• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

2 hours ago, larus said:

I dropped Men Are Men (for the idiotic plot JMO) and started Good Detective. I should stick with genre I like.

You dropped a drama....?!?!?

:wut:

• LOL 4
16 minutes ago, larus said:

They had swords. I think it is the same.

The most basic way of getting infected by zombies was getting bitten by them. That's why in all movies we see people using guns while maintaining their distances. But in Kingdom and Rampant they had to use sword, which would mean they'd be much nearer to zombies and higher chances of getting infected, which made it more exciting. And south korean zombies are fast, they literally run, be it in Rampant/Kingdom or in Train to Busan.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

You dropped a drama....?!?!?

You know it is bad when I can`t finish a kdrama. :w00t:

There were other few dramas that I dropped but for other reasons (I put them on hold and I forgot to continue them). But there are just a few that tasted my limits. :D

• LOL 5
11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The most basic way of getting infected by zombies was getting bitten by them. That's why in all movies we see people using guns while maintaining their distances. But in Kingdom and Rampant they had to use sword, which would mean they'd be much nearer to zombies and higher chances of getting infected, which made it more exciting. And south korean zombies are fast, they literally run, be it in Rampant/Kingdom or in Train to Busan.

When you fight with a sword you can avoid being bitten but yeah, it is a higher chance to be close to a zombie.

In Joseon the nobles or people from the army use swords. They can be trained to fight in wars and zombie can be another enemy. But in modern times, what are the chances that people have guns? In South Korea not even the gangsters have guns. They fight with bats. I suppose in Train in Busan just the hero had a gun because he was a police officer?

If a Vampire bites you became a vampire (get infected) but if a zombie bites you is the same? You die and then became a dead corpse but alive? It is hard to imagine. 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, larus said:

When you fight with a sword you can avoid being bitten but yeah, it is a higher chance to be close to a zombie.

In Joseon the nobles or people from the army use swords. They can be trained to fight in wars and zombie can be another enemy. But in modern times, what are the chances that people have guns? In South Korea not even the gangsters have guns. They fight with bats. I suppose in Train in Busan just the hero had a gun because he was a police officer?

If a Vampire bites you became a vampire (get infected) but if a zombie bites you is the same? You die and then became a dead corpse but alive? It is hard to imagine. 

+2

Yes in Joseon almost all nobles had swords. In Kingdom we've got a hunter who also uses a musket. But if I were to compare Kingdom with a modern time zombie movie, it could more similar to Resident Evil where there is always a group of people with guns trying to fight off the zombies. But Train to Busan was more of a survival movie than the fighting the outbreak one. 

Also as you said, you could train your swordsmen to fight zombies. But in Kingdom it is a sudden outbreak, with their numbers always increasing with the death of people and also lack of knowledge in relation to how to kill them. Imagine stabbing a zombie and it not dying? Also Zombies don't feel pain and never stop so like it was showed in Kingdom, their terror was what made them more superior too. 

I guess if you were to imagine Kingdom plot happening in modern Korea, then just like in Kingdom, civilians would be moved to a safe place and the army would be the one fighting. But would more convenient thanks to guns and advanced weapons. I guess setting the story in Joseon era actually played a very important role in this drama being so famous. 

When zombies bite you, you'd get infected (sometimes might lose consciousness making it look like the person died) and then become like them. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, cenching said:

For folks who watch FoE, it’s seems to be intense yah??? Any good? I am dying in starting it but no time yet.....

Yes, it is intense. Lots of people are watching Flower of Evil.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
5 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I mean if I was the wife and my husband collapse for 10 days and as handsome as DHS, the first thing I would do when he wakes is kissing him lol.  :Cornykiss: I would not care whether he is the killer or not, the most important thing for now is kissing. he is my hubby :mrgreen:

Me too.....#WinkWink and tears off his clothes immediately after pumps him up with vitamins and supplements.....:twerk2:

But I saw a snippet in IG that show wifey removing his pajama top....Not after hospital???

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
20 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

. Imagine stabbing a zombie and it not dying? Also Zombies don't feel pain and never stop so like it was showed in Kingdom, their terror was what made them more superior too. 

If a zombie die by a gunshot why not die by a sword cut? They don`t feel the pain alright but both weapons are deadly. How can you kill a zombie? With a vampire it seams that you can stick a stake in his heart. Without knowing much about the subject, I assume it is easier to kill a zombie.

20 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

When zombies bite you, you'd get infected (sometimes might lose consciousness making it look like the person died) and then become like them. 

When I think of zombie it is like a dead person (who was in a grave for some time and have clothes and the body descomposed) who is reanimated through magic (?). It is scary because he looks like that. But the new ones can`t look the same I assume they are almost just like normal people . Why zombies are hard to kill?

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I would not care whether he is the killer or not, the most important thing for now is kissing.

You don`t care if he is a murderer? Alright.  But he is not the killer or the serial killer accomplice in this drama.

It is good to be an oppa. An oppa`s character is loved even if he plays the most ruthless killer. Instead a female character is hated even if she raised her voice. Just an observation. :D

• LOL 4
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game