Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hi everyone! :Pandabulous:

@Jillia hi!. I was busy yesterday so couldn't answer.  I had a really good day yesterday. I was watching over my brother's girlfriend children. One of those days when you are off grid. :love:

Today had morning workout and now I have a lunch break. 

How about you? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The other one is Yeo Jin Goo, he was the main lead in Hotel Del Luna, Crowned Clown and Royal Gambler and was been acting as a child actor since I don't know when

Ohhh that was the guy ahh?    oh my , they do look alike ...  thanks for the info.  
Can I ask you another question, @Sleepy Owl ? Who is "more cute"? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hello Noona :Pandabulous:

Still have a lot of work to do? Feeling better?

+2

Still so much to do by tomorrow’s deadline. Will take some extra time off closer to the weekend though !  Thanks for asking :kiss_wink:

Still managed to watch in the middle of the night Empress Ki though. I am ready to comment on ep 13-16 tomorrow or on Thursday! 

:wow1:

How is EK going for you? @joccu What about you ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Still so much to do by tomorrow’s deadline. Will take some extra time off closer to the weekend though !  Thanks for asking :kiss_wink:

Still managed to watch in the middle of the night Empress Ki though. I am ready to comment on ep 13-16 tomorrow or on Thursday! 

How is EK going for you? @joccu What about you ?

Yup Noona, do take rest after overworking :approves:

I was going to watch its 13, 14 episodes yesterday, but something came up at work and I ended working extra hours. Just managed to watch Record of Youth yesterday, hopefully, I'll be done with work on time today, so I'll catch it up. Hopefully I'll be ready to write about them by Thursday or Friday :wow1:.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl I have to stop myself from continuing Empress Ki. Otherwise I will be too much ahead of the rest of you..... :D

Same here, have been stopping myself from watching the episodes scheduled for next weeks, for the last 2 weeks. I really was feeling like finishing it within a week last Monday. :hotinhere2:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1