Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, mirmz said:

math 

note: math isnt my strong suit so im glad i did better than average on it :D

btw here's a cute cat gif for u big sis @partyon <3

That's great @mirmz! You must have studied hard! :kiss_wink:

Btw, I will post some memes in the meme thread hopefully tomorrow at the latest :kiss_wink:

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, It is a Gumiho story, apparently LDW will be a nine tailed fox in it, and Jo Bo Ah the FL is a PD of a channel, chasing after him.

Have no idea how the story will be, but you are right about LDW, his dramas are on either really good, or just meh.

Just wondering if it is a drama, romance, horror, thriller, melodrama.... LDW acts usually the same way in all genres, no? :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's great @mirmz! You must have studied hard! :kiss_wink:

Btw, I will post some memes in the meme thread hopefully tomorrow at the latest :kiss_wink:

Just wondering if it is a drama, romance, horror, thriller, melodrama.... LDW acts usually the same way in all genres, no? :D

Looks mix of it all here too. Read the plot online, this guy LDW, is a legendary Gumiho who cleanses human spirits and also kills demons. He settles in a city, takes a human life and lives among humans. Jo Bo Ah is female PD who specializes in supernatural things, so when she hears rumors about Gumiho settling in the city, she searches for him to cast him in her show. 

The baddie, Lee Bum, is another Gumiho, who hates humans.

Let's see how this drama will be. Will this be another all star drama failing? Because it has got some really talented artists acting together.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

What did I just watch.....? :joy:

I lost it when they sneezed.... :Megalol:

Actually it's a pretty cool piece. It's from a musical called Nose that tells the story of a man who wakes one morning to find that his nose has gone missing... :joy:

@Jillia Something for you to watch. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Awesome! That's good to read. :D School is always more fun when the topics are interesting. And tomorrow... online class or normal school again? 

usually it's online on wednesdays or when there are big outbreaks

(it's online tomorrow) 

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@mirmz its awesome that you had a good day at school 

yeah it's great having a good day at school :D

• Like 2