Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Random December poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these dramas that start airing in December are you planning to watch ?

• Cheat On Me If You Can (Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon)
    • True Beauty (Moon Ga Young, Cha Eun Woo)
    • Hush (Hwang Jung Min, YoonA)
    • Mr. Queen (Shin Hye Sun, Kim Jung Hyun)
    • Run On (Im Siwan - idol actor, Shin Se Kyung)
    • Secret Royal Inspector (Kim Myung Soo, Kwon Nara)
    • Lovestruck in the City (Ji Chang Wook, Kim Ji Won)
    • Marriage Lyrics, Divorce Composition (Sung Hoon, Lee Tae Gon)
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Are there any decent idol actresses out there who actually CAN act?

• Yes, please specify who
    • Haven't seen one yet
  3. 3. Main reason why you're on Soompi? (choose as many as you like)

• Oppa
    • I'm bored
    • Talk about dramas
    • Exchange food and/or coffee pictures
    • Hate on idol actresses
    • Laugh
    • To ship
    • Abs
    • I have nothing better to do
    • Gossip
    • Do math

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/05/2020 at 02:31 PM

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)

All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!

We have chosen three sageuks:

1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

2) Empress Ki (with Ji Chang Wook)

3) The Moon Embracing the Sun (with Kim Soo Hyun)

All three dramas were big hits back in the day, some even achieving over 40% viewership ratings!

You can join one of the re-watch parties or all of them! It doesn't matter if you have already seen the drama or it's your first time. Everyone is welcome to join!

:piggydance:

The staff is participating, so you'll see at least one of us in each drama thread! The original drama threads are open!

Please join us! :kiss_wink:

tagging: @MayanEcho @Teeners @mademoisellesia @Night_Owl @H0ney @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali @strongtower @Sarang21 @kokodus @Jillia @Lmangla @Berou @MinLyn @TiNaDo @larus @TRaNz @ktcjdrama @staygold @thanie @cenching @jeijei @MY15 @im0202 @vangsweetie637 @kiklaminHo

@joccu @wallflowersforjane @sadthe1st

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Replies 137.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, then after some years I found dramabeans and read the recap of the whole show and then watched it again from where I left off. LOL. And you have to admit that oppa's acting was really great there, the female lead tend to overact, but oppa was really good. 

I have a question, who are the staffs who haven't left and do they still have all the power they had before, like editing and deleting posts? 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Gif credit to owner

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, then after some years I found dramabeans and read the recap of the whole show and then watched it again from where I left off. LOL. And you have to admit that oppa's acting was really great there, the female lead tend to overact, but oppa was really good. 

I have never watched a sageuk EVER because I am also not attracted to them :joy: But I have heard a lot of good things of Empress Ki and the story intrigues me, so I decided to give it a try.

Would you like to join us? :kiss_wink:

I have a question, who are the staffs who haven't left and do they still have all the power they had before, like editing and deleting posts?

This is still in progress, but some of the remaining staff members will be joining the re-watch party. They are @Lmangla @Berou @Jillia and myself. We might persuade a few more to join still. :wink:

Yes, the remaining staff members still have the same moderating rights as before. Admins do not have admin rights anymore, though.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Night_Owl said:

@H0ney, @larus, @mirmz, @partyon Have any of you watched Song Yoon ah's drama Mama, it was aired in 2014. I am planning to start watching and want some reviews about it before starting it. It's story is very much similar to her movie (wedding dress which really loved). 

I am sorry, chingu. I had not watch it yet :) I will watch it if you want to rewatching it

btw, would you join us to re watch sageuk kdramas? I will re watch Faith and The moon that embraces the sun :) 

thank you uri EOs  @partyon and @Lmangla .. when partyon talked about re watching 3 old kdramas I was want to say “please partyon organize a rewatch for the moon that embraces the sun too.” But then I did not say anything because I did not want to be too noisy hahaha but then partyon tagged me to re watch TMTETS and I am so happy now that we will have a re watch event for this one too :bawling:

:issohappy:

+2

• Like 9
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I am sorry, chingu. I had not watch it yet :) I will watch it if you want to rewatching it

btw, would you join us to re watch sageuk kdramas? I will re watch Faith and The moon that embraces the sun :) 

thank you uri EOs  @partyon and @Lmangla .. when partyon talked about re watching 3 old kdramas I was want to say “please partyon organize a rewatch for the moon that embraces the sun too.” But then I did not say anything because I did not want to be too noisy hahaha but then partyon tagged me to re watch TMTETS and I am so happy now that we will have a re watch event for this one too :bawling:

:issohappy:

+2

Yeah i will be re-watching Empress Ki. Since i have recently watched Moon that embraces the sun and faith i'll not be going for it. Instead i'll try to finish "Good detective" and "It's okay not to be okay".

Also the reason i am asking for reviews of that drama is that Song Yoon Ah did a movie called "Wedding Dress" which had the same type of plot and was quite sad, but extremely good. So i really wanted how sad this one will be. Some dramas like Oh My Geum Bi really hit you very hard and I was sad for days even after it ended. Same was the case with anime "Your lie in April". I'd suggest you to watch them, both are very good. And yes if I plan to watch it, we can start watching it at the same time and discuss about it, so I'll definitely inform you about it.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game