Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl

Like how many dramas are you watching? Do you have time to work  :joy:

Currently Watching: Flower of Evil, Stranger 2, Empress Ki, Lies of Lies, Alice, Missing: The Other Side, 18 Again, The Good Detective

Plan to Watch: Mama, Train, Nobody Knows, Soul Mechanic, Dinner Mate

Waiting For: More Than Friends, Start Up, Vincenzo, Jiri Mountain, Private Lives

I don't even see Innocent Man or Secret (Love) on this list.... :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl

Currently Watching: Flower of Evil, Stranger 2, Empress Ki, Lies of Lies, Alice, Missing: The Other Side, 18 Again, The Good Detective

Waiting For: More Than Friends, Start Up, Vincenzo, Jiri Mountain, Private Lives

Wow!  Where do you have the time @partyon ?  Amazing!

I only doing one atm - the Faith Rewatch - slow-mo

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

We are planning to start off the new re-watch party season on Wed Oct 28.

Innocent Man, Giant and Boys Over Flowers are on the list at that time.

I never watch any of those dramas. I don`t want to watch Boys Over Flowers. I have to chose between Innocent Man and Giant. I think Giant is a long drama, it has 50 episode or something.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

this could be my most favorite soundtrack from Chuno along with the one you shared before. If you don't like the start of it, just move to 3:00, that is when the best part of this soundtrack starts

You talk about soundtracks from sageuks?

I love many songs.

One of my favorites is from Damo, The song of devotion. I did not watch the drama but I love tthis OST.

And OSTs from Jewel in the Palace. Onara is very famous.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wow!  Where do you have the time @partyon ?  Amazing!

I only doing one atm - the Faith Rewatch - slow-mo

No, I'm not watching those shows. @Sleepy Owl is... :D I am only watching Flower of Evil and Empress Ki.

33 minutes ago, larus said:

I never watch any of those dramas. I don`t want to watch Boys Over Flowers. I have to chose between Innocent Man and Giant. I think Giant is a long drama, it has 50 episode or something.

We're also doing a Secret (Love) re-watch event. Giant has 60 episodes. @Jillia @Sleepy Owl and me are going to watch Innocent Man. We all loved it and want to watch it again. :D

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Going to watch Do You Like Brahm? and Record of Youth now. Wish me luck! :D

Good luck sweetie! :kiss_wink::heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

48 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl

I don't even see Innocent Man or Secret (Love) on this list.... :joy:

Noona at night, from 11-12 a.m to 2-3 a.m. After some months of working, I am finally able to manage my sleep hours. Plus most of them are weekend dramas, so I even watch them during daytime, otherwise all the weekdays dramas, I watch at night and, I have put gaming on halt because I don't have new games to play right now. The ones I am waiting for will come around New Year time, so till then I'll most probably not do much gaming. No gaming means atleast 2-3 hours for either sleep or kdramas, so that's how I am managing time. But once again, What is sleep?

61eff807c86620374bd9b05df1ba50ad.jpeg

I'll update the list for Innocent Man and Secret too :piggydance:

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl, we talk about Punch (2014) recently. I was obsessed with its soundtracks at that time.

Watching the video, I remember how intense it was Punch. It is not an easy watch.

I actually heard those OSTs but never got to watch the drama. It's plot is the type which I know I will enjoy watching. But there is something about Kim Rae Won, I never got to watch any of his dramas except for Thousands Days Promise. I love medical drama and Park Shin Hye, but never watched Doctors same Punch and I didn't go for his Black Knight. But Most probably I'll go for Punch. 

By the talking about OSTs, Healer had one of the best main themes out there. I am sure everyone had liked it.

Two Week's Run

Almost all the songs of When The Devil Calls Your Name 

As for a Sageuk OST I actually loved this song from Dong Yi

Spoiler

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I actually heard those OSTs but never got to watch the drama. It's plot is the type which I know I will enjoy watching. But there is something about Kim Rae Won, I never got to watch any of his dramas except for Thousands Days Promise. I love medical drama and Park Shin Hye, but never watched Doctors same Punch and I didn't go for his Black Knight. But Most probably I'll go for Punch. 

You avoid watching his dramas because he is not your favorite actor? OK. But in Punch he totally made his character believable. I recomand this drama but I am aware that some people won`t like it.

Spoiler

It won`t have a happy ending for the protagonist but he redeems himself in the end. He has to bring down the baddies before he dies. He will die a hero.

I have a soft spot for this kind of heroes. And this drama have strong female characters.

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

As for a Sageuk OST I actually loved this song from Dong Yi

I remember thesong. I did not know that Jang Nara was the singer of that OST.

I liked Two Weeks and When The Devil Calls Your Name  OST and I listened to them before. I did not listen Heler OST. I think. At least not the song you mentioned.

Iris (2009) had good OSTs. There are a few soundtracks that I remember right away from  which dramas they are. These are a few of them.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, larus said:

You avoid watching his dramas because he is not your favorite actor? OK. But in Punch he totally made his character believable. I recomand this drama but I am aware that some people won`t like it.

Reveal hidden contents

It won`t have a happy ending for the protagonist but he redeems himself in the end. He has to bring down the baddies before he dies. He will die a hero.

I have a soft spot for this kind of heroes. And this drama have strong female characters.

I remember thesong. I did not know that Jang Nara was the singer of that OST.

I liked Two Weeks and When The Devil Calls Your Name  OST and I listened to them before. I did not listen Heler OST. I think. At least not the song you mentioned.

Iris (2009) had good OSTs. There are a few soundtracks that I remember right away from  which dramas they are. These are a few of them.

No its not that he is not my favorite actor. I never mean to avoid them, but things happen that I end up not watching his dramas. But Punch is among the top in my watchlist. 

As for Jang Nara, even I came to know after a long time that she was the singer of it. That Healer OST is amazing for me. 

Iris really had some amazing OSTs. I still love hearing Hallelujah of Iris. 

Stay With Me of Goblin and Auditory Hallucinations from Kill me, Heal me are among my most favorite OSTs too

Spoiler

I actually tend to like a lot of instrumental soundtracks of dramas rather than their actual songs. Most importantly with Sageuks. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

26 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No its not that he is not my favorite actor. I never mean to avoid them, but things happen that I end up not watching his dramas. But Punch is among the top in my watchlist. 

Then it is OK. Tell me if you liked Punch, when you could watch. I understand when you said that you could not have a chance to watch a certain actor. I thought I did not watch Song joong Ki before but I did. Except for Tree With Deep Roots (when he played a young character) I saw him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal  but I forgot.

I did not watch him in more recent dramas. It happends.

26 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Stay With Me of Goblin and Auditory Hallucinations from Kill me, Heal me are among my most favorite OSTs too

Those I know but thanks for the chance to listen to them again. :D

OSTs in English or French

BTW, I like Kim Moo Yul and I wish I will see him again in a drama.

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I actually liked Fated to Love You's OST by Ailee... She's such a talented singer, and the song was a perfect fit with the drama's plot.....

Ailee has a beautiful voice and she had good soundtracks.

• Love 4

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Y'all if you want to listen to terrible drama BGM just watch the first 5 minutes of Man in a Veil.... it's:

Dearest @Jillia I have bad news for you....

If you thought you had heard bad background music in Empress Ki, wait until you get to ep 11.

The weird electric guitar music is back, but it's worse than ever because now you hear the full song....

I3g.gif

• LOL 4