Quantcast
Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Random December poll  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of these dramas that start airing in December are you planning to watch ?

    • Cheat On Me If You Can (Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon)
    • True Beauty (Moon Ga Young, Cha Eun Woo)
    • Hush (Hwang Jung Min, YoonA)
    • Mr. Queen (Shin Hye Sun, Kim Jung Hyun)
    • Run On (Im Siwan - idol actor, Shin Se Kyung)
    • Secret Royal Inspector (Kim Myung Soo, Kwon Nara)
    • Lovestruck in the City (Ji Chang Wook, Kim Ji Won)
    • Marriage Lyrics, Divorce Composition (Sung Hoon, Lee Tae Gon)
      0
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Are there any decent idol actresses out there who actually CAN act?

    • Yes, please specify who
    • Haven't seen one yet
  3. 3. Main reason why you're on Soompi? (choose as many as you like)

    • Oppa
    • I'm bored
    • Talk about dramas
    • Exchange food and/or coffee pictures
    • Hate on idol actresses
      0
    • Laugh
    • To ship
    • Abs
    • I have nothing better to do
    • Gossip
    • Do math

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/05/2020 at 02:31 PM

Recommended Posts

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla).


BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday.

Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!

 

 

Then venture over to the BTS thread and answer the poll.

 

 

You don't have to be a BTS or even a kpop fan to watch the video and answer a few questions in a poll. It's all about having fun! :kiss_wink:

 

:yay:

 

tagging: @larus @Jillia @Berou @MinLyn @Sleepy Owl @nrllee @H0ney @mirmz  @strongtower @cenching @Ameera Ali @MY15 @TiNaDo @joccu @MayanEcho @im0202 @Teeners @mademoisellesia @Sarang21 @kokodus @TRaNz @sadthe1st @wallflowersforjane @staygold @Alice Wonderland @vangsweetie637 @kiklaminHo @thanie @jeijei

  • Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 137.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jillia

    9967

  • kokodus

    8936

  • Lmangla

    5502

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, larus said:

 

440

 

You mean, well done , Team Sub!:D Congratulations! I hope team Add will still be around here.

Hi @larus! I just realised my blunder too! Guess i wasn't fully awake yet when I made that post in the morning! :lol:

 

 :crazymad:

 

Haha @Jillia! The above gif resembles me right now as I will need to make use of this weekend to catch up with my sleep too...:GN1:

 

Hehe @partyon! I see you've been working hard on recruiting more Team Add members! Sending more power to Team Add! :wow1: :hwaiting:

 

Hihi @Lmangla! My sentiments too...There are just so many dramas on hand which I want to catch up with but I find myself having so little time to do all these...Wishing there are 48 hours in a day instead of just 24 cos that means I will have more time to do all the things which I want...

 

Spoiler

How to watch "48 Hours" this weekend - CBS News

 

Have a Happy Weekend All! :hooray2:

 

-2

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hehe @partyon! I see you've been working hard on recruiting more Team Add members! Sending more power to Team Add!

 

Have a Happy Weekend All!

 

Before you go, make sure to answer the BTS poll. :joy:

Thanks sweetie! :kiss_wink:

 

442

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

444

 

:glee: wOw we have many polls nowadays. btw I will finished FOE ep 8 first then will go to answer ^_*

 

@Jillia hi.. my plan is to watch MTES ep 2 and continue my the rise of phoenixes drama. But I need to finished this ep 8 first..

 

I don't understand why CJW must to loose her wedding ring. I mean her hubby lies not because of he has an affair. He lies because he does not want his wife and daughter trapped with his dark past. Just continue the marriage and having a happy life. Plus it was not DHS who insist to date. It was CJW who was too aggressive and wanting this relationship. Why is it difficult for her to accept the lackness of her hubby.  He is a loyal hubby. and nobody is perfect. She is also not a perfect wife. She spent many times on her job and not with her daughter. I mean if his hubby can tolerate her why she can not tolerate his hubby too? why she chooses difficult way? 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@partyon

Voted! :D I like the song more than I expected. Now looking forward to the album. 

:wow1:

 

@MinLyn

Hi, dear! So glad to see you being active in the Record of Youth thread. :D I will soon properly join there as well. Definitely looking forward to the drama. And yeah, I'm still tired. Just got back from grocery shopping. It's raining and it's pretty humid outside.

:hotinhere2:

 

@H0ney

Please share your thoughts on METS episode 2 when you watched it and please vote in the poll if you haven't yet. :D I will also share my thoughts on episode 2 today.

:elated:

 

446

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

Voted! :D I like the song more than I expected. Now looking forward to the album. 

 

@MinLyn

Hi, dear! So glad to see you being active in the Record of Youth thread. :D I will soon properly join there as well. Definitely looking forward to the drama. And yeah, I'm still tired. Just got back from grocery shopping. It's raining and it's pretty humid outside.

 

@H0ney

Please share your thoughts on METS episode 2 when you watched it and please vote in the poll if you haven't yet. :D I will also share my thoughts on episode 2 today.

 

446

Hi there, @Jillia! Yay! It will be great if we can spazz on the same drama thread together! Yeah, I'm pretty excited for ROY to be screened because of both the leading and supporting cast. I'm pretty certain our Park-Park Couple will be able to put up another smashing performance! :wow1:

 

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

 

Before you go, make sure to answer the BTS poll. :joy:

Thanks sweetie! :kiss_wink:

 

442

 

Hehe... @partyon! Yeah, I share @Jillia's sentiments. It's a rather catchy song I quite like it too! Have done poll too! :approves: 

Many thanks to you and  @Lmangla for creating all these fun events for us! :fullofhearts:

 

-2

  • Like 1
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jillia said:

 

@H0ney

Please share your thoughts on METS episode 2 when you watched it and please vote in the poll if you haven't yet. :D I will also share my thoughts on episode 2 today.

:elated:

 

 

I will :selfie2: I just finished ep 8 of FOE and it is so complicated hahaha. After this I will continue METS ep 2 ^_*

 

 

 

446

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hi there, @Jillia! Yay! It will be great if we can spazz on the same drama thread together! Yeah, I'm pretty excited for ROY to be screened because of both the leading and supporting cast. I'm pretty certain our Park-Park Couple will be able to put up another smashing performance!

YES! Let's have fun together! :D I don't think we've been active in a drama thread together, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. But it's gonna be fun for sure. Looking forward to the performance of the leads. And yes I'm sure Park-Park Couple will do a fine job!

:omg:

 

@H0ney

Still need to catch up on FOE but yes, it's definitely complicated but in a good way. :D

:eats:

 

448

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I can't get the BTS Dynamite song out of my head. :joy:

 

I'm not even a BTS fan, but I have to say that the tune is pretty catchy. :kiss_wink:

 

@Jillia posted this to help us non-BTS fans to recognize who is who in the video!

65103360c3f3413fd8302bc68b84ecb6a3904ba5

 

450

  • Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, H0ney said:

I don't understand why CJW must to loose her wedding ring. I mean her hubby lies not because of he has an affair. He lies because he does not want his wife and daughter trapped with his dark past. Just continue the marriage and having a happy life. Plus it was not DHS who insist to date. It was CJW who was too aggressive and wanting this relationship. Why is it difficult for her to accept the lackness of her hubby.  He is a loyal hubby. and nobody is perfect. She is also not a perfect wife. She spent many times on her job and not with her daughter. I mean if his hubby can tolerate her why she can not tolerate his hubby too? why she chooses difficult way? 

I still need to watch the 7th and 8th episodes, but i really do give CJW all rights to investigate things. Now i don'really what happened to the ring and what she did. But now that she has got doubts about her hubby and that too doubts regarding him being a psychopath, suspect of being an accomplice of a serial murder and also a murder suspect. So I don't really think she would be happy to be living while having all those doubts. She must be investigating in order to make things clear to her rather than get him. 

 

Also comparing her being a little irresponsible to her family or lacking as a mother to her because of her job can't be compared to DHS hiding his identity while also being a murder suspect. She did somewhat force him to date her, but it does not mean that she got live with whatever type of person he is. 

 

Now i am commenting so without the knowledge of what happened in the last 2 episodes. But i pretty much had expected to investigate emotionally and aggressively. Him being DHS and hiding his identity for whatever reasons could also have made her feel cheated. Cheated of not being told about the truth and his true identity. 

 

+2 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

 

@H0ney

Still need to catch up on FOE but yes, it's definitely complicated but in a good way. :D

:eats:

 

 

Agree. It will be good if everyone back to their real identity 

 

:eatscookie:

 

 

ok .. it is MTES ep 2 now.

 

 

brb watching chingus :glee:

 

452

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@partyon

Me back then in college, loving Super Junior:

tenor.gif

 

Then realising how many members they are:

tumblr_oxsme2ENa01tm7ni8o2_500.gifv

 

Me:

tenor.gif

 

I was then out of KPop for some time until I discovered BTS (still listened to Korean indie music though) and I was struggling again and BTS "only" got 7 members. :lol: So I hope the image helps.

 

Hi, @Sleepy Owl! :D  

 

456

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, partyon said:

You don't have to be a BTS or even a kpop fan to watch the video and answer a few questions in a poll. It's all about having fun!

I watched a little and then I just listened.  I tried to answer the poll and I realised it is about the video. :w00t: I watched again the whole video just for this poll. :D

 

458

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I still need to watch the 7th and 8th episodes, but i really do give CJW all rights to investigate things. Now i don'really what happened to the ring and what she did. But now that she has got doubts about her hubby and that too doubts regarding him being a psychopath, suspect of being an accomplice of a serial murder and also a murder suspect. So I don't really think she would be happy to be living while having all those doubts. She must be investigating in order to make things clear to her rather than get him. 

 

Also comparing her being a little irresponsible to her family or lacking as a mother to her because of her job can't be compared to DHS hiding his identity while also being a murder suspect. She did somewhat force him to date her, but it does not mean that she got live with whatever type of person he is. 

 

Now i am commenting so without the knowledge of what happened in the last 2 episodes. But i pretty much had expected to investigate emotionally and aggressively. Him being DHS and hiding his identity for whatever reasons could also have made her feel cheated. Cheated of not being told about the truth and his true identity. 

 

 

I understand your POV..

 

I just talking from my POV. Of course in the marriage it would be good if nobody keeping secret. 

 

DHS lies because he protects his sister. This is what CJW can not understand and this is what he must to talk openly to his wife actually. I am so curious why is it easier for this two to sleep together hahahaha than talking from heart to heart ^_*

 

(Because I am a perfectionist and a traditional girl ^_*  then from my POV spending alot of time with job and waking in the middle of the night and go back to office rather than staying at home and spending time to learn to cook for her daughter is .. also a not perfect at all. She wants a perfection from his hubby. She wants him to be a perfect hubby and tell anything to her and not keeping secret, Then why she does not start it from herself? Be a perfect wife first) DHS is not a perfect human. He can not feel emotions. Don’t ask perfection from an unperfect human. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, larus said:

I watched a little and then I just listened.  I tried to answer the poll and I realised it is about the video. :w00t: I watched again the whole video just for this poll. :D

 

+2.

 

 

Always a good reason to watch the MV again, right?

:cutekitty:

 

462

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Always a good reason to watch the MV again, right?

 

 

Yes, it was a good reason to watch it again because I won`t watch it in another time. :D

It is nice but it is not what I will often re -listen after a while.

 

464

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, H0ney said:

 

I understand your POV..

 

I just talking from my POV. Of course in the marriage it would be good if nobody keeping secret. 

 

DHS lies because he protects his sister. This is what CJW can not understand and this is what he must to talk openly to his wife actually. I am so curious why is it easier for this two to sleep together hahahaha than talking from heart to heart ^_*

 

(Because I am a perfectionist and a traditional girl ^_*  then from my POV spending alot of time with job and waking in the middle of the night and go back to office rather than staying at home and spending time to learn to cook for her daughter is .. also a not perfect at all. She wants a perfection from his hubby. She wants him to be a perfect hubby and tell anything to her and not keeping secret, Then why she does not start it from herself? Be a perfect wife first) DHS is not a perfect human. He can not feel emotions. Don’t ask perfection from an unperfect human. 

Your points seem legit too :approves:.

 

@Jillia Hi :D

 

pink-sleepy-owl-drinking-his-hot-morning

 

466

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...