Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, Min2206 said:

Oooh @partyon  thanks for working hard on the activities here

and what ... @Sleepy Owl has time with your prep too?     24 + 2 hours ... 

mine is minus 2 yea

You know, there was a time when I used to follow 9-10 ongoing kdramas. At that time, there Fridays to Sundays, didn't really used to air 16-24 episode dramas, they were usually the long ones, so during my weekends I used to binge watch and finish at least one drama :wow1:.

Actually watching that many dramas in not that tough if you watch kdramas only during weekends, or watch the episodes during the night when their subs come. I sleep at 3 am usually +- 30 mins, and start watching from 12 am, so I can watch 3 dramas per day, that way I am usually free full day :piggydance:.

Since I don't leave other works like cleaning etc for weekends, I have more free time then, I do cleaning and other stuffs regularly at least once in two days, of not daily :hotinhere2:.

Make 24+4 when it comes to preparing activities though :loolz:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

@firebabe See how happy Team Subtract is that you joined them !

So we have this little "newcomer's questionnaire" for all members who join this thread. If you don't mind, please answer the questions. :kiss_wink:

1) Who is your favorite oppa?

2) Do you like abs? (Disregard question if you're under 18)

3) Are you located in Asia?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

You know, there was a time when I used to follow 9-10 ongoing kdramas. At that time, there Fridays to Sundays, didn't really used to air 16-24 episode dramas, they were usually the long ones, so during my weekends I used to binge watch and finish at least one drama .

Actually watching that many dramas in not that tough if you watch kdramas only during weekends, or watch the episodes during the night when their subs come. I sleep at 3 am usually +- 30 mins, and start watching from 12 am, so I can watch 3 dramas per day, that way I am usually free full day .

Since I don't leave other works like cleaning etc for weekends, I have more free time then, I do cleaning and other stuffs regularly at least once in two days, of not daily .

Make 24+4 when it comes to preparing activities though 

Imma trying to understand you ..  but still confused!?

I think I lost my brain again!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

See how happy Team Subtract is that you joined them !

So we have this little "newcomer's questionnaire" for all members who join this thread. If you don't mind, please answer the questions. :kiss_wink:

1) Who is your favorite oppa?

2) Do you like abs? (Disregard question if you're under 18)

3) Are you located in Asia?

+2

1. Kim Soo Hyun

2. Not so

3. Yes

:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, sadthe1st said:

there's 2 korean movies... Beauty Water (animation) and Okay Madam... anyone watched them yet?

+2

I downloaded Okay Madam last night, will see when I'll get time to watch it. Right now even #Alive and Peninsula are in watch later list.

+2

• Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I downloaded Okay Madam last night, will see when I'll get time to watch it.

is this available already???

:popcornjackson:

i saw Park Sung Woong in it.. i can't forget his Devil and Rugal roles lol he is THE man!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

is this available already???

i saw Park Sung Woong in it.. i can't forget his Devil and Rugal roles lol he is THE man!

+2

Yup it came up on Kissasian yesterday. Now I don't know how you remember those roles of his in both the dramas. When the Devil Calls your Name was still better one with really good OST, Rugal I prefer to speak not, only one word DISAPPOINTMENT. :smashes:

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Imma trying to understand you ..  but still confused!?

I think I lost my brain again!

Don't try it at home, those stunts were performed by a professional :loolz: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

When the Devil Calls your Name was still better one with really good OST

yes, i love him as the Devil haha Rugal was cos he was so darn cool with the guns! nothing else on the storyline lol

:heart: x park sung woong

HAHAHAHA

i'm keen to watch Beauty Water but webtoon ending isn't fabulous so, i might watch online instead of going to the cinema.

i seem to have been stuck on this same number since my first post here today?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just now, sadthe1st said:

yes, i love him as the Devil haha Rugal was cos he was so darn cool with the guns! nothing else on the storyline lol

:heart: x park sung woong

HAHAHAHA

i'm keen to watch Beauty Water but webtoon ending isn't fabulous so, i might watch online instead of going to the cinema.

+2

I have not watched any Korean animated movie yet. I have read a couple of their very famous webtoons: Solo Leveling and Tower of God.

His role as Devil was good in that drama, and his role in Rugal had the THICKEST PLOT ARMOR I have ever seen in that drama.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1