Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

Solo Leveling 2 is out recently or something? some of my friends were discussing about it.

Yeah, its second season has come after a long hiatus by the author I guess. I am currently on chapter 24, I started reading after the second season started, so I won't know the pain of those who waited. 

But Tower of God's author has been in hiatus for more than 2 months now I guess. Let us see when he'll come back though

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yeah because... the battle scenes bore me to death and even the palace scenes are kind of repetitive. :lol: Plus otherwise I will never catch up. I won't find time to watch those episodes properly. 

If battle scenes are boring and palace scenes are repetitive, I wonder what is left to watch?:rubchin:

But no problem, even I am watching it on FF, because too many draggy scenes are there too.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Watching episode 12 of EK like:

My Liege. My LiEgE!!! MY LIEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol you sound like me sweetie when I'm watching dramas and commenting at the same time....

Dog Lol GIF

I guess I'm the only one not watching it using the FF button :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

Agree about the plot being dragged out. Also, very little plot development ongoing at the moment.

I'm just watching it because of oppa and because I am fascinated by some of the side characters.

Wang Yoo & Nyang loveline:

Tired Red Eyes GIF by Honda

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, Jillia said:

I mean I still enjoy the drama - and the palace scenes more than the battle scenes - but I'm not sure right now if the story justifies 50+ episodes. They're dragging stuff for episodes when we could be somewhere else already. :D Just my personal feeling about it.

Same, I don't remember which Sageuk I last watched had this much draggy scenes, without any output. Plus any battle/fight scene is now ruined for me since I watched Six Flying Dragons. Only My Country: The New Age, also had some nice fighting scenes, but still was not to Six Flying Dragons level. 

But this drama could be done in much lesser episodes though, just like you said,

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, partyon said:

Yeah, I'm like was the writer just lazy not writing it in how Nyang and Wang Yoo fell in love?

It can't be a coincidence that we all missed the point where it happened.

Or then it happened like this:

+2

It happened like that Noona, no way all of us would miss it :loolz:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It happened like that Noona, no way all of us would miss it

Soooo, I'm just wondering..... How did the Wang Yoo & Nyang ship gain so many followers when Empress Ki was airing? From what I have researched, seems most people were on the WangNyang ship instead of the OppaNyang ship back in the day?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, partyon said:

Soooo, I'm just wondering..... How did the Wang Yoo & Nyang ship gain so many followers when Empress Ki was airing? From what I have researched, seems most people were on the WangNyang ship instead of the OppaNyang ship back in the day?

+2

That happened when there was more interaction between them, I guess. Won't tell more because it would be spoiler. 

@Jillia one of the best things about Sageuks has been the palace politics, sometimes even much better than the fight/battle scenes. But so far, this has been the weakest drama in both regards. Palace politics is really very boring and straightforward. Dowager Empress sent an Incense Box, which made Danashiri infertile, like seriously? Or other ones. 

Like Dae Jang Geum, Dong Yi and the ones you mentioned, had really very good in palace politics and conspiracies. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

@Jillia one of the best things about Sageuks has been the palace politics, sometimes even much better than the fight/battle scenes. But so far, this has been the weakest drama in both regards. Palace politics is really very boring and straightforward. Dowager Empress sent an Incense Box, which made Danashiri infertile, like seriously? Or other ones. 

Like Dae Jang Geum, Dong Yi and the ones you mentioned, had really very good in palace politics and conspiracies.

Are you saying I chose a poor sageuk as my first sageuk......?

season 8 episode 25 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, partyon said:

Are you saying I chose a poor sageuk as my first sageuk......?

+2

Not really, Empress Ki is among the best ones, but there are some really better ones out there. Things will get better with episodes. Although I didn't really like 13-16 episodes, don't know why. But I sort of understand why many dropped it within 20 episodes. 

@Min2206 Good Night :fullofhearts:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

you're going to bed too soon? :kiss_wink:

hahaha maybe another hour or so... i'm clearing daily quests on maplestory M

was trying to find yesterday's episode for Missing but i guess it went missing? lol gotta check the thread to see was it being postponed

:wut:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

What actually bothers me that nobody is thinking about why the Dowager Empress would send the incense and nobody is suspicious. LMAO :lol: They're suspicious of everything and act up like they have plans to succeed but can't figure out this little thing which is the biggest thing to happen to Danashiri... being infertile.

Goodnight, @Min2206! :D

Yeah, given the type of person Danashiri has been shown, the first thing she had to do was be suspicious of it, given the fact that Dowager Empress was an open Political Rival of her father and against the marriage initially. But no nothing, it is still there and she is still smelling it. I mean how much long does the incense last that it is not finished yet? Did Dowager Empress also send her refills for it? :rubchin:.

@sadthe1st The episode of Missing is postponed for next week, due to the pandemic 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha maybe another hour or so... i'm clearing daily quests on maplestory M

was trying to find yesterday's episode for Missing but i guess it went missing? lol gotta check the thread to see was it being postponed

Oh yeah, you're the one that goes fairly late to bed, right? :kiss_wink:
Meet your twin @Sleepy Owl !

olsen twins GIF

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oh yeah, you're the one that goes fairly late to bed, right? :kiss_wink:
Meet your twin @Sleepy Owl !

i've been working from home like since mid feb... occasionally going in to office on urgent basis (like tomorrow and thu cos of audit).. so, i've been sleeping like 2+?

webtoons and kdramas are toxic right now... hahaha swipe swipe swipe on one hand, the other side watching a kdrama on laptop...

:headbang:

@Sleepy Owl thanks! i was about to pull hairs on the missing ep... my friend is going to scream at me tomorrow about these too! haha i got her hooked on the drama

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2