Add and Subtract Game

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

You are trying to reach zero lol. 

+2

im on the subtract not the add team :) 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Well. When one block the other, they will still be able to know if that person he she blocked have posted. Sometimes for curious sake, they can unhide some and look at it and react. But if they keep reacting, it’s probably just white lies.

+2

mmmm.. I was blocking almost 3/4 of the members of the king loves drama threat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . and to be honest. I don't know what were they posted. and not interested to know. but my neighbours there were interesting people who love to be the center of attention and they know that we (me and my friend) blocked them so they created new acc perhaps to add variety to be someone else with other personality. but I knew it. they style in talking still the same HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH. yeah blocking members... it was helping to soothing the atmosphere there KWKWKWKWKWKWK :joy: so I migrating in here from the drama thread. it is messing my brain if I socalizing too much there. while I need my brain to keep focus in real ^_*

@nohamahamoud2002 you go girl. if they are blocking you, it is ok. it is not the end of the world and they are not effecting your bank account. so for me it is OK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. keep watching drama you like :wub:

+2

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

This is just an online forum, don't let anything happening here affect your actual real life. There is no point in getting depressed or angry over something said by someone who we don't know anything about. We don't know how they look like, where they come from, for all you know it might be a bot. LOL. And they don't know you either. So you can't expect people to understand someone they don't know personally. So take a chill pill, and move on. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

usually prefer being in threads where I find my good friends, some threads are better than others. From experience now I like threads where there is @Ameera Ali @triplem @stroppyse . Many of the nice members here in add and subtract watch mini-series, and I really couldn't follow them because I am more used to dailies. The last mini-series I watched was Class of lies and really enjoyed it 

Thanks dear for your kind words . I do agree that having people you like / click with on a drama thread does enhance the viewing experience & makes it more fun .  I do share drama threads with a lot of the folks here , and it has always been a blast .  Yes for some reason or other , there are some threads that tend to be more problematic or where you just don’t enjoy the vibe . It is usually due to strong love triangles/ biases with members quite divided with who they root for .  As to the negative reactions you get , quite often it isn’t directed at your opinion but rather at the plot or the character. So don’t feel bad about it. 

Also thanks to many of our friends here I end up checking out & enjoying dramas that I may have otherwise missed.  

• Like 1
  • Love 8

one of my favorite vloger on youtube xixixixixi :blush:

for spending my times until the next ep of CLOY hahahaha 

or must I continue reading the book about population? huuuuuu uuuuuuuu :bawling:

when we will be able to watch LMH and Kim Go Eun btw? aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

it wouldnt be right for the brother in law to be involved with the sister in law either...it sounds a lil :/

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I was blocking almost 3/4 of the members of the king loves drama threat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: Why would you even bother to stay in that space then?  Just round up the 1/4 that you actually read and start a private chat with them about the drama.  Happy days.  :D

I only unblock at times to find out what some have posted because I don’t want to unwittingly post replicas of Insta posts or articles that they had already posted in threads.

PS News of note - I AM LEGEND. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Yes I know, add team tries to reach 1000 :)

+2

dont worries u guys will hit 1000 first :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol: Why would you even bother to stay in that space then?  Just round up the 1/4 that you actually read and start a private chat with them about the drama.  Happy days.  :D

I am not doing private chat With strangers. It feels like people come to your privacy and I am not doing it with strangers

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

I only unblock at times to find out what some have posted because I don’t want to unwittingly post replicas of Insta posts or articles that they had already posted in threads.

PS News of note - I AM LEGEND. :lol:

I unblock them after the drama end and I am not visiting that thread anymore. And because of that you can count with fingers now how many times I visiting drama thread since 2017 until now. Hehehe. Once I am uncomfortable with something or someone or some anything it is difficult for me to do the things the same way again. That is why you seeing me here if I want to comment or post something about drama :blush: 

I may will visit drama threat again until I found a drama that I really really really like. Perhaps Lee Minho and Kim Go Eun?

+2

• Love 5

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

This is just an online forum, don't let anything happening here affect your actual real life. There is no point in getting depressed or angry over something said by someone who we don't know anything about. We don't know how they look like, where they come from, for all you know it might be a bot. LOL. And they don't know you either. So you can't expect people to understand someone they don't know personally. So take a chill pill, and move on. 

I agree! But there are instances when "words" are too hurtful and upsetting :bawling: and the pain is Real. At some point, I AM AFFECTED so I wallow myself in that emotion ... maybe for 1 day, and then I move on. 

So, where can we buy this Chill pill, in case I need them 

• Love 6