Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Whoaaa    May your day be fruitful today @Thong Thin @mirmz @H0ney @partyon @Jillia @Sleepy Owl  @Lmangla

Just finished ROY Epi 3!!!    There is so much to learn from this epi!     Why do I find this episode inspires me much that there is a lot out there, that I should not lose hope!   

So looking forward to Epi 4.  

@Berou Hope when you come back on, you get the much needed rest.  

Checking In Thinking Of You GIF

• Love 4

Hi all! Will be a rather busy week for me so I won’t be able to hang around much on this thread! But you can most probably find me on the ROY thread cos will be spending most of my time there whenever time permits. happy tuesgay GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, Jillia said:

Yay, @Sleepy Owl! :D I'm off to watch RoY episode 3 now. Let's see if I like it!

You'll like I think. The good thing about this drama is, it is relatable. About Do You Like Brahms? there is something special, you get good vibes while watching it. The story is slow, but in a good way. I am loving both of them right now :heart2:

+2

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

They both also have very deep voices.

Yeah I mean I remember watching Romantic doctor 1, seeing Kim Min Jae and saying, this is the guy who was the King in Royal Gambler, why is he doing a side role here, upon checking I realized oh, it was Yeo Jin Goo. :joy:

The next time same thing happened when I was watching Crowned Clown, I saw the ML, thought wow Kim Min Jae in Sageuk doing a lead role. Didn't check the cast initially because I already loved the plot, I liked Masquerade movie, but then when I checked the cast after a couple of episodes, BOOM, it was Yeo Jin Goo and I was like 

collage1.jpg

@Berou  :waves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1