Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Wanted to get some merch for my monkey oppa collection..but due to unforeseen circumstances I can’t get it...

What merch @Sushimi ? I also want lol... 

Me? Looking left & right.... Wandering eyes? I think u got wrong person @triplem :mrgreen:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

What merch @Sushimi ? I also want lol... 

neh, I told you about the vagabond voyage merch. It’s just timing not right for me.

D93-A628-A-3-C25-4-A73-B597-9863-C1-D2-AD93-A628-A-3-C25-4-A73-B597-9863-C1-D2-AD93-A628-A-3-C25-4-A73-B597-9863-C1-D2-A

• Sad 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Me? Looking left & right.... Wandering eyes? I think u got wrong person @triplem 

of course not....we're birds of a feather....i can confidently say that about you...since I am the same :mrgreen:

it's ok @Sushimi These sort of merch will only add more stuff you find you won't need two month's down the line when a new oppa comes into your life :D 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

We will just wait for 9 years @Lawyerh for his next tour yeah by then I’m almost 30:astonished:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@triplem , @Lawyerh best way to achieve wandering eye  easily, keep the 2 oppa  together all the time  , enjoy drink with them both  :joy:

3i5v3n.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I was going to check it out because one of my many oppa´s is the second lead :joy: but now I´m not so sure. 

I wanted to check out Chocolate as well but I am holding back because it might be too melo for me right now. LOL

8 hours ago, staygold said:

I came to bring your attention to a beautiful series on Amazon Prime called Modern Love. Please do give it a try. It is made by the same person who made the film 'Once'. The series has 30 min eps each telling us about a different love story set in New York. And the music is :heart: 

Oooohh! I will check it out!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

+2

will sleep again :blush: 

so I have a house that I don’t live there. I am living in my mom’s house. Kwkwkwk and I just know last week that my high school friend is one of my neighbor. She informed me that we have social gathering there every month, and they will talk about our securities payment and cleaning officers. I asked my friend to presenting me in any social gathering there) too lazy to go to this kind of social gathering. I am busy with household things) and any payment I will transfer to her so she can pay for me. And guess what she said “Astrid I am regretting now that we are neighbor. You make me busy huuuu uuuuu kau bikin susah lg saya eee HAHAHHAHAHA :lol: told her that is your destiny to be my friend and neighbor HAHAHAHAHA..

btw I am not moving there. There is a gay next to my house and he is really sensitive to me because once I borrow his water to watering my plants without telling him LOL. He angry and you all know how gay’s mouth when saying things.. wkwkwkkwkw tsk!! Because of that incident I forgot to tell him that he use too much BB cream on his face. If he kind to me we can share makeup tips you know.. tsk!!.. my life.. sighhhhh

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4

@Ameera Ali @mouse007 one of my oppa is playing the second lead and it looks like he is going to die again :unamused:. I´m seriously thinking of removing him from my oppa list. How can he be playing those roles that never survives until the end of the drama? 

btw. there is some news about Ahn Jae Hyun new drama. The actor who was playing one of the female lead brother was found dead

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/12/surprise-u-actor-cha-in-ha-found-dead-police-investigating-cause...the cause of death has not been revealed yet. :cry:

+2

• Sad 6