Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

How do you play (because of their upcoming projects making a mixed group consists of Lee Hyo Ri, Rain and Yoo Jae Suk)

THIS I loved the last few eps they made me laugh so much:D Hyori is just on another level she and Jaesuk together :lol:

It made me miss Family Outing a lot. I miss the older variety shows I feel they were just better.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

I went straight away to look for some cut of Love Designer when you mentioned just now ...oh my the paring has good chemistry . Dilralba and Johnny H had this very good kiss scene. ....so I went to compare kiss scene btwn Love Designer and My Love Enlighten Me,. I have to say LD is the winner...so maybe I shall check that one out first :joy:...what a way to kill off the competition

You know you are among friends when you dont even have to explain (or be judged) why you are watching what you are watching!!! :heart: 

In case you lose patience and want to get to the :wub: stuff.

Spoiler

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Dental services are not included in our city's public health care system, unfortunately.

It's not really included in ours either, nor in personal or corporate health insurances. I had to pay for most of it. Only managed to get the extraction covered because it was a surgical procedure. Brush your teeth, people!

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

47 minutes ago, triplem said:

I noticed I am able to watch some dramas, not all...have you watched MDSY before? Probably one of KBS highest rated family drama. I skimmed through quite a bit ...but 50 eps was really a marathon. 

I did watch MDSY, but like watching all other K family dramas, fast-forward is my constant friend. I used to watch K family dramas for the Korean dialogues were quite easy to comprehend even for beginner learners like me. Till I found it was not quite effective in learning the language.

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, staygold said:

You know you are among friends when you dont even have to explain (or be judged) why you are watching what you are watching!!! :heart: 

Reveal hidden contents

+2

ahahahah. no judging at all...you're talking to the queen of shallow and the self-appointed president of the abs clubs.  I don't necessarily need a spectacular plot to enjoy a drama :joy:

Are you done with Designer Love?

What surprises me is that I don't see @kokodus watching any c dramas of late...let's not forget her pineapple head phase :joy:

@000231846597 I fast forward a lot for MDSY as well. I tried very hard to watch the House of Bluebird because of Lee Joon Hyuk. I gave up after eps 10 in spite of my love undying love for him:lol:. The pacing of these weekend dramas are not my cup of tea. There is only one weekender I finished without FF button - Beautiful Love Wonderful Life . I don't think I can do it again.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Are you done with Designer Love?

It is still on air. I am on ep 29.

Which one is MDSY? :blink:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@triplem None of the c-dramas now look appealing to me. Call me when Pineapple head or Deng lun comes out with a new drama. LOL. Oh wait @angelangie what happened to The wolf? I saw it somewhere that it will surely release this year....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

THIS I loved the last few eps they made me laugh so much:D Hyori is just on another level she and Jaesuk together :lol:

It made me miss Family Outing a lot. I miss the older variety shows I feel they were just better.

Oh YAY another family outing fans :wub: My first variety show is family outing S1, and would never forget about it. I even re-watched several episodes for several times. And the nation siblings chemistry is gold :heart: .

I didn't watch how do you play from the start, but when I heard Hyo Ri is appearing for as guest, I'd immediately watch the said episode. And now they wanted to debut as mixed group, with Rain as another member, it's going to be fun! I could imagine they would argue almost every time and what Hyo Ri wants, that's what she will get :lol:

For the past 2 or 3 weeks, I've been laughing until my throat hurts and stomach aching because of them on Sunday night

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@ktcjdrama  Nooooooo..... :bawling: Why must Kim Tae Hoon always be typecast in the same role?

@triplem Agreed with your Unfamiliar Family theory that it was a possibility, but I didn't want to believe it. Can't they come up with another story line for him or is he the only actor that is willing to take on these types of roles?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

@ktcjdrama  Nooooooo..... :bawling: Why must Kim Tae Hoon always be typecast in the same role?

@triplem Agreed with your Unfamiliar Family theory that it was a possibility, but I didn't want to believe it. Can't they come up with another story line for him or is he the only actor that is willing to take on these types of roles?

IKR!!! ...Maybe he's brave enough to take on these roles.   Have you watched the entire eps yet?  

Spoiler

Were you surprised at CH - EJoo love line? 

@staygold MDSY = My Daughter Se Young

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

IKR!!! ...Maybe he's brave enough to take on these roles.   Have you watched the entire eps yet?  

Hide contents

Were you surprised at CH - EJoo love line? 

Yeah, just finished ep 4. By ep 3 it was clear who CH was really in love with. This drama keeps throwing curve balls left and right.

Unfamiliar Family is really a 50 episode makjang drama condensed into 16 episodes.

I tell you @Lmangla - you don't know what you're missing! :D

Will now go into the Unfamiliar Family thread to offload some thoughts. Then it's time to start with Good Casting.

@triplem Have you watched ep 13 and 14 yet? @Lawyerh fell asleep during ep 14 :D

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, staygold said:

yea am one of those who lost patience and gave up. can't remember which episode I last watched. the last clip you put up was hilarious. giggling at the mom's expressions. she looked like she just saw an ugly cockroach. hahahah...

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

I tell you @Lmangla - you don't know what you're missing!

not tempted at all! ^_^

• LOL 7

@mirmz Working hard to get the number down, huh? :kiss_wink:

giphy.gif?cid=dc79c3575b95b7573556555a73

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

@mirmz Working hard to get the number down, huh? :kiss_wink:

yep :D 

Top 50+ Cutest Animal GIFs

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

KpKB2LF.gif?noredirect

Yay! Back to 500

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@TRaNz @JC's Lingxi I convinced my mom to watch TKEM and she's already seen all of them until ep 12. She said she loves it! Ep 14 and 15 were both confusing but also so exciting and I can't wait to see how it all goes down this Friday. I keep trolling IG to see if I can find any new videos/trailers! LOL

@triplem @staygold I am on ep 14 of Tiger and Rose. I keep getting interrupted so I haven't had much time to watch. It's so cute though! Yes, QQ is so frustrating but HS is so darn adorable that I can't help but watch. I am still waiting for subs for the later episodes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1