Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

826

 

@CamelKnightWow, that was actually quite creative.

 

@phikylHey, how are you doing over there? Still quarantine and stuff?

830

I know, I know :D 

  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

828

How's everyone doing? hello unnie @packmule3 :lol:

 

@Sushimi cheer up! 

 

I now live alone and have been streaming Korean shows to pass time. My body clock is so messed up, but this lockdown will probably stretch out till the end of sem. Hope you guys are okay.  

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No end in sight over here in terms of the lockdown. Spring started and we’ve gone out a total of 2x since the lockdown just to the park in front of our place so the kids can throw a ball around for a little bit. 
 

I don’t mind being home all the time, I like it. But I do miss people and miss being able to go to places. 
 

-2

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

6 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

830

I know, I know :D 

 

Instant regret

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

826

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kokodus another scene I love is the one where they’re eating kulguksu together. You’ll notice that they all move with familiarity which again shows how long they’ve known each other and how comfortable they are. The part where Ik-jun just starts talking to  Seok-Hyeong’s mom on the phone comfortably, how Ik-jun starts pouring water in all their cups, the way Jeongwon is wiping and arranging all the cutlery for them and even noticing that there’s something on Seonghwa’s mind. The way they all start having conversations but also paying attention to each other and still managing to pass utensils and napkins and eat at the same time. You can tell how they move with ease which shows how well they know each other. I’m obsessed. 
 

-2

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CamelKnight Doing pretty good actually, considering everything. Missing the gym something fierce but it's a price I'm willing to pay for the sake of health. :lol: I was actually so busy for about a year there that I had no time for dramas or anything. So in a way this mess is kind of nice. I'm working limited hours [just enough to pay all my bills without dipping into my savings at all] and using the free time to relax mentally. Didn't realize just how stressed I'd become until I had the time available to unwind. :sweatingbullets:

 

@Dhakra Still quarantined. They extended it to May 4th but I expect it will continue to get extended for a while after that. Schools have officially gone to distance learning starting this week and they're not going back to the classrooms for the rest of this school year/possibly next year depending on how everything goes. CDC finally FINALLY recommended people wear masks so I'm allowed to wear my home-made ones at work now, which is nice. It's the only way I get to show my personality in uniform. :lol: 

 

Pretty sure I've gained 10lbs from all the baking I've been doing though. I'm afraid to step on the scale and check. =X

 

@mouse007 Your area sounds pretty much like mine. Do you happen to be in the US also?

 

+2  [I took forever typing up the responses so no idea what the number is now....]

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

816

 

@mouse007 That kalguksu scene is my absolute favourite from all 4 eps. It's like someone recorded us when we friends go out and eat and made a scene out of it. LOL. So very true to real life. How it was wonderfully chaotic....with everyone having separate conversations....The level of comfortness they have with each other can only be achieved with time. At the end of a long day at work, that's what you want, right?  A meal with your close friends not necessarily to talk about anything groundbreaking but to fight over beef and noodles. LOL. Also that scene is a personal favourite because it fed my Jun wan- song hwa shipper heart. LOL. I was fascinated by how he let her blame him for not telling the truth when in fact he had actually confronted the ex. He is a classic tsundere. Tough on the outside but a marshmellow on the inside. 

  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

814

@partyon hes fully clothed somehow :w00t:

Spoiler

 

 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie I never confuse Thursdays with other days. It's the only day of the week I look forward to....It's Hospital playlist day!!!!

 

@nrllee Ahhhhhhh I love how he is the one asking sorry.....oppa is so humble and down to earth. Wait a minute, are you falling for my oppa too?!?! Hehehe. I warn you, it will be hard to recover from oppaddiction.

 

812

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ahhhhhhh I love how he is the one asking sorry.....oppa is so humble and down to earth. Wait a minute, are you falling for my oppa too?!?! Hehehe. I warn you, it will be hard to recover from oppaddiction.


I have always liked this actor. I have nothing against him but I don’t follow him. I have a very select few that I follow. Currently 3 only and that’s more than enough for me :lol:

 

810

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@angelangie I never confuse Thursdays with other days. It's the only day of the week I look forward to....It's Hospital playlist day!!!!

 

@nrllee Ahhhhhhh I love how he is the one asking sorry.....oppa is so humble and down to earth. Wait a minute, are you falling for my oppa too?!?! Hehehe. I warn you, it will be hard to recover from oppaddiction.

 

812

 

808

 

well i wasnt counting and somehow i wake up thinking that it is FRIDAY i was like .... "yes i dont have to keep facing those orders!!!"

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phikyl said:

@CamelKnight Doing pretty good actually, considering everything. Missing the gym something fierce but it's a price I'm willing to pay for the sake of health. :lol: I was actually so busy for about a year there that I had no time for dramas or anything. So in a way this mess is kind of nice. I'm working limited hours [just enough to pay all my bills without dipping into my savings at all] and using the free time to relax mentally. Didn't realize just how stressed I'd become until I had the time available to unwind. :sweatingbullets:

Nice to hear that!

Yeah, we're all missing stuff. And people. And nice things like cake :( 

Good on you for finding out before it was too late! I've found out too late in the past, which meant I sat at home with a burnout for a while. Quite annoying and depressing but thankfully I'm okay now :) I just learned to watch myself better and stop myself when it get's to be too much. I'm glad you managed to stop yourself before you had a burnout too. Just unwind, listen to some KPop and watch some KDrama's :D 

 

810

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

Nice to hear that!

Yeah, we're all missing stuff. And people. And nice things like cake :( 

Good on you for finding out before it was too late! I've found out too late in the past, which meant I sat at home with a burnout for a while. Quite annoying and depressing but thankfully I'm okay now :) I just learned to watch myself better and stop myself when it get's to be too much. I'm glad you managed to stop yourself before you had a burnout too. Just unwind, listen to some KPop and watch some KDrama's :D 

 

810

 

I actually went out and bought some cake mixes before all this started. Been hoarding them in the cabinet and freezing cupcakes when I make them so they last longer. :lol: 

 

Yeah, I knew I was heading in that direction and had started looking into doing things to get myself out of the rut when all this hit. On the one side, the rut I feel stuck in is an essential business and I'm glad to still have a paycheck but on the other hand, I wish I could be still working towards leaving said rut. Oh well, life goes on and it'll get figured out. 

 

I spent the first week solid of the lockdown binging dramas [I took the first week of lockdown off to get my life in order]. It was fabulous!

 

812

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...