Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

where are you watching it? It’s available on Netflix. 

whoah!! You came out of nowhere!! Lol I’m glad you watched it. 

PS:

I, for one, really enjoyed CLoY. :D

i love to marathon a drama so sometimes i will ignore those airing one unless it is one that i had been waiting for agess....

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@angelangie so do I! I usually prefer to wait until all the episodes are available because I’m so impatient with waiting for new episodes (case in point - CLoY and Find Yourself)

The reason I got into Find Yourself was bec I needed a distraction from waiting for CLoY episodes. Who knew I would breeze through Find Yourself and instead found myself (pun intended) now waiting for episodes for 2 dramas!! :joy:

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I really feel a bit sad, I was writing my opinion in one of the threads, a person attacked me describing me as rigid and unforgiving, when I was just being theoritical. I admit that I don't have much experience in the subject, but she could have replied more politely. 

When I tried to defend myself and wrote her a private message, she asked me where I am from, when I told her, she didn't answer back and the message status was "read". I know now why many people don't mention their location. :(

+2

let them be.....if they cant take others opinions they shouldnt read it at all....u were not attacking anyone in particular just airing your thoughts....there is no rules in the forum that do not allow ppl from airing their opinions politely...

also do not let the word 'read' cover your eyes....sometimes ppl might not know how to respond to you after a while and where you are from should play a role for prejudice :) 

cheer up, u still have us here anyway ;)  ppl disagree to agree and agree to disagree anyway :D 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I'm not sure what knowing where you're from has to do with the other person having (or not having) good manners. :) But, I didn't really catch this conversation, so I'm just butting in. Sorry! :D

Thanks :wub: I really always had civilised conversations with many nice people in soompi where I was not always agreeing with them but it is the referred person's method of replying that bothered me.

@angelangie thank you :wub: I was just trying to forget about the harshness I already meet in real life but it seems that some people are complicated even online :huh:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie so do I! I usually prefer to wait until all the episodes are available because I’m so impatient with waiting for new episodes (case in point - CLoY and Find Yourself)

The reason I got into Find Yourself was bec I needed a distraction from waiting for CLoY episodes. Who knew I would breeze through Find Yourself and instead found myself (pun intended) now waiting for episodes for 2 dramas!! :joy:

hahahah yea i saw u being real immerse in that stories and in that thread :D im still trying to bypass the images i have on SongQiao first :) though i honestly love the clips between her and Zhang YuJian and i find out they are actually twin :D 

32 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@angelangie thank you :wub: I was just trying to forget about the harshness I already meet in real life but it seems that some people are complicated even online :huh:

hahaha....well some ppl dont dare to be harsh in the real so they came to be harsh in the online society since to them they do not have to bear the brunt of the law by being harsh here lols.....

real life is hard no matter how.....so to me i try to tune out the negativity i found in the online society and try to only read those that i like ;) 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@angelangie only 2 more episodes left!! I’m a little annoyed that it’s taking so long for FX and YS to get back together! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

These 2 cuties are killing me with their adorable interactions in BTS.  Dimple couple MinJae and JooYeon. :wub:.  Kudos to MinJae for being the guinea pig and allowing her to practise on him. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Okay my mom is really cute :joy:

I visited her today and she asked me if her phone has a finger sensor and put it in front of me, I said: I don't know, turn the phone around and I tell you.

:joy::joy: :joy::joy: :joy::joy: :joy::joy:

And then she turned the phone upside down :joy::joy:

It was so cute! "NO MOM, I mean show me the back!"

@Dhakra, I need Mommy-and Daughter Convo from now on :wub: Time flies so fast. Wasn't it yesterday when mommies teach us many things we don't know? How our roles have changed! I can't wait for my kids or grand kids to teach me how to drive a spaceship :grimace:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

But really how will they eat chicken with chopsticks if it has bones? Lol

Kkk , I can . It’s a skill but I use chopsticks a lot . I can even eat & remove shells from prawns with chopsticks. I don’t like to dirty my hands . :lol:

With regards to your recent post , don’t take comments written on these threads personally .  I’d advise you not to engage with that person on PM.  Hard for me to intervene or help you if they turn out to be mean / abusive/ trolls . I am often sceptical when people tell me their professions & use that as a basis to validate their opinions. so take whatever they say with a pinch of salt. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@mouse007 I don't have Netflix :lol: I'm cheapo and lazy to sign up... Too bad... SWL look delicious tho :ph34r:

@triplem Have u see the long trailer of "I'll go to u bla bla..." He looks lovely, now I can't wait to have him on my screen :wub:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Have u see the long trailer of "I'll go to u bla bla..." He looks lovely, now I can't wait to have him on my screen

Yes yes ! He looks nice . looks melo too . Like dramas you’d watch on a cold rainy day . But they should hv casted younger actors for the highschool scene :lol: . LJW looks like a fun character too 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie only 2 more episodes left!! I’m a little annoyed that it’s taking so long for FX and YS to get back together! 

i just saw somewhere that netizens are angry with Victoria Song for something she did in 'Find Yourself'

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 I don't have Netflix :lol: I'm cheapo and lazy to sign up... Too bad... SWL look delicious tho :ph34r:

@triplem Have u see the long trailer of "I'll go to u bla bla..." He looks lovely, now I can't wait to have him on my screen :wub:

hehehe same like me ;) i watch everything **ahem** 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

@angelangie I actually skipped some of the scenes between FX and Luming bec I couldn’t handle it anymore. I think a lot are just disappointed with FX growth especially since YS is maturing and it feels like FX is stuck in her idiocy. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I actually skipped some of the scenes between FX and Luming bec I couldn’t handle it anymore. I think a lot are just disappointed with FX growth especially since YS is maturing and it feels like FX is stuck in her idiocy. 

that wat i was worrying as sometimes when you have a younger boy and an older woman rs things sometimes will switch around after awhile :x

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'll go to u bla bla..

That title is SO long... :lol:.  Imagine typing it multiple times <_< in a post.  I had to whittle What’s wrong with Secretary Kim to W3SK.  I wonder how they will shorten it.

• LOL 6