angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

752

 

The girl who played as Melon is quite cute... actually also suit the ML look better le...

 

Wah the progress is so fast after that Dont waste your food @mouse007 :joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nrllee @triplem

The FL in Man x Man is very unlikeable (the character not the actress). I was b17ching about her for the whole 16 episodes....Her hair was bad, her expressions were all wrong, how the way she talks was annoying. She is a good actress but her portrayal in Man x Man made me wanted to hit her head from behind, put her inside a sack and throw the sack into the sea.....:skull:

 

752

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

Wait @Dhakra...your fav (?) has been cast in “Train” with Yoon ShiYoon??  What?  I had to google who she was when I saw the news :)

 

NO WAY! OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

giphy.gif

 

When does it start? What kind of drama is it? TELL ME EVERYTHING WOMAN!!! Ahhhh I NEED MOAR INFORMATION!

 

 

One does not simply google Kyung Soo Jin, you were allowed to see her beauty in search form. 

 

 

 

Edit:

 

Okay, okay. Sci- Fiction melodrama? Well, okay. Fine I guess.

 

Parallel universe? Oh gawd-_- Pleaseno, this will be kinda hard already, but okay. I can endure that I guess.

 

But she hasn't accepted yet. Smart girl.

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, triplem said:

Manglish

MANGLISH? YOU MEAN OPPALISH? Yes please! 

 

source.gifI will gladly accept that. Like how nugget is chomping down on the cookie arrow!

 

+2

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

 

 

Okay, okay. Sci- Fiction melodrama? Well, okay. Fine I guess.

 

Parallel universe? Oh gawd-_- Pleaseno, this will be kinda hard already, but okay. I can endure that I guess.

 

But she hasn't accepted yet. Smart girl.

Why do I feel the sudden urge to pray that she will accept? :naughty: I want to see how much and how far you will endure for your girl...

 

760

  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

762

 

@ktcjdramaHonestly not too far. The last two dramas of her I didn't watch aswell. Joseon Survival was a historical time traveling drama, not even in a million years I would consider watching stuff like that. The other one was "Meloholic and I really tried, but the drama was so weak and her role was very, very hard to endure. 

 

I mean KSJ is as much eye candy as I can get, acting wise she a really good, but not at a level where I would say okay, I will watch whatever she does because I know it will be good. She accepts roles that are kinda weak.

 

There is only one actress who is capable of doing this, where I would even watch a historical, time traveling, rom-com drama, where the female lead is possessed by an evil spirit doctor from the future, who then switches her body to an old goddess, who can only speak in old chinese rhymes.

But who is that actress?

 

@triplemYou don't count, you know it anyway. 

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

762

 

@ktcjdramaHonestly not too far. The last two dramas of her I didn't watch aswell. Joseon Survival was a historical time traveling drama, not even in a million years I would consider watching stuff like that. The other one was "Meloholic and I really tried, but the drama was so weak and her role was very, very hard to endure. 

 

I mean KSJ is as much eye candy as I can get, acting wise she a really good, but not at a level where I would say okay, I will watch whatever she does because I know it will be good. She accepts roles that are kinda weak.

 

There is only one actress who is capable of doing this, where I would even watch a historical, time traveling, rom-com drama, where the female lead is possessed by an evil spirit doctor from the future, who then switches her body to an old goddess, who can only speak in old chinese rhymes.

But who is that actress?

 

@triplemYou don't count, you know it anyway. 

Must be Lee bo young or Kim seul Gi...Right??

762

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

KSJ is a talented actress but really has not had enough good dramas. 

 

Yep, sad but true.

 

@kokodusOh, sister. Well done. Lee Bo Young is the correct answer. Aww, you always act so tough, but in the end you do know your big brothy bro.  

 

tenor.gif

 

Kim Seul Gi didn't have enough lead roles or breaking roles (yet). She is always an amazing supporting character but she doesn't have the spectum LBY has. She is heavy eye candy though.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Must be Lee bo young or Kim seul Gi...Right??

762

 

 

@Dhakra I was about to guess these two too... Leaning more on LBY instead of KSG, for same reason you mentioned above. 

 

766

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

768

I think hes better in wuxia...

The romance feel more smooth in Untouchable Lovers... 


In Untouchable Lovers, Guan Xiao Tong has the worst hair that I ever seen in my entire life....:crazy: Beaver’s tail, anyone??

 

3-D66-A4-B6-2-B00-43-A2-B507-76-A12-FE3-

 

+2

 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

772

Yeah the most confusing hairstyle ever... served as beehives i guess :lol: @cenching


For the life of me, I cannot understand why they invented that hairdo....:angry:

 

774

  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now