Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

should not think about it too much. Hair is fall now after giving birth. Poor fate for any mom wkwkwkwkkwwkwk. And thinking will only worsen my hair falling thing :bawling:

It's just temporary, @Sejabin. It's hormonal. I've been through that also, I admit, it's quite alarming. A lot of people would comment, "Oh, you used to have thick, bouncy hair! What happened?" I remember, I posted it on social media once ... for me, they were so rude and insensitive (or it sounded that way because I was too sensitive then. Again, the hormonal thing.) Don't skip your vitamins. Me, I'm taking Calcium, Vitamin C and Iron Supplements. I take Calcium in the morning with 1 glass of milk and Vit. C and Iron before bedtime....

 

682

  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, thanie said:

It's just temporary, @Sejabin. It's hormonal. I've been through that also, I admit, it's quite alarming. A lot of people would comment, "Oh, you used to have thick, bouncy hair! What happened?" I remember, I posted it on social media once ... for me, they were so rude and insensitive (or it sounded that way because I was too sensitive then. Again, the hormonal thing.) Don't skip your vitamins. Me, I'm taking Calcium, Vitamin C and Iron Supplements. I take Calcium in the morning with 1 glass of milk and Vit. C and Iron before bedtime....

 

682

 

Oh yes it is hormonal when pregnant we are sensitive after giving birth we will be more sensitive hahahahah :joy: 

ok I will think about taking vitamin.. I took some herbal pills now for my ovaries. I took it on last 2018 and I don’t know how it probably contributed on my pregnancy wkkwkwkw I want to have a baby again so I took it again. I want a daughter in 2021 :bawling: well hope so.. lol wkwkkw I love my son.

so if I took this pills I can not took any vitamins or any.. thing wkwkwkkwkw.. later if I end my 3rd bottles :blush:

 

 

btw even my hair is falling now, I am thinking about growing it to the medium long. And will smoothing it so I will not need to comb it too often hahaha. 

 

At salon now manicures pedicures. 

 

 

+2

Edited by Sejabin
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

674

Anyone else watching Game of Zero? Unexpectedly I like it. Was not fans of Taecyon. Surprisingly the storyline & the detective pair are good. 

 

@mouse007 @angelangie think the c-drama will be postponed for now haha... 

 

 

awww too bad :) 

 

-2

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

686.

 

Btw I just remembered Taecyeon & Guigui ship got @Lmangla & @angelangie right? Haha hes quite shippable... I like him with LYH... (visually looking good together), but I do read his ideal is actually short girl and seems he also actually dont mind dating Gui2, but she said no to him? Poor thing... 

  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

686.

 

Btw I just remembered Taecyeon & Guigui ship got @Lmangla & @angelangie right? Haha hes quite shippable... I like him with LYH... (visually looking good together), but I do read his ideal is actually short girl and seems he also actually dont mind dating Gui2, but she said no to him? Poor thing... 

kekeke...he was hilarious; he was actually sad at the end of their stint. he said that if she was in korea, then they could always meet up casually for coffee. kekeke... but we do think that they kept in touch for a while (even perhaps romantic) and were on good terms. he even wrote a song inspired by her!

 

684

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

686

A bit confused with this design & foldable concept. Can anyone tell me why we need flip smartphone? :sweat_smile:

samsung-unpacked-z-flip-8964-jpg.png

 

Samsung galaxy flip z 

  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

688

 

watching a news on IG and it is so sad. So there is a mom in here who took her son to the kindergarten but then her son disappeared for 16 days and when they found it his body was not complete anymore. Without head and lost his organs. :bawling: what kind of kindergarten is that. It is not safe to took our kids nowadays to the school. Huuu uuuu :bawling: too scary. This is why I will be with my son until I took him to the elementary school. School nowadays are not safe anymore :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

692

 

@Lawyerh :joy: samsung always complicated. Lol. If I use Samsung I feel like I can never be expert to use my handphone hahahaha but my mom love Samsung

 

@cenching nowadays people use wedding ring as couple ring hahaha in Indonesia even elementary students who date called each other mama papa HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA generasi jaman now :relaxed: anak SD sdh pintar pacaran. Mw jd apa negara ini :pensive:

 

 

I think I want to watch doctor john now ^_*

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

 

 nowadays people use wedding ring as couple ring hahaha in Indonesia even elementary students who date called each other mama papa HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA generasi jaman now :relaxed: anak SD sdh pintar pacaran. Mw jd apa negara ini :pensive:

 

 

I think I want to watch doctor john now ^_*

 

 


Kebanyakan trashy sinetron.....My dating life started junior high school, during elementary school I played dakocan and lompat tali...Nowadays those children are very different. Very knowledgeable in not so savory ways. I heard from my SIL, some elementary school children knew how to imitated sex acts....Her house is near to a big public school...Those children came from less fortunate family who live in a small studio type house so they saw what they parents were doing at night and they imitated them...Horrible, horrible...:tears:

 

+2

  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

watching a news on IG and it is so sad

Where? In Palu?

 

696

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Samsung galaxy flip z 

Aww I want! So I can do magic. 
 

me: magic! Bends the phone in half 

 

:joy:

 

+2

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Where? In Palu?

 

696

 

No. I think it is in Kalimantan Barat

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn’t planning on watching ep 15 of CLoY until tomorrow when the finale is available bec I knew it would be such a cliffhanger. Well, I caved, watched ep 15 and now I’m all antsy, dying to find out what happens!!! 
 

-2

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

@triplemYou remember my gif for "Relationship Goals"? The scene that I once told is my personal goal for Mrs.D if I ever have one?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

What happened to her? I can't remember her name and if she had another drama after this. You do know them all, so.....

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

 

@triplemYou remember my gif for "Relationship Goals"? The scene that I once told is my personal goal for Mrs.D if I ever have one?

  Reveal hidden contents

What happened to her? I can't remember her name and if she had another drama after this. You do know them all, so.....

You’re in luck ! Nam Ji Hyun . She’s got a new drama in March. 365 days of defying fate . Male lead is my oppa , Lee Joon Hyuk,  an excellent actor who often plays villain roles . He’s a detective & She’s a webtoon writer , and they get a chance to go back a year to change their lives . It’s crime mystery with a tad of romance (if they follow the J drama ) 

 

704

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...