Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

@mirmz Glad you had something good happen as well, though! :kiss_wink: Are the glasses what color?

they kinda have a tortiseshell print on them and they r kinda round

Edited by mirmz
typo
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Replies 149.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Sorry, but can you post a pic of a hentai tracksuit? Big sis needs more clarification.... :joy:

Noona, I guess what tracksuit she is talking about, had been seeing about it on many anime insta pages 

3a75c2dbddacf85cf0840261f79988e3

and yes it is disgusting as hell and would be more if you saw it from near. 

@mirmz, sorry you had to watch something like or similar to it, but action should have been taken immediately.

PS: I don't know if this image is against forum rules or not, but if it is, i'll remove it immediately.

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, partyon said:

Yeah, the comments can be quite harsh - I never read them. I just concentrate on Ms. Koala's text.
I like that she covers other countries' news too - not just South Korea's entertainment news.

I read her for news too.  But I need to look at other sources to verify her claims.  There have been occasions where they have been inaccurate?  But she never amends the original post to reflect the true reality even when she is corrected?  So I read her with a grain of salt.  Like I do some of the gossip columns in magazines.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, I guess what tracksuit she is talking about, had been seeing about it on many anime insta pages 

and yes it is disgusting as hell and would be more if you saw it from near. 

@mirmz, sorry you had to watch something like or similar to it, but action should have been taken immediately.

PS: I don't know if this image is against forum rules or not, but if it is, i'll remove it immediately.

+2

yeah that's the one.

Schmidt Puke GIF - Schmidt Puke Gross - Discover & Share GIFs

and the fact that it was a child a young child he is a year younger than me and i am as u know a minor and pretty young person in general. it was just freaking gross. i mean it could have been worse at least it didnt have certain parts in it, BUT STILL.

i didnt tell teacher cuz i think they already knew and my school dresscode is basically just for girls, and i think it's just about not having bare shoulders and spaghetti straps (which is kinda stupid but that's just me). i dont know the exact rules since i dont wear anything like that (i stick to graphic tees) but i will let u know if i hear anything about the situation.

btw sorry for the long post <3

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah that's the one.

and the fact that it was a child a young child he is a year younger than me and i am as u know a minor and pretty young person in general. it was just freaking gross. i mean it could have been worse at least it didnt have certain parts in it, BUT STILL.

i didnt tell teacher cuz i think they already knew and my school dresscode is basically just for girls, and i think it's just about not having bare shoulders and spaghetti straps (which is kinda stupid but that's just me). i dont know the exact rules since i dont wear anything like that (i stick to graphic tees) but i will let u know if i hear anything about the situation.

btw sorry for the long post <3

Had been seeing many anime pages on insta promoting it and was actually wondering who in his right mind buy it and wear it. But we've got a case here who did both. Youngsters don't really fail to surprise and disappoint me. I don't want to sound like an old man while being 23 years old, but when I see school kids nowadays, many of them really do things which we would never imagine to do. 

I really hope your school takes action against him. He might have thought it is cool, but it is disgusting. 

@H0ney, even I am traumatized by seeing it :crazily:.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I really hope your school takes action against him. He might have thought it is cool, but it is disgusting. 

me too. 

cuz ik that some school would actually suspend/expell someone for wearing that bullcrap.

and 23 is not old! most people on the website r in ur 30's so ur still (probably) one of the younger people on this web! <3

(no offense)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I am shock :scream:

I am shock.. I just know that this could happen.  you guys scared me.. if I am to having a son, I will send him imediately to study in the monastery or in the catholic shool with dormitory  

i understand ur shock lol

• Like 5

@H0ney

I woke up about an hour ago. :D I have a couple appointments today but other than that I'm good.

It has been raining here yesterday almost all day as well. But I prefer it over too hot weather. :lol: I hope you don't get a migraine tough. Fingers' crossed!

:hwaiting:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I got a list on youtube. 20 kdramas with high ratings in cable tv

1. The world of the married couple

2. Mr. Sunshine

3. Goblin

4. Sky castle

5.  Reply 1988

6. Crash landing on you

7. Itaewon class

8. Hospital playlist

9. 100 days my prince

10. Hotel del luna

11. Signal

12. Encounter

13. Memories of the alhambra

14. the crowned clown

15. strong woman do bong soon

16. Prison playbook

17. What's wrong with secretary kim

18. reply 1994

19. another miss oh

20. familiar wife

I think this list explained indirectly. I only watch kdrama in the 6 top hahaha. I did not watch sky castle because no my oppa there, and mr. sunshine also not my oppa. the rest I did not watch because not interesting for me hahaha :twerk2:

I have watched 10 of the dramas from the list. Some of them like Signal could actually have had better ratings if they were to air now. Signal was aired in 2016 I guess, when the cable dramas were still not that popular and had not much viewership. Same goes for reply 1994. I remember many cable dramas' production teams actually throwing a success party if the ratings would go above 5-6% back then. 

Its just that dramas like Goblin, reply 1988 set up the bar above 15% near to 20% for them. Then sky castle, and WOTM set up the bar too high. Now a days when people look at cable drama with ratings less than 10% they think that it was not a success at all. But that is never the case. 

For me the best best cable channels could be TvN and JTBC in terms of casting and story sometimes. But if you actually like dark, suspense dramas then OCN must be your choice. Their dramas rarely lack quality in story and direction (except for Rugal). So I usually keep an eye on the dramas OCN would be airing. At the same time in my opinion JTBC has made itself more known for airing adult themed dramas like WOTM, Sky Castle, Misty and graceful friends and many others. TvN to me seems like a mix of all. It airs all sorts of dramas and can be the most successful cable channel too.

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game