Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, unfortunately... :D 

I will skip dramas just because they star actors whose acting I dislike.... :D 

452 ****recalculated

Noona please name some (not all, just a few), this Dongsaeng of yours is curious about them :rubchin:

I do have a guess of one, but won't name him, right now. :piggydance:

+2

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Never tasted a ginseng juice/extract before. How is it?

Just for your info @larus, i have chewed on ginseng roots, sliced one actually

kinda bitter sweet .. its supposed to boost your energy,  immune system and heart (thats what my grandma said and now my mom)

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona please name some (not all, just a few), this Dongsaeng of yours is curious about them

It is better to be like me. I don`t dislike anyone. :w00t: Sure, I am indiferent with some of them but I don`t dislike anyone , like avoiding a drama because of an actor/actress. If the plot interests me, I can watch even if the actors are not my favorites.

But I admit I had an actress and an actor who I did not like after watching them, maybe because of a certain role/ drama. But I grew up as a viewer. I think. Maybe I am older wiser. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, larus said:

It is better to be me. I don`t dislike anyone. :w00t: Sure, I am indiferent with some of them but I don`t dislike anyone , like avoiding a drama because of an actor/actress. If the plot interests me, I can watch even if the actors are not my favorites.

But I admit I had an actress and an actor who I did not like after watching them, maybe because of a certain role/ drama. But I grew up as a viewer. I think. Maybe I am older wiser. :D

I also not dislike any actor or actress. Like I said I am not fond of Park Min Young, but have watched a lot of her dramas and find her acting fine, on the other hand I don't really like Shin Se Kyung's acting, but still watched her dramas whose plot seemed interesting to me. 

VIP had me curing Lee Sang Yoon too along with his character in that drama for the role he did. It was annoying and I literally cursed him throughout the series. But that proved that Lee Sang Yoon was successful in that role.

I remember reading about Lena Headey saying in an interview that people used to ignore her and not ask for photos or photographs from her in the comic-cons or other events because they hated her  for the role of Cersei, and she said that, it was the moment when she realized that she was successful in doing that role. So if we even start hating the artist for the role they did, it means that they were really successful in making us believe about them being the baddie. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game