Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Is it ok if l join this game? I've been a member of this forum since 2014, but for some reason didn't realize until today that there are some interesting discussions in this thread. :joy:

(Did I do my maths correctly? :D )

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

@partyon welcome here :D , we do all discussion here  , current drama / past drama :joy: what ever gossip you like :D

@Sejabin Ep 16 of CLOY , worse episode of drama , I do t think I will rewatch it again :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh did you check oppa brown eyes first episode :joy: , I don’t know If I am ready for school uniform yet :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

but for some reason didn't realize until today that there are some interesting discussions in this thread. 

Hey there amigo!  Welcome.  Sure you can join.  Yes we congregate here amongst friends when the drama/actor thread turns hostile.  And then we rant/vent knowing what we say won’t be taken “out of context”.  That and we also add anecdotes of interesting musings from daily life (some of whose are living breathing KDramas in themselves).

@Sejabin

Tomorrow will continue CLOY ep 16 with office wifi. Because it is free

Guess your boss will have to put up with more Hyun Bin angst. :lol:

@triplem

I love Hi Bye Mama...I watched two episodes straight and cried till no tears left ...'

I am expecting the same which is why I am holding off. I think there will be tears in the beginning and then again at the end.  Similar to movie Be With You.  I was a mess in the end.  Every time I rewatch I am still a mess at the end.   It’s a “good” mess though because that story was done so well.  I don’t think the writer of HBM will have her “come back” at the end of 49days.  Even if she did, wouldn’t she return as a baby?  Not as an adult?  Reincarnation has so many “forms”.  I feel for the new wife though.  I can understand her completely.  It’s impossible to compete with a memory.  The thing about memories is that your brain is hardwired to only remember the good and forget much of the bad (unless the person was villainous from the start).  The child is a constant reminder that there was always another woman.  And now that the ghost of the deceased wife has reappeared, it’s even harder to find her place in their family unit.  I want to believe that this will all be about closure and letting go...for everyone involved.  Otherwise it wouldn’t be a rational story for me - the ethos in the drama would be erroneous.

I am also holding off because I promised packmule that I would go to PMY and SKJ when the weather is fine.  :lol:  I can only juggle watching and analyzing 2 dramas (which are still running) at one time.

@nohamahamoud2002 I think you need to wait a bit for people to catch up on the drama.  Not many watch live.  They will come.  Packmule is likely to be blogging about it so if you’re after meatier fare when it comes to discussions, head over there.  The drama has a very “Hallmark” feel to it, right down to the sepia muted filters so it looks to be a comfortable watch.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I think you need to wait a bit for people to catch up on the drama.  Not many watch live.  They will come.  Packmule is likely to be blogging about it so if you’re after meatier fare when it comes to discussions, head over there.  The drama has a very “Hallmark” feel to it, right down to the sepia muted filters so it looks to be a comfortable watch.

Do you have a blog too? 

I looked up packmule3 lol.

I already know the blog, it has such a unique name, which I can't mention here :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Is there anyone here checking out variety shows? Saw this post about a new variety show. Seems to me it's like Matching Survival/Sumvival of KBS + Yoon Shiyoon's other variety show last year.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Do you have a blog too?

No. No time to blog. :)  I just hang around in Soompi, packmule’s blog and read other sources 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Is it ok if l join this game? I've been a member of this forum since 2014, but for some reason didn't realize until today that there are some interesting discussions in this thread. :joy:

(Did I do my maths correctly? :D )

Welcome!! :) 

We’re a bunch of drama loonies here trying to outdo each other’s math skills. And yes, we still make mistakes once in a while :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

March should be my month 

I’m kind of leather girl :D

Spoiler

ad93f04064a2404bb9ba8fa4d589875a.jpeg?s=

5377-C9-DF-4-F40-458-C-B6-DE-284-E9276-B

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@Lawyerh @cenching @angelangie I’m back guys! Didn’t see SWL in my dreams again :bawling: I’ve been busy all weekend so didn’t get a chance to visit the thread but I finished My Holo Love! I actually liked it. 

honestly though, if your oppa or favourite actor is about to kiss you in your dream, would you say “no”?! :joy:

@nrllee yes, SWL is a cutie. :heart:

Now I don’t know what to watch next! Any recommendations? Maybe I should start @angelangie’s UP? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Now I don’t know what to watch next! Any recommendations?

I am going to PMY and SKJ since the weather is nice. :lol:  Or if you are in the mood for a good cry then Hi Bye Mama?  But looks like you’re more into CDramas so I have no idea.

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

honestly though, if your oppa or favourite actor is about to kiss you in your dream, would you say “no”?! 

:lol: Never encountered such a situation.  If they appear, I am always third person.  Like I am watching a drama and the scene unfolds with the 2 parties kissing?  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

@nrllee I’m actually into C and K dramas equally. I occasionally watch J dramas if I see one that catches my eye. What is PMY and SJK? Park Min Young and Song Joongki? :joy:

I’m considering Hi Bye Ma but I don’t know if the subject matter might be too heavy. I’m looking for something light. 

As for kissing in dreams, I’m the opposite. If there is kissing involved, it’s definitely me. Otherwise what is the point of dreaming?! Hahahahaha

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

where are Seo Kang Joon fans ?

Seo Kang Joon fans reporting for commenting duties! (Where is everybody else?? @Lawyerh @triplem)

I’ve only watched the first half of ep.1 and had to go do other stuff. I love the setting and SKJ is just lovely when he speaks gently. Very different from all his previous roles. I like it! But the most intriguing character so far for me is the FL’s aunt. Maybe more comment later when I finish. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Lawyerh @cenching @angelangie I’m back guys! Didn’t see SWL in my dreams again :bawling: I’ve been busy all weekend so didn’t get a chance to visit the thread but I finished My Holo Love! I actually liked it. 

honestly though, if your oppa or favourite actor is about to kiss you in your dream, would you say “no”?! :joy:

@nrllee yes, SWL is a cutie. :heart:

Now I don’t know what to watch next! Any recommendations? Maybe I should start @angelangie’s UP? 

yes u should

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

What is PMY and SJK? Park Min Young and Song Joongki? :joy:

:lol: Typo. SKJ - Seo KangJoon.  Yes they are in a drama that just premiered last night.  The title of which is exceedingly long.  They should’ve shortened it to something like Fine Weather Lovers or something.  But that would lose it’s romantic vibe.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, nrllee said:

:lol: Typo. SKJ - Seo KangJoon.  Yes they are in a drama that just premiered last night.  The title of which is exceedingly long.  They should’ve shortened it to something like Fine Weather Lovers or something.  But that would lose it’s romantic vibe.

how was it? btw what is packmule3 blog name again? i lost it after i switch computer

• Like 4
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

how was it? btw what is packmule3 blog name again? i lost it after i switch computer

Haven’t watched yet.  Can’t watch till subs are available and the usual sites I visit seem to be slow in uploading.  Packmule3’s blog is 

• Like 5

@partyon

Welcome to the demilitarized zone of Soompi....We are a bunch of Math Geniuses here....:lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

No time to watch that weather drama ! So much real Life  political saga In my country, that I am too busy reading the crazy twists  that Is going on . :w00t:

• Like 6