Add and Subtract Game

Admin

46 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Well I can tell this because I have seen this widower for years. He is a good friend but I don’t think as a man I would choose this kind of man lol

Well he may be a good man but I definitely won't want to be with a man like that.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

When people have a hard time coping with their own feelings, it's instinctive for people to become distant and flee the situation. Especially for many men, who a lot of the time are less in touch with their own emotions.

shouldn't he atleast take care of her. I can understand things might have taken a toll but she was wife.

No number..

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

People see other people different. Even if you see those people in work or outside work. It really depend how you see them. 

I myself don't think that people need to get married. For me it just a piece of paper that says your now married. But for other it mean much more. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

shouldn't he atleast take care of her. I can understand things might have taken a toll but she was wife.

Of course that's what everyone would hope, but we can't know what his situation at home was. Also, people aren't perfect beings. We all have flaws.

Few people in this world are truly evil at heart. I really doubt he wanted to actively hurt his wife. There is a difference in not being able to care for someone on their deathbed vs. not wanting to.

And for all we know, maybe the wife didn't want him to be around. Maybe there was someone else to care for her in their home.

I'm just saying that it's easy to jump to conclusions about certain situations, but we will never know the full story. :)

And like @joccu said, people see people differently. :kiss_wink:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

I myself don't think that people need to get married. For me it just a piece of paper that says your now married. But for other it mean much more.

You really are from Finland I see.  Not many people get married there I think? :kiss_wink:

(I share your sentiments by the way )

@pompyavi Yes, but Ji Sung oppa will be here to make you feel better soon. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Too many mooncakes?

went office this am, then rushed back home continued work after lunch... went out meet friend for dinner and shopping... and finally home! all on a mon... (i only had 1 tiny squares on saturday)

V Busy GIF by MOODMAN

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

who are from Singapore on this thread?

Alexa Bliss Reaction GIF by WWE

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, pompyavi said:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Of course that's what everyone would hope, but we can't know what his situation at home was. Also, people aren't perfect beings. We all have flaws.

Few people in this world are truly evil at heart. I really doubt he wanted to actively hurt his wife. There is a difference in not being able to care for someone on their deathbed vs. not wanting to.

And for all we know, maybe the wife didn't want him to be around. Maybe there was someone else to care for her in their home.

I'm just saying that it's easy to jump to conclusions about certain situations, but we will never know the full story. :)

And like @joccu said, people see people differently. :kiss_wink:

I still feel he is lacking somewhat, as a responsible person.  

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, H0ney said:

let us gossip :mrgreen:

- so a newbie in my office is getting married to a widower who is also working at my office. Newbie 27 yo if not mistake and widower 40 yo with 2 teenager children.

- they just dating for 3-4 months. 

- newbie bestie asked me once would I want to married this widower, I answered no. Because I know his card lol. 

1. With his late wife he was always shy about her. Perhaps because of she was only stay at home and not work.

2. As far as I know since we work together, for 4 years he was always get home late and never think too much about his wife who was having cancer. I mean what did you do to stay at office until midnight and your late wife was very sick at home. If I have a spouse of course I will always want to have dinner breakfast lunch together. He even washes his clothes at office. He made office at his 2nd home at that time.

3. He never brought his late wife to many family events

4. My colleague also said he looked down to his late wife.

5. So one of my officemate always brings breakfast for us to eat together at office. But yeah this is norm manner. Even when she brings breakfast does not mean we must to eat until full. And this widower keep eating breakfast that my friend brought. With no shy hahaha. He is a loyal customer lol. So ince when he finaly dating this newbie, he even take 2 plates of the fried rice from my friend’s tupperware for them to eat together with no shy. Like hallo where is your pride as a man. If you want to give breakfast for your gf then go buy somewhere and not take all from someone’scbreakfast box. Shy lah. Hahaha.. I told to this newbie bestie, I would not want to make this kind of a man as a husband hahahaha.. no investment hua ha ha ha.

6. Then this newbie bestie asked me to tell this to her friend but I told her nope. Hahhaa. I would not break people’s relationships. Let her found about him later when they married. 

7. Well I can tell this because I have seen this widower for years. He is a good friend but I don’t think as a man I would choose this kind of man lol

Well, consider me late to the gossip as I woke after a good nap. 

Firstly I wanna know how long did his wife suffer from cancer

1. One of the main reasons for her not going into out could be because of her cancer. Plus she really could be an introvert and would not want to go out. 

2. Secondly, since you said for about 4 years he was was overworking at office. So I assume his wife had cancer for 4 years. Cancer treatment is usually very expensive, above that he has 2 teenage kids, meaning they were going to school too, so managing their school fees, some pocket money for them, and also his wife's treatment required money, for which he had to work overtime. Plus, he might be suffering emotionally too about his wife's condition and may really not want his wife know about it. And, well there would be someone to take care of his wife when he is not around, someone from his family or her family. 

3. Same could be introvert and also suffering from cancer takes away the confidence of people to meet. They firstly are always tired because of the chemo-therapy and also lose hair because of it and feel uneasy even in front of their closest friends. 

4. He looking down on his wife said by your colleague, I might need an explanation for it like how. Humans are perceptive. Sometimes they judge what they partially see or hear. 

5. Well well, wait. How much does your friend really brings breakfast that he ends up having 2 plates of fried rice? :rubchin:.

Of course what he does is not right, but I am more interested in the amount of breakfast your friend brings. 

@Berou Hi :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1