Add and Subtract Game

Admin

37 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good nite @MinLyn

i just finished last ep of FoE...

Reveal hidden contents

i wished it ends at ep15 instead.

I didn't write about the drama yet on its thread regarding the last ep, but if I have to say in short, it was a lengthy episode, with mostly draggy scenes and only 10-15 minutes useful scenes. So I don't why and how they put it in 1 hr 18 mins, I had to fast forward many scenes. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

@Jillia I was not familiar with the term fusion drama, so I looked it up

Spoiler

Sageuk VS. Fusion Sageuk

So, what is sageuk, and what is fusion sageuk Sageuk dramas are period dramas with historical background. The settings are usually elaborate, and the characters use language that is stylized and laced with archaic vocabulary and expressions. Most stories depict actual historical events or the lives of great men in history such as kings or generals. The Koreans have always been ardent fans of sageuk dramas ever since they first appeared on black and white television decades ago.
Many sageuk stories were about political conflict and intrigue within the royal court or during war. This naturally made the dramas very masculine and rough, and they were especially interesting to the older generations for that reason. Sageuk dramas weren’t particularly popular among young television viewers until a sageuk called Damo aired in the summer of 2003, marking the advent of fusion sageuk.
Damo is a fictional drama about the tragic love and actions of a police woman. Set in the Joseon period, it is a mixture of creative imagination, elaborate settings, and real martial stunt action. This new genre of sageuk, which was soon to be called “fusion sageuk” as it was sageuk infused with a modern touch, was very different from the previous sageuk dramas, which very much had the character of history text-books. Damo sparked a sensation among Korean viewers and was especially a big hit among the younger generation. After the airing of Damo, more fusion sageuk were produced with wider themes with touches of romance, action, fantasy, and the like.

Source http://www.koreaittimes.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=20462

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1