Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

We already know that she has another project and has been working on it, so we might not see a new drama from her, not before that drama airs.

What project, what project? I know nothing. How can I missed this? Tell me right now.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

As you wish, dongsaeng. Noona is ok with your decision. :kiss_wink:

But not with the binge-watching. :joy:

Unless everyone else wants to binge-watch, we must try to restrain ourselves. Think of poor @Jillia and @joccu

:approves:

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t mind being on the losing team.

+2

That's the spirit comrade 

tenor.gif?itemid=15328106

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

since you don't know, I must have misread it, I'll check and get back to you, I read about it a couple of weeks ago I guess. 

It is possible that you are right. I hope it is true. We`ll hear news soon, I guess. I am waiting and I will watch her next project.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ooh, thats good! how are things? are you swamped now with patients?

not sure about any other airing rom-coms... but there's going to be a re-watch in 2 weeks for innocent man, secret and money flower. so if out of dramas, you can check those...

+2

Things are still hectic. Many people around me are getting Covid positive, they should just close down the hospital at this rate. Sigh...

All melodramas, I have only watched innocent man out of these, I'm not interested in going through that pain again. LOL. Why are you guys not rewatching any fun dramas? Boys over flowers, Full house, secret garden, greatest love, coffee prince....there are so many good old rom-coms...sighh. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, larus said:

It is possible that you are right. I hope it is true. We`ll hear news soon, I guess. I am waiting and I will watch her next project.

chances are I am wrong, I'll have to go through my net history to see which website I saw it on, but I don't think it was reliable website, so could be I either read an old article for the Stranger 2 as her next drama, or maybe just a rumor, because on checking everywhere, there nothing about her. 

But if what I read is true, chances are she'll talk about it after the drama ends. 

Plus thank you for reminding that Mountain Jiri is Kim Eun Hee's new work, I'll definitely watch it now. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

still in toilet yea

Ehrm, there is medicine for that you know? :relaxed:

19 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

yeah her script is ready and Ju Ji Hoon and Jun Ji Hyun are the lead i guess

Oppa! :love:

14 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I will follow her everywhere like cockroach.

Who are we talking about?

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

All melodramas, I have only watched innocent man out of these, I'm not interested in going through that pain again. LOL. Why are you guys not rewatching any fun dramas? Boys over flowers, Full house, secret garden, greatest love, coffee prince....there are so many good old rom-coms...sighh. 

I don't know, good idea. :star: Maybe we'll do a rom-com event after our revenge re-watch event! @Lmangla let's jot this down in our events idea list :glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1