Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

land of some dancing guy? what emoji to put for this?

Yup, you guessed it sister.

I'm thinking this one:

tenor.gif?itemid=5179751

I swear @Hanyeoun , you're not making it easy for us.....:joy:

• LOL 2

@mods - are we allowed to post instagram videos???? not embedding it but merely putting an instagram link????

• Like 1

kekeke.. @partyon ~ maybe land of dancing guy is meant to get you in EO mind mode before you apply?

:happydance:

• LOL 1

@partyon Did you watch the 5th ep of HP? Don't tell me you already gave up on it....sighhh.....

Twitter WG stans are hashtagging #200dayswithwintergarden. 200 days since when? Since their first meeting? I'm confused. LOL. Someone enlighten me. 

EcXqbGLWoAApG5J?format=jpg&name=small

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@partyon Did you watch the 5th ep of HP? Don't tell me you already gave up on it....sighhh.....

Ms. Koko, I watched it and even posted my thoughts on the re-watch thread. :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, I watched it and even posted my thoughts on the re-watch thread. :D

:Woah: You didn't use the fast forward button?!?! Wahhhh you are really starting to enjoy the show aren't you? You know you don't have to follow the rewatch schedule, you can watch all the eps at once if you have time. Kekekeke. Ep 5 band practise scene is one of my favourite. Hehe. IkJun's sexy voice is still ringing in my ears. LOL. 

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You didn't use the fast forward button?!?! Wahhhh you are really starting to enjoy the show aren't you? You know you don't have to follow the rewatch schedule, you can watch all the eps at once if you have time. Kekekeke. Ep 5 band practise scene is one of my favourite. Hehe. IkJun's sexy voice is still ringing in my ears. LOL.

Nope, I'm gonna stick to the re-watch schedule. I think the show found a format that suits it. The first episodes were chaotic, but now they have started to find the mojo....

I still like Andrea, Ms. Jang, the ob gyn and their parents the best. :) Having a hard time warming up to the other characters for some reason.

:idk:

@phikyl You have a lot of posts to go through today. :D You still have the best k-drama abs thread left. :D 

• Love 3

@partyon I had to start zooming through the posts and skimming towards the end there or I wouldn't have made it to here before I had to work. Also, you tricked me! 

I got all excited to buy the coffee badge because you said something about earning points for it earlier, so clicked out to go to the shop and look to see how much it is...... and it's not there. BETRAYED! 

@wallflowersforjane We are 100% drama watching twins. I don't have One Spring Night or Her Private Life on my list but that's because I've already watched them. I do have the other two though, and I started watching Marriage Contract at one point. 

@alleram95 My personal preference is romcom but I was honestly just trying to get a sense of what everyone typically watches. [The listed favorites will generally have a common theme] So it should be YOUR top 3, not the top 3 you think I would watch. :lol: 

@angelangie @triplem
Since we now have the team on the first page, can we also have peoples' nick names there?

For example:

Ms. Koko = @kokodus

Sweet sushi = @Sushimi

Lil sis = @mirmz

Unnie Phi Phi =  @phikyl

Soompi Loan Shark = @triplem

+/- Chaebol = @angelangie

What other nick names do have on this thread? :joy:

Sorry @phikyl , I thought the coffee badge was going to be up this weekend too. I didn't mean to trick you. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@partyon It's still only Friday morning here on my side of the world so it could still come up at the store this weekend. :wink: 

Last one until late tonight. Off to work.

Have a good day/night guys! 

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Lil sis = @mirmz

my question is why am i the lil sis on this thread? why me???

*insert thinking face emoji*

• LOL 2

@partyon You wouldn't believe it, but I was not very much invested in Andrea's story in the beginning. I was like, "if he wants to become a priest, he should become one....what's with all the fuss?" LOL. Jun wan's character was the one that hooked me to the show. LOL. He is the classic tsundere who is rough outside but a gooey marshmellow inside. Hehehe. 

Anyways it's also good that you decided to stick with the schedule, because then you will be with us longer....LOL. And by the time you finish the show, hopefully news for S2 will start to come out. Eeeeeeeee

• Like 2
  • Love 2