Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Ep 4 is too good too :bawling:

I stop now at mins 10 because of it is too good hahahah.. oh my heart. This is feel like Reply 1988 in modern version 

must I continue? Write about ep 3 first then continue or continue then write at once ep 3 and 4? Hahahaaaa  

the more I watch the more I like this drama 

btw is it weird if my pajamas mostly pink with cartoon motives? Like rabbit or ballerina? Is this a childish habbit? 

Should I bought new pajamas with flower motives? Would it be more sexier and mature? 

I have pajamas with flower motives but I only wear them on holidays trip or any trip because of I want to wear pretty pajamas on holidays hahahaaaaa.. 

or perhaps we should wear pretty pajamas in any day? 

please give me your thoughts about pajamas chingus 

+2

I like the parts when they were under the umbrella,  the convo bit when they were resting on the steps -- Hye Jun telling  J-Ha , its ok to like him ... and more ... then the drinking session .. i forgive you
best - the last bit when HJun acted as badass

Pyjamas -  I used to wear the long sleeves , long pants type ... that was way back during pre -teens.  Those were like cotton fabric types -- prints and prints and prints.    Now just top tee and short shorts - something like this

Spoiler

Avidlove Women's Shorts Pajama Set Short Sleeve Sleepwear Nightwear Pjs  S-XXL | Womens pajama shorts, Short pajama set, Pajamas women

Where i come from, its very humid .. the softer the material, the better

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1