Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah as soon as i went on the add n sub page and made my meme threads i got a TON of reactions. it was pretty crazy. XD

wait big sis @partyon isnt it like 30,000 reactions or so to be immortal? cuz i wanna be immortal before 2020 ends.

You'll do it before 2020 ends :approves:

Since I achieved 10k reactions in almost 1.5 months (I joined on August 9th), so its gonna take me almost 3 months mathematically if I continue same pace, which might be difficult because RL stuffs can happen and my workload at job may increase as my training will end in October end I guess, but even I'll try to push for it before this year ends. :wow1:

So let's achieve it together :hwaiting:

+2 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

12 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah as soon as i went on the add n sub page and made my meme threads i got a TON of reactions. it was pretty crazy. XD

wait big sis @partyon isnt it like 30,000 reactions or so to be immortal? cuz i wanna be immortal before 2020 ends.

Yeah, it's 30 000 to become immortal. :)

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon i don´t know much about recent idols. but 2pm taec yeon, super junior siwon and leeteuk use to have amazing abs. then there is jackson and kai.

I see you know your abs @joccu :kiss_wink:

eyebrow GIF

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You'll do it before 2020 ends 

Since I achieved 10k reactions in almost 1.5 months (I joined on August 9th), so its gonna take me almost 3 months mathematically if I continue same pace, which might be difficult because RL stuffs can happen and my workload at job may increase as my training will end in October end I guess, but even I'll try to push for it before this year ends. 

So let's achieve it together 

+2 

okay sleepy! 

@partyon so aroundddddd 6.5k reactions isnt gonna take TOO long *hopefully*

• Like 3
  • Love 4

OMG I HAD TO WATCH THIS FOR MY CHOIR CLASS AND I AM ShOoK?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? ok so this is Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja and she's 7(well she's 9 now but she was 7 in this recording) and has that voice?!?!?!!? jeez most adults dont have that range. 

btw if ur not american u may not be familiar w/ this song; it's the national anthem. think of it as my country's theme song *kinda*

• Like 4
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 Can't believe you're cheating on Daejang with Shinee's Min Ho.... :D

Spoiler
13 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Never underestimate the power of A B S, when written together

Weiiiiii  ....  don't say so loud laaaa 

10 hours ago, H0ney said:

I woke up because of going to the toilet. I remember someone comparing park bo gum and lee minho but forget who LOL hahah

btw, LEE MINHO who is handsome, is the first one who called me back to the kdrama world. So oppa is like my first love. Uhuiiii 

while park bo gum, is someone I watch because of I like his kdramas (for LMH even when I don’t like his kdrama, I will still watch it because he is there. If I don’t like pbg kdrama, I would not watch) Also, compare to LMH face bone, in the scale 0-10, pbg is at 8.5 lah.. LMH? Of course 10 ^_* 

I am with you @H0ney  .. I am all for LMH ... but nowhere I can compare your love for him .. even going to toilet and pee, u can recall

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Ooh, dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl
Congratulations for becoming Legend! 

That owl is a legend?  wow!!!!!   

Legend GIFs | Tenor

5 hours ago, mirmz said:

OMG I HAD TO WATCH THIS FOR MY CHOIR CLASS AND I AM ShOoK?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? ok so this is Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja and she's 7(well she's 9 now but she was 7 in this recording) and has that voice?!?!?!!? jeez most adults dont have that range. 

Thanks for sharing @mirmz   Amazing voice! 

minus two please 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

watching flower of evil backwards! hahahha... watched ep 16 and liked it. so now will go back and watch ep 13, 14 and 15. :D

I still have to watch the final episode. Will try to go for it tonight if I have time. :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1