Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Get in the line, girl. Hahaha. America's richard simmons is in huge demand. LOL. I have seen one of his romcom movies. What's your number?  I think. Didn't like it very much. 

Are we talking about The Captain himself?  Ala Chris Evans?  I watched him in Gifted.  Which was a nice “normal” movie (if you could call having a niece with the brain of Einstein “normal”).  I quite liked it.  It brought up interesting topics about what’s important in educating a gifted child.  Do you push them so they “realize their academic potential” at the expense of their social upbringing?  So Knives Out isn’t worth it?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Get in the line, girl. Hahaha. America's richard simmons is in huge demand. LOL. I have seen one of his romcom movies. What's your number?  I think. Didn't like it very much. 

Oh boy. I pre ordered him:joy:i would say people love captain more? But it's okay, they can have captain. Imma take ransom:joy: is it weird that ransom attracted me even more than captain? Ahhhhh hahaha

+2

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Are we talking about The Captain himself?  Ala Chris Evans?  I watched him in Gifted.  Which was a nice “normal” movie (if you could call having a niece with the brain of Einstein “normal”).  I quite liked it.  It brought up interesting topics about what’s important in educating a gifted child.  Do you push them so they “realize their academic potential” at the expense of their social upbringing?  So Knives Out isn’t worth it?

Ahhh I didn't watch this gifted movie. I should make some time to watch it. Knives out is a great movie. Everyone who loves a good murder mystery should definitely watch it. 

@Sushimi Ransom is a interesting character, but yes it is weird that you are attracted to Ransom. Hmm. I love Captain America as much as he loves Bucky. LOL. And I just realized that my previous post got Richard simmons'ed. You all know that word, right? I'm not editing it. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ransom

Oh come on...”Call me ransom is my middle name.” Gave me an arrow to my heart, I’m in love:kiss_wink:

*arrow sound* phew phew 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@nrllee all I can say is PHJ always bad luck ! He’s a real good actor but always issues with production. I was camping on the Four Men thread for a Long time & saw it all unravel . Production company did not pay staff , PHJ forked out wages from his own pocket . Change cast , because the suspension of filming meant some of the leads did not want to wait . FL was originally Nana , she dropped out with all the problems. And so on. Disaster !!!! :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

@triplem  I know.  I researched him :lol:.  The positive to take away is that he seems knee deep in filming his new drama now so he won’t have time to mull over “problems” in Forest.  I did toy with the idea that he could be the problem and perhaps he was just a prima donna because he seems plagued by all these production issues regularly.  But having read articles about his charity work and viewed his mannerisms at fan meetings etc, I am convinced he’s not a prima donna.  So it would be a case of a combination of bad luck and his choices.

I liked his drama Bad Guys.  Man To Man...I am half heartedly watching because the FL annoys me.  

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I have a love hate relationship between auto correct. Sometimes it auto corrects correctly, then sometimes it auto corrects into some that is weird...

Soft squishy hot cakes.
It becomes: Sofa squishy Hot cakes. 

+2 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I have a love hate relationship between auto correct. Sometimes it auto corrects correctly, then sometimes it auto corrects into some that is weird...

Soft squishy hot cakes.
It becomes: Sofa squishy Hot cakes. 

+2 

Ever heard of SETTINGS, @Sushimi? I got this problem before, I almost got attempted to smash my phone in the floor! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, thanie said:

Ever heard of SETTINGS, @Sushimi? I got this problem before, I almost got attempted to smash my phone in the floor! 

Definitely but my english is pretty trash so i got to let auto correct to correct my spelling haha

+2 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Sushimi what’s rabbit been up to lately?  I haven’t seen any drama/film news?

Oh, he is filming for a movie. Called Boston 1974(number ain’t sure) it’s a running movie:D

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Definitely but my english is pretty trash so i got to let auto correct to correct my spelling haha

+2 

Don't worry I can translate Singlish for you since it is so close to Manglish :tounge_wink:

@nrllee Man X Man - TBH I was also a tad annoyed with FL but I could accept it after awhile. I liked the setting and the story for MXM. It was pretty well done. Bad Guys- that was  one of the best PHJ roles ever ...he was superb there. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I love Park Hae Jin. And like all of his dramas specially Cheese in the trap. 

He looks so very calm and quiet. My kind of favorite men. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I love Park Hae Jin. And like all of his dramas specially Cheese in the trap. 

He looks so very calm and quiet. My kind of favorite men. 

the best part in the drama is that he look calm however beneath the stillness hide a devil

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, triplem said:

Man X Man - TBH I was also a tad annoyed with FL but I could accept it after awhile. I liked the setting and the story for MXM. It was pretty well done. Bad Guys- that was  one of the best PHJ roles ever ...he was superb there. 

I agree re Bad Guys (the whole cast was good). MXM is okay but FL is annoying so I am not watching it as enthusiastically.  Will need time to warm to her.  I was interested to see if PHJ would convince me that he can do action well.  Ji ChangWook and So JiSub are natural athletes, they move like panthers so action just suits them.  I haven’t watched enough of MXM to form an opinion.  PHJ isn’t awkward or uncoordinated like Yoon ShiYoon is.  He has so far done well in Forest “action” scenes.  But I am not entirely convinced that he’s an action man.

• Like 2
  • Love 1