Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

So dongsaeng, I have a proposition for you.....

How about you jump to team Subtract with me for one round and we binge-watch Empress Ki this weekend.... ?

Hmmm? What do you think?

:joy:

ca7fdd5f1d53e9e392dd7f053d6bd959.jpg

Noona, I see you want to binge watch Empress Ki hmm. :rubchin:

Noona, do you have better offer? Like No Mondays ones?:eatscookie:

Why don't you stay in this team with same offer, binge-watching Empress Ki:gangnamstyle:

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t know how you do it but it is working. Everytime you jump to another team they are winning.

Chingu, not gonna happen this time :wow1:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

I don`t know how you do it but it is working. Everytime you jump to another team they are winning.

I know right? :joy:

It's not smart to refuse my offer of jumping teams with me, because you're gonna end up being on a losing team.... Muahahaaaaaa

Crazy Laugh GIF

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, I see you want to binge watch Empress Ki hmm.

Noona, do you have better offer? Like No Mondays ones?

Why don't you stay in this team with same offer, binge-watching Empress Ki

See what I wrote above.... :joy:

Dear dongsaeng, you're young and you must learn.

The hard way. :kiss_wink:

i love you GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I want to see the conclusion for their characters especially Shimok. 

The format of Stranger/ Forest of Secrets can make the protagonists grow little by little each season like in US series but I am alright if they are just people taking down the corrup people. Of course, I like when the writers give layers on their character.   I could see the writer chosing to kill Shi Mok in the final episode of her series if she wants to make it more dramatic but it doesn`t matter. I still want to see another season or at least another drama.

I think you  mentioned about watching Whisper back in the day. I watched it too and the other three dramas of writer Park Kyung So. I read a rumor that he will write another drama for SBS next year. For me it is good news. I hope Lee Soo yeon- writer nim (Stranger) will be in demand and she will write again another drama too.

+

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

I know right? :joy:

It's not smart to refuse my offer of jumping teams with me, because you're gonna end up being on a losing team.... Muahahaaaaaa

See what I wrote above.... :joy:

Dear dongsaeng, you're young and you must learn.

The hard way. :kiss_wink:

Noona, I refuse to jump team

vPD5S87.gif

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's alright, I'm only on ep 29 now....

I am gonna finish off the drama by this weekend 

79dcfc018b4ffac347fdbdebde33f242.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, larus said:

The format of Stranger/ Forest of Secrets can make the protagonists grow little by little each season like in US series but I am alright if they are just people taking down the corrup people. Of course, I like when the writers give layers on their character.   I could see the writer chosing to kill Shi Mok in the final episode of her series if she wants to make it more dramatic but it doesn`t matter. I still want to see another season or at least another drama.

I think you  mentioned about watching Whisper back in the day. I watched it too and the other three dramas of writer Park Kyung So. I read a rumor that he will write another drama for SBS next year. For me it is good news. I hope Lee Soo yeon- writer nim (Stranger) will be in demand and she will write again another drama too.

Well chingu I see hope there. Because international fans and as well as Korean fans are demanding for S3 now. Also, Seungwoo wants to do it till S5. In the tvn press conference Bae Doona mentioned that since this person (CSW) wants to continue till S5, I have to keep going. The fact that they made an official fan club. I don't see it immediately. Because I am sure Lee Soo Yeon wants to do something different now. But she may do another season if she finds a theme and yes I see her killing off Shimok because that would be the ideal conclusion for his character.  He has pissed innumerable people till now. Getting him killed in an accident is no big deal. I am not keeping much hopes though for another season. I would like to be surprised rather than disappointed. 

Whisper now I feel was a okay okay drama. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, I refuse to jump team

I am gonna finish off the drama by this weekend

As you wish, dongsaeng. Noona is ok with your decision. :kiss_wink:

But not with the binge-watching. :joy:

Unless everyone else wants to binge-watch, we must try to restrain ourselves. Think of poor @Jillia and @joccu

big eyes cat GIF by Oggy and the Cockroaches

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

@larus, @pompyavi, in my opinion Whisper had potential, but them somewhere the story lost track. As for Stranger, we might have third season, but not before 2022 I guess. We already know that she has another project and has been working on it, so we might not see a new drama from her, not before that drama airs. Hopefully we'll get another season. 

14 minutes ago, larus said:

+

You are right in writer choosing to kill SM, it could very much happen since by the end of every season, his enemies keep increasing, plus he is not really the type of guy to stop even when the higher ups give order to. 

I am also looking forward to Park Kyung So's another drama next year.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don`t mind being on the losing team.

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1