Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am unable to do tons of things i want to just because of laziness 

I admit to this capital sin. Sometimes. It was a popular song in my country a long time ago named : I am so lazy that hurts:w00t: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, larus said:

I admit to this capital sin. Sometimes. It was a popular song in my country a long time ago named : I am so lazy that hurts:w00t: 

There is such a song?!!  Great!  

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am more of a smart worker than hard worker 

Ouch!  should i say something .... 

Stare Staring GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

But he loved in silence a woman for a long time. Unrequited love. I read about Brahms,Schumann and Clara`s story too. 

I love listening to classical music in the drama. I wish we see the ladies playing violin too.

Yeah I also read about it. Clara wrote he was like a person sent directly from the God Himself about him in her diary. Apparently after Schumann developed mental problems, Brahms was the one who supported them all. Composed some music only for Clara so that she would be at peace in those troubling times. That dude really loved and respected her, was a good friend for Schumann too. :fullofhearts:

8 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Haha! Cos you can develop an addiction to this thread! Just look at what it's done to @Sleepy Owl! He doesn't sleep at all! 

Let me tell you two secrets. I am always sleepy and can literally sleep anytime if I want to. Second one is, I can literally stay awake for hours and do my work efficiently. Night Owl was my last name before changing to Sleepy Owl :joy:.

As for this thread being addictive, it sure is. But do you know what is more addictive? Slacking off at work while being here :wow1:.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon my friends hate Ikea stuff. So if they are going to Ikea they always calls me and ask if I can go to their house and build their Ikea furniture.

Mind coming over to my house too? :D I don't have a lot of IKEA stuff but I made the mistake of buying a closet from them. It took the installation service 2 days to build it.... :D Even they were swearing... :D 

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Everyone I tell you me building my IKEA bookshelves... it was a LOT! It always feels like we all need a special degree to be able to put them together properly.

@larus @Sleepy Owl

I actually think that the drama is working towards at least Song Ah playing the violin. I feel like the drama is robbing us right now for a reason. :D

Yeah, @Jillia! You know what, I won't even attempt to try building anything at all! Cos they will turn out to be like this.... angry married with children GIF

• LOL 6