Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Last Takeshi's Castle reference from me :D

For anyone wondering what it is, it's the craziest Japanese game show ever. The English commentary is GOLD !!! :D

If you want some laughs, please watch the video. :D

Spent my childhood watching it 

mxc_thunderdome_was_brutal_15.gif

+2

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Spent my childhood watching it

I wish they still made Takeshi's Castle. Used to watch it all the time back in the day. :D

Maybe they stopped filming it after all the lawsuits they got.... Some people probably got really hurt filming it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

I wish they still made Takeshi's Castle. Used to watch it all the time back in the day. :D

Maybe they stopped filming it after all the lawsuits they got.... Some people probably got really hurt filming it.

I can feel their PAIN ... lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Whoa ... - 25C is very, very, very cold.  Not only my RickRoll'D be cold, other parts too :cry:
Don't think I can stand that kind of temperature, I mean staying on a longer term since I am more of a "sunny" person.  But hey, thanks for sharing the experience. I still would want to see snow one day, you know, people like us will pay just to see snow during our breaks.

Thanks for sharing @larus @corey  Fireplace with hot coffee and chocolate would be nice!

Just out of curiosity: What did you say originally? :D

Your posts don't seem to bypass our swearfilters.... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, by the looks of it, they would really be in pain, while we were laughing. 

@Min2206 even I am curious what you wrote which got filtered :rubchin:

25 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl it was satisfying ending. and bc how it ended they can make s2 if they want to. But I hope not. I liked so much.  cried so much in the last 4 episodes. It been a long time that I actually cried that much by watching kdrama.

Yeah it was good. Although till the last moment, I was hoping Yeo Na would be alive somewhere in bed, and the boatman to have not really dumped her, but well, even with this ending, it was satisfying for me. Really a good drama, and kudos to the guy who acted as the Detective, his cries were heartbreaking, especially the one where he sat with Yeo Na on their wedding day, and also in the end where he says he can't breathe. Saw this guy for the first time though I guess, have to check his profile to confirm. 

S2 is very much possible, and I would not really mind it, if it is well written. But what is happening with OCN dramas? Last 3-4 dramas were 12 episodes one, and now the one following it "Search" will be 10 episodes long. Although OCN has got many 10 episodes dramas being aired before.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Sleepy Owl My heart broke when detective shin cried. Those scene were one of the most heartbreaking. 

The actor was really good. i seen him in six flying dragons, three days and in arthal chronicles.

He also acted in black dog,radio romance, bad papa and gap dong but I have not watch those dramas. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I think I remember now but I don't think I wanna say  cos of your dongsaeng owl here, @partyon sunbae-nim

Why though? Why because of me? I won't say anything Chingu, I am also curious to know :rubchin:

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon-chingu, I'm here! :D But it's DYLB Day!

:2540_meh:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl My heart broke when detective shin cried. Those scene were one of the most heartbreaking. 

The actor was really good. i seen him in six flying dragons, three days and in arthal chronicles.

He also acted in black dog,radio romance, bad papa and gap dong but I have not watch those dramas. 

I have watched many of those dramas, I'll have to see what roles he did, maybe then I'll remember him. 

+2

• Like 3