older F1 one races on computer.  I think i stopped watching F1 like a month.

Vettel´s next move is really intesting. The question is were he´s going next?  Racing point(austin martin next year) or somewhere else? or is he gonig to take brake and come back year later?

and the other think I´m been thinking is the ferrari. yesterday I was waching qualifying and my country´s commentators was discussing ferraris´s car for next year. and apparently ferrari has a competing car in the year 2022 season. 

Hello @joccu great to see you here! You are in team subtract so we are very happy. Every new person seems to want to be in team add LOL.

I think Vettel will likely be in Austin Martin (fka RP) if they can agree terms. There is no other competitive car available and RP seems keen to have him. Hopefully money is not an issue since the owner can bankroll his own son in the team.

Yes, I read too that Ferrari is making plans for 2022 with the new rules and giving up these 2 years. So no loss to Vettel too.

Who do you support?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Replies 136.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, larus said:

I can understand that. I was about to quit watching kdramas a few times. But I am still here.

I am watching in the past two weeks old movies (from 1930-1960). I watched so far 20, I think. They are light, funny and easy to watch just like rom coms kdramas but shorter and with more romance. :w00t: I read the short biography of the old stars. Some of them had a life like in movies.

+2

what have you been watching? any good ones? one oldie that I watched randomly and loved was hobson's choice. found it accidentally on youtube once.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Why are Seo Ji Hoon and Yoo Hyun Min always paired up in dramas? Do they come in a set? lol

Hahahaha Ikr. I was thinking about the same thing when I saw the drama. Are they from the same agency? At least they went off to do something else first after Mama Fairy and then meet again for this drama. Maybe they made a promise to one another that they'll work together again only this time YHM will get the girl, LOL.

Do you like my Kangaroo abs? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

13 minutes ago, MY15 said:

1. Yes, grocery shopping was very early. Both denied strongly. JHI - SYJ herself said no during an interview I think. Anyway, the timing clashes a bit with HB - if it were you, who would you choose :lol: Sorry, no offence to JHI fans.

4. See the fan-made videos which summarises the interactions and also the Swoon videos. But I am looking at it from shipper's eyes so I could be biased LOL.

Re the grainy photo, apparently it was taken earlier when HB was still in SK. Anyway, even their own shippers debunked this photo in the shipper thread here.

OK. I just wanted to check my memory wasn't wrong about both sides denying. Hey you never know, maybe HB is a cover-up for her and JHI!!! :P Imma stirring the pot here, hahahahaha. For meeeee, I like JHI with Chae Soo Bin's visuals. They match well in A Piece of Mind. :) Not shipping them at all, just saying on-screen visually they/their characters match and my eyes liked it. I didn't like Pretty Noona drama so I wouldn't be convinced of this pairing :P Plus @Lawyerh wants JHI with HJM...? Right??

Yes I saw their posts debunking it, lol. I was curious of their reactions since this ship had sunk a long time ago... *****RUNSSSS

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Do you like my Kangaroo abs? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No it was horrible! :D

200w.gif

Please do not post any more kangaroo abs!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
9 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Yes, I read too that Ferrari is making plans for 2022 with the new rules and giving up these 2 years. So no loss to Vettel too.

Who do you support?

Well Kimi Räikkönen was the reason I started F1 back in 2001.So Kimi räikkönen, lewis hamilton, max verstappen, landon Norris, Daniel RIcciardo, Sebastian Vettel and pierre Gasly.

I like the drivers not the construstors. Because usually they just screw they drivers.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

just back reading and seeing mention a dating scandal..... how did I miss this?! omo, @partyon ~ I only saw this now after you posted LOL... the ships must have been in so much chaos.... bad of me, but I missed the popcorn! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlou the chat a bit lagged. Reply you here. The Hometown flex ep 2. You can skip. The funny part only when SG and TH compete to buy the most expensive fish. But you can already guess, who's the winner is right... :lol:

I'm guessing SG won hands down..he's one smart cookie and TH was quite well known to be so unlucky in games during 1n2d season 2 ahhahahaha. Ok..so I'll skip ep 2. Is ep3 interesting though? YunHo is there and i'm liking his long hair hahahahahahha

+2

random shipping remembrance... a poster who wondered (like many of us) why on earth she was shipping. she wondered if she was just annoyed at her daughter for not dating and so was being random matchmaker aunty mode and happy to see 2 young people have chemistry. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hahaha. I really want to see you change your dp. Since you keep with the same one unlike everyone here. But I like you to win the bet. Cuz I don't expect her to end up with anyone except from ODO. Andwaeee... especially not RJ. He's annoying. Lol

I need a good reason to chance it. I changed my avatar for a short period of time two times since I joined Soompi. Once was when I was active in WGM related thread (I think). I was not a shipper then either but I spent time with other SeeSaw couple suporters and we all chance the avatar to a coffee picture (I forgot why). The second time was in Live Up to Your Name drama thread. I was a contest to guess when the OTP will kiss. I lost the bet. It was fun. I was a gif with someone shot by an arrow? Or maybe dying from another violent death. I don`t remember clearly.:w00t:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

random shipping remembrance... a poster who wondered (like many of us) why on earth she was shipping. she wondered if she was just annoyed at her daughter for not dating and so was being random matchmaker aunty mode and happy to see 2 young people have chemistry. :joy:

sighhh then why am i shipping? I dont have a daughter. Is it because i'm single and i live vicariously through randomly shipping other people. I think i need help. sighh

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, partyon said:

Ah man, I saw Senna's crash live in 1994. I still get the chills thinking about it. He was such a talented driver. And poor Schumi too.

Yeah.. it was horrible. :tears:

My brother was and still is a fan of F1 or other car or motorcycle racing. He went to watch live in the last few years the well known race 24 Hours of Le Mans. I think this year could not go.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

sighhh then why am i shipping? I dont have a daughter. Is it because i'm single and i live vicariously through randomly shipping other people. I think i need help. sighh

How do we get YYS to notice you so that you can ship yourself.....? :D

YYS agency, if you're reading this Ms. Koko is super nice with lots of passion. She's not scary at all......Not a bit! :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, larus said:

My brother was and still is a fan of F1 or other car or motorcycle racing. He went to watch live in the last few years the well known race 24 Hours of Le Mans. I think this year could not go.

that´s still my dream. Go to watch live F1. maybe next year! But the sad think is that I don´t think I´m going to see Kimi race.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

I'm dying here, what's IWTP? I am guessing 1155665 is Dol Dol Sol Sol La La Sol :D:D:D

I will check that out too. I don't even know the plot (not intended to find out coz I want to be surprised) but Lee Jae Wook looks good in it.

Do You Like Brahms? - Park Eun Bin and Kim Min Jae. Am I sucker for classical related drama, although Kdramas screw it up more than being successful... but I'm willing to check it out first. The Page Turner was good even though KBS messed up Naeil Cantabile.

Yup. It's easier to shorten their titles. Haha. And IWTP stands for I was the prettiest. HSJ and JS drama. Triangle trope again here. Lol. But saw the teaser and it looks interesting. Basically I will try any new drama and decided to continue or not after 2 trials. So yeah I am with you for waiting to be surprised. 

Oh yes KMJ! Haha. His image for a killer copy cat in Busted! impressed me. And he was so cute in RTDK. PT was good. I watched it long ago. NC, skipped it since it bored me just from the first ep. I thought it was a remake for Nodame Cantebille. But it wasn't. It is far from the original. 

I think the new trend will be musical drama? Their theme are generic.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

what have you been watching? any good ones? one oldie that I watched randomly and loved was hobson's choice. found it accidentally on youtube once.

I watch radomly. Some better than other  but I like the old glamour of Hollywood stars. The last movies I watched were Gloria, Casablanca, The Awful Truth , Gaslight, Holiday Inn and The Shop Around the Corner. That was only in the last two days. Plus others the whole week. :D

Casablanca (1942) is one of the famous movies of all time. I was surprised that I still recognized some good lines all of Rick (Humphrey Bogart`s character): " I'm a drunkard" when he was asked of his nationality. "We`ll always have Paris" said to the heroine (Ingrid Bergman), "This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" in the end of the movie. And the song... "As Time Goes". 

I don`t know if the younger generation likes this type of movies.

+2

• Like 12

I have watched many of the movies you mentioned @larus; some of them sound familiar but I don't know if I watched. will check them out when I am bored. I loved shop around the corner. that was the inspiration for 'you got mail' with tom hanks and meg ryan -- the updated internet version of that old movie.

• Like 9