Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, corey said:

My dear friends thank you all so much for your warm welcome. You want me on Subtract team? Gladly. :)

And here is my questionnaire!

Actually I hesitate to call the person that you have in mind my oppa. I have too much respect for him to call him oppa. Let's say he is the most beautiful person in the world. Jang Huyk of course. And the list of oppas goes like that (in no particular order on the top of my head):

Yoo Seung Ho

Ha Seok Jin

Kwak Dong Yeon

Jung Il Woo

Hong Jong Huyn

Jung Kyeaon Ho

Kim Jae Young

and so on...Recent addition  Joon Jin Moo....

Welcome to Team Subtract @corey:smooches3:

I like your oppa list very much! Especially Kwak Dong Yeon! :love:

@Berou's oppa is Yoo Seung Ho as well!

Judging from your list, though, you seem to be more of a cradle snatcher though? :joy:

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

Wow! So you are not located in Asia? Are you perhaps located in Europe or Africa then?

Plenty of us Europeans on this thread... :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, corey said:

Money Flower! Absolutely! Any time! May I ask when, approximately? I am sure some of my friends over the Jang Huyk Thread will join us too!

More information about the re-watch will be coming out next week! We plan to start the re-watch event either late next week or the week after. Please spread the word! :kiss_wink:

Good morning chingus! :dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon Noona,

I voted for Money flower, but Jang Hyuk is not my oppa, but I love Park Se Young though

I voted for Secret but I don't heart Ji Sung, I would do it for Hwang Jung Eum though 

I voted for Innocent Man, because I love the plot and can't get enough of Moon Chae Won not Song Joong Ki

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

41 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Thong Thin   @Min2206 I love puppies. They are so cute. But I can´t never get one. I´m allergic to dogs.

We have a dog .. Emily - very naughty .. always want to run out of the house to look for her BF (neighbour's dog)

34 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

HAHAHA YES!!! omo we were such destructors last time!

I know you are capable @sadthe1st  I am a good girl, you know

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I was a "grandma" to  8 puppies , had to give away and left 4 with me.

You took care of 4?  Wow!  but why call yourself "grandma"?

Hi @pompyavi annyeong!  

@H0ney   Hugs to you back!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona,

I voted for Money flower, but Jang Hyuk is not my oppa, but I love Park Se Young though

I voted for Secret but I don't heart Ji Sung, I would do it for Hwang Jung Eum though 

I voted for Innocent Man, because I love the plot and can't get enough of Moon Chae Won not Song Joong Ki

We know, we know dongsaeng :kiss_wink:

I must cater my polls for the majority though. :kisslevel:

@joccu @MinLyn @Min2206 planning on joining the re-watch event?

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @pompyavi annyeong!  

walt disney hello GIF by hoppip

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

jang hyuk vs ji sung vs song joong ki?

Ji sung is my ajhussi. Though I haven't watched Secret. Money Flower is a well made makjang with a good villain and an redemption arc.

+2

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Ji sung is my ajhussi. Though I haven't watched Secret. Money Flower is a well made makjang with a good villain and an redemption arc.

Secret is a story where Love happens during Revenge. Won't say much more about it, I really loved it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon well the thing is that Secret was ok. there was something about the plot that I couldn´t digest. So I not going to watch that. 

then innocent man. I did watch this but I don´t think I would rewatch this. I honestly don´t know if I liked it or not. it was one of those dramas that I  have no opinion. 

And lastly money flower. I actually really like the beginning but I haven´t still finished it. So If I don´t have nothing else to do maybe I´m going to try and finish money flower. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@joccu

I know some people as well who don't know whether they liked Innocent Man or not. :D It's a complicated drama in my opinion which leaves people behind with questions.

Some of my friends, actually dropped the drama in the first few minutes,

Spoiler

where the ML leaves his sick seemingly dying sister just because his gf is in danger.

Many found it crazy thing and dropped it like anything. :loolz:

Actually it was WTH moment for me too, but well I am the patient type of person when it comes to dramas, so I did decide to see how the drama would go ahead.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1