Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Did you notice that we had a "Continue the Story" game with memes last night on this thread? :D

yea I saw; very creative. :D

• LOL 5

45 minutes ago, snowlou said:

No breadcrumbs explanation? Like I want to know whether what people have been saying about lines and colours are true. 

@wallflowersforjane Shall I persuade you to come to the IkSong ship? Just 1 foot in...? Please? 

+2

I definitely have a few toes in there! But I also want to contribute to GomGom! Wintergarden will always have my heart though. Bidulgi is adorable but they sailed too fast to ship them properly. Shippers need the thrill of the chase! Haha!

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

@wallflowersforjane You will win much faster if you jump ship to Team Subtract.... hehe.  Do you think Team Subtract will let Team Add win for the 600th time with Team Subtract having had the last victory in 2016... :D

It would be nice if we could win once in 2020! :D

OMG 2016?! Well if you had let us win earlier this week, I would have been on Team Subtract already. :P

• LOL 6

@wallflowersforjane only a few toes?? Give us a few more:joy:  your heart is with WG..your head is with Gom2... And...A FEW TOES for IkSong:skull:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane only a few toes?? Give us a few more:joy:  your heart is with WG..your head is with Gom2... And...A FEW TOES for IkSong:skull:

+2

Lolol that sums it up super well. Okay give you my stomach can? Because I think I will be very anxious about how they will develop IkSong. :wacko:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

everybody+dance+now+michael+scott.gif

@Lmangla You need to participate in the next "Continue the Story" - go Team Subtract - game. :)

• LOL 5

@wallflowersforjane yes Malaysian BBT lover here ...didn't realise so many Singaporeans in da house. Are your hairdressers open yet? Ours is still closed...:unsure:....

-------------------------------------------

hmmmm I must go and check the scandal on ik Song thread....ahahaha...but honestly I prefer that we have all these separate shipping thread which was why I opened the WG one and encouraged the opening of the others.....it helps us reduce friction on the main threads. It was something that was done in the past when threads got too heated up. 

--------------------------------------

@lynne22 @mouse007 kill me already...QQ is frustrating me to the max. Eps 17 didn't she and HS promise each other to be honest and so on...and now she wants to rewrite the script and push him off to protect him.  Whose stupid idea is it to have noble idiocy in drama scripts???? :angry: If only HS wasn't so adorable ...urghhh....

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3