Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Berou said:

@pompyavi OMG that's a french song with very sexual lyrics

Well I don't know about this song, but I found very late that the famous "Despacito" song. And I was kind of really shocked in realizing how naïve I was in thinking its lyrics were not sexual while not having read its translated lyrics. 

tenor.gif?itemid=15951499

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

@Berou I take it you were hungry?

hungry season 8 GIF

Judging from your gifs. Even though, I would have loved some a(b)s too :D

21 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

What have you been up to lately?

Becoming immortal. :D And been pretty busy at work. How is your thesis coming? Graduating soon sweetie? :kiss_wink:

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Everyone, please remember to re-calculate your numbers after posting. :D I know it's easy to just post -2 and +2 but if everyone is doing it without  updating their post with the correct number it gets difficult to follow. Thank you!

@Jillia I have sometimes thought that @Lmangla's idea about resetting the number to 500 every time people stop updating the number to the post is actually a good idea.

Yesterday I had to calculate almost 2 full pages of +2 and -2. I was very tempted to reset the number to 500....

how i met your mother evil laugh GIF

That's the EOs.... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2