• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@mouse007 Sorry for not being able to reply to you yesterday, but I am not on MyDramaList. Are you? :kiss_wink:

Have been thinking of joining.

I am! Same user name :)

This thread moves to fast for me!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, partyon said:

I saw the pic. Your cat is sooooo cute! :love:

awww thanks <3 ive had her for about a year now. we got her around august. she was a stray hiding under my neighbor's house. me and my twin sis lured her into our yard with the leftover fish we were eating for supper. and if u wonder why her name is Pita it's cuz she was in my dad's truck engine and my dad called her a pain in the @ss (pita). the name just stuck. no offense to my cat. she's an absolute angel. and now she lives in my garage. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, mirmz said:

awww thanks <3 ive had her for about a year now. we got her around august. she was a stray hiding under my neighbor's house. me and my twin sis lured her into our yard with the leftover fish we were eating for supper. and if u wonder why her name is Pita it's cuz she was in my dad's truck engine and my dad called her a pain in the @ss (pita). the name just stuck. no offense to my cat. she's an absolute angel. and now she lives in my garage. :D

Awww.... Pita is so lucky that you guys adopted her! :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, partyon said:

Awww.... Pita is so lucky that you guys adopted her! :kiss_wink:

ya she is. all of my family loves her. she's super spoiled too. she'll bite your feet if u dont give her enough attention. another weird thing she does is she likes to roll in the dirt.

*insert shrug*

:idk:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I got a good chuckle out of the Update #10 specifically as it pertains to the battle and the roles that people play in group projects. :loolz:

And Candy Mode! All I can say is.. WOW. 

I need soompi points to take advantage of Vault Sale!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

My pain woke me up abruptly. I'm holding on till my next scan and the next episode of my current favorite Turkish drama, Sen Çal Kapimi, which fall on the same day yaaas! I now know the Turkish alphabet and that the actors in the show are younger but a whole lot taller than me lololol  Again, the same setup: chaebol and poor lady, who are both hotter than summer, are caught up in a web of lies together with a whole bunch of side characters. 

• Like 4
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic