Add and Subtract Game

Admin

47 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 Morning. I love crackers with black coffee.. Taste yummy

@Sleepy Owl are you Tamil or Punjabi Indian..

During my teens, I had a neighbour who is Punjabi and love their homemade Chapati with dhall.

I can even speak Punjabi then.

I just like how you have narrowed it down to only tamil and Punjabi when there are just tons of other states with different speaking languages in India. Hahaha. He could be a marathi or kannadiga or telugu indian. LOLOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

irst time i hear of rogan josh (thought it's a guy's name)

it's really nice! hahaha creamier too!

perfect for such a rainy weather.. plus garlic naan... but the restaurant here, is a bit stingy with the garlic... i love generous sprinkles of garlic!

garlic cloves cooking GIF

ohhh.. and baked garlic cloves are soooo nice!!!

(i think i get more awake when it comes to food LOL)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

28 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I just like how you have narrowed it down to only tamil and Punjabi when there are just tons of other states with different speaking languages in India. Hahaha. He could be a marathi or kannadiga or telugu indian. LOLOL. 

hi @kokodus  my knowledge is very shallow  when comes to India,  and  I shoot what comes out from  my mind, anyway is great that you share out.

Thanks Chingu.

@Min2206 is that Curry ....looks tempting !

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

perfect for such a rainy weather.. plus garlic naan... but the restaurant here, is a bit stingy with the garlic... i love generous sprinkles of garlic!

@Thong Thin  I think it's curry - have to ask @sadthe1st cos she's the one who introduced this Rogan Josh to me ... I let her introduce "him" to you  :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thong Thin  I think it's curry - have to ask @sadthe1st cos she's the one who introduced this Rogan Josh to me ... I let her introduce "him" to you  :blush:

yes it's a type of curry... very "handsome" and delicious! but i dunno why the name rogan josh though lol

too bad i can't share IG link, else i would have shown the one i ate so often!

+2

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

first time i hear of rogan josh (thought it's a guy's name)

hahahha... can totally understand why though... :sweatingbullets: rogan sounds a lot like rohan which is a guy's name.. and josh is also a guy's name as well....

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

oooh, I love garlic and garlic naan. totally the best!

but yea, rogan josh is really a winter kind of dish and so it is best for rainy or cooler weather. you can't really have it on a hot day. very hard to digest.

so looked it up and rogan josh most likely means "red meat". it looks like it might be close to some persian dish as well...

and good morning everyone!

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I will never forget rogan josh

jim carrey smile GIF

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but yea, rogan josh is really a winter kind of dish and so it is best for rainy or cooler weather. you can't really have it on a hot day. very hard to digest.

singapore is hot almost all year round, but yes exceptionally craving for it on rainy days.. ahh.. i should sneak out at 2+ later to enjoy some for late lunch!

evil deadman wonderland GIF

hi @Sleepy Owl !!!

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1