Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 9/3/2020 at 10:33 PM, Berou said:

@kokodus, btw, since when are you a fan of YYS ? Just curious :D

The first time i saw him was in RDTK, i think. I really liked him there and i have been following his works ever since then. But his character in Hospital playlist is the one that made me go crazy for him. LOL. Repressed 40 year old virgin whose lifelong dream is to become a priest but falls in love with a weird and insensitive girl. A character like this, who wouldnt love? LOLOL

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is so humid . :sweatingbullets: wonder where it is raining.... 

We got rain, luckily .. so cooling a bit ...  I will pray for the rain to come to you

From @H0ney with love ... 

My broken heart is being punished

For having you without permission

Though it hurts because it’s you

Because it’s you, I live

Being in this sad love by myself

Has no separation so I comfort myself like this

Though it’s a severe, outsider love

I’ll try to endure it because there won’t be another you again

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, H0ney said:

@Min2206 I love all of faith ost  all OST are amazing. They are sound like.. all the OST were prepared for a hit drama. Not like other drama. I don’t know but I listen to them like that. Each song Left strong impression. From carry on, that rap song, because my steps are slow, the song by rumble fish and because it’s you. Each song are different. Genre, arrangement, etc, but they all are too good. Don’t know how  with others but I listen to all faith OST like this. Like actually they even prepared the OST to be all good. 

btw too bad I couldn’t find those songs in live versions :( 

I can not remember if there are other dramas who has ost as good as faith ost.. I mean all ost not only one song but all songs.

I am with you here .. i played the whole album 1 hour and 6 minutes when I go gym-ming!

some can bring tears on my face ...

especially this one ... Faith OST - I Am Woodalchi (Great Big Choi Young)

• Like 2