Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, joccu said:

@Jillia I´m a carpenter daughter. So my summer works were when I was younger usually working with my dad and brothers. Also learnt a lot about building houses. 

We used to have Mechanical workshop Lab in our college and the best thing I loved doing there was Carpentry. Did molding, worked in smithy, worked on many mechanical machines to make items but my most favorite was this followed by smithy.  :fullofhearts:

3 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Haha... @Sleepy Owl! You should seriously think over my suggestion to you earlier? 

himouto umaru-chan crying GIF by HIDIVE

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Min2206 when I was young I totally hated going to work in summer because all my friends on holiday.  And in the building sites I was usually the only woman. But I learn a lot. Now days I can do alone all the work is needed in my house expect the electric work. 

@MinLyn well I´m not as good my dad or my brothers but I´m satisfied on my works.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

About 300-400 pages have disappeared from this thread since yesterday. Did anyone notice that the forum was lagging?

How did they disappear? They were deleated? No, I did not noticed.

LinedWickedGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-m

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

How did they disappear? They were deleated? No, I did not noticed.

Yes, some people who used to be active on this thread, asked their accounts to be deleted, so their posts are also being deleted.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

TBH, I didn't know Keanu's favorite movie was Point Break. I've seen it many times and I think that Patrick Swayze was memorable in that movie.

I read about it here.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/keanu-reevess-favorite-movie-is-not-the-matrix-speed-or-john-wick.html/

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl when I was in 4 grade.  we had to learn to knit sock or gloves and I´m left handed. The teacher didn´t know how to teach me so she sent me to the carpentry class. after that I was always in carpentry. Never learnt to knit or sewing in school. 

I didn't really learn much of those things in school. Had to learn a lot when I joined college and lived in hostel. Plus we had that workshop to attend. I really enjoyed going to it, while I really hated Engineering drawing :smashes:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, some people who used to be active on this thread, asked their accounts to be deleted, so their posts are also being deleted.

Oh, I understand now. Thanks for explaning to me. I am sad that they are gone.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Go to the bathroom.....?

@MinLyn  not to bed, to poo la 
@partyon feels me

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl when I was in 4 grade.  we had to learn to knit sock or gloves and I´m left handed. The teacher didn´t know how to teach me so she sent me to the carpentry class. after that I was always in carpentry. Never learnt to knit or sewing in school. 

Spoiler
20 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 when I was young I totally hated going to work in summer because all my friends on holiday.  And in the building sites I was usually the only woman. But I learn a lot. Now days I can do alone all the work is needed in my house expect the electric work. 

Wow! @joccu  I salute you!  Earlier when I read your first post that you help dad and brothers to build house, I was like wow!  I can't even hit a nail into the wall .. so embarrassing!
200.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Wow! That's really super interesting! :D I like to do stuff on my own as well but I would probably stop right there. I'm so impressed!

I am impressed as well. I learn how to knit, to embroider, to crochet from my mom but that`s it. I can knit gloves or socks too but It was such a long time since i `ve have done it.  :D

I would have liked to do carpentry, especially pottery. To paint pottery.  I like doing things with my hand. I have dexterity. But I am lazy. I have to be in a mood.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1