Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

which thread?  Hire grumpy @Dhakra.  Utilize his services to add fuel to the thread.  Like the Human Torch (Fantastic Four).  Flame ON!!  His insights in the Strong Woman Bong Soo were the stuff of legend.  And he wasn’t even trying to be controversial. :lol:

Raise up my two hands to @Dhakra standing at the door. No thanks.:D In before he runs over my drama. It's okay, will roam around alone in the little world of vagabond. Haha

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

It's okay, will roam around alone in the little world of vagabond. Haha

O the Vagabond thread. I thought katakwasabi was in there.  He/she is a hoot.  I think I bailed after Ep2 or 3... it would’ve worked if they sold it as a parody like Space Balls but because it was promoted as an action packed thriller like Bourne, it just didn’t hit the mark on so many levels. But it’s a fun ride though I heard.  It’s nearly over isn’t it?  I might give Chocolate a go and I will be floating around in the Psychopath Diary thread too when it starts. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, nrllee said:

O the Vagabond thread. I thought katakwasabi was in there.  He/she is a hoot.  I think I bailed after Ep2 or 3... it would’ve worked if they sold it as a parody like Space Balls but because it was promoted as an action packed thriller like Bourne, it just didn’t hit the mark on so many levels. But it’s a fun ride though I heard.  It’s nearly over isn’t it?  I might give Chocolate a go and I will be floating around in the Psychopath Diary thread too when it starts. :)

Oh yes,  it's ending this week it was supposed to end last week but nope! Baseball!

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@triplem question about consecutive posts.  This is the rule that’s written

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).  Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

BUT I have noticed some people (especially if the thread is quiet) post consecutive posts without merging the posts.  Is there some other unwritten rule that applies?  Say you can do consecutive posts but only if the following post is posted at least an hour later?  Or something like that?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, nrllee said:

BUT I have noticed some people (especially if the thread is quiet) post consecutive posts without merging the posts.  Is there some other unwritten rule that applies?  Say you can do consecutive posts but only if the following post is posted at least an hour later?  Or something like that?

Lol from my experience of owning threads that literally have no one visiting/posting. It’s okay to post if no one posted 1hr after yours. :) that’s what I know. You can go ahead and look at b2 page. :joy: only have like 4-8 posts is someone else de. Honestly if I merged posts. One whole page not enough ah. It will be too Long then. Want to read a scroll of words? Hahaha 

sometimes I feel damn tragic about my threads

5-AEB2-E92-1509-47-C0-991-B-69793-DDBBB0

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem question about consecutive posts.  This is the rule that’s written

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).  Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

We discourage consecutive posting but when threads are so quiet , we sometimes overlook it . So what we do is allow consecutive posts after an hour. We also allow it for consecutive posts for people recapping episodes on the night the episodes are released as well as during press conferences.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

tragic about my threads

how many threads do you have?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

how many threads do you have?

I have two-three In hangout. Three oppa threads two variety threads :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

@nrlleeDid I hear SWDBS? Gosh, the drama was SO bad! That's how hell must look like, 24/7 SWDBS and you get only vegetables for snacks. 

@triplem7? Like the number between 6 and 8? How are you able to manage that? 

@nrllee You didn't watch "The Dark Knight" with Heath Ledger? That role blasted him into eternity. His joker is legendary. It wasn't Dark Comedy per se, but how he displayed the joker had a very dark touch of humor. 

@SejabinI am grumpy AND sweet. Sigh. 

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Raise up my two hands to @Dhakra standing at the door. No thanks.:D In before he runs over my drama. It's okay, will roam around alone in the little world of vagabond. 

Oh please, I'm not stomping every drama.....only bad ones....ones that include time traveling (in both directions), ones that play in the past, ones with too much slapstick, ones with idols, ones with too much cheese, ones with rich guy meets poor woman......

see? only a few!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Oh please, I'm not stomping every drama.....only bad ones....ones that include time traveling (in both directions), ones that play in the past, ones with too much slapstick, ones with idols, ones with too much cheese, ones with rich guy meets poor woman......

But yet I have to stretch my eyes out to read everything in one siting lol

4-CBE7656-8-A71-4382-839-B-321-E9-BD2803

Vagabond..whew..wanna puke. So shaky.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I kinda like this dongsaeng oppa... But but.. seeing his preparation... draw eyebrow etc... make me lose my appetite :joy: Its like can you imagine? I just take 5 mins to get ready, and he might be 1 hour? :tounge_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

You know..had a convo with my classmates and the convo ended off by me saying “Imma go Gong Cha and get Seung Gi’s life size cardboard cut out and bring it home.”:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh nowadays k actors draw eyebrow too. Also my love One Day :kiss_wink: and my love lee minho and all of my loves wkwkwkwk hong jong hyun draw eyebrows too for his character in scarlet drama. He was the most handsome villain in kdrama history tsk.. I hate it :weary: 

@Dhakra sweet? hmmhhhh .. 

Added:

oh yeah I forget. Heath Ledger was also my love since his movie ten things I hate about you. I love love love love him to the eternity :heart: he was an aries. Why aries men are so attractive and sexy like my love Kim Jae Wook and my love Heath Ledger :dissapointed: sighhhh I have so many loves

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, triplem said:

We discourage consecutive posting but when threads are so quiet , we sometimes overlook it . So what we do is allow consecutive posts after an hour.

So this consecutive rule is only waived if the thread is quiet?  No consecutive posts if the thread is buzzing?  Or is that a Mod’s discretion thing?

@Dhakra

@nrllee You didn't watch "The Dark Knight" with Heath Ledger? That role blasted him into eternity. His joker is legendary. It wasn't Dark Comedy per se, but how he displayed the joker had a very dark touch of humor. 

Is that the one with Christian Bale in it?  Then yes I have watched it.  Heath’s Joker was definitive.  I could actually see someone with a real life persona like that.  And that’s creepy.  No longer comic book character (virtual) but serial killer Hannibal potential (reality).  I recall hubby telling me after we watched it that it was the closest portrayal of the original intent of the writer of the comic for all the characters.  I took his word for it because I never did get into comics.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

So this consecutive rule is only waived if the thread is quiet?  No consecutive posts if the thread is buzzing?  Or is that a Mod’s discretion thing?

Across all threads we apply the same . After one hour , we just let it be & won’t merge the posts . 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

+2

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Dhakra sweet? hmmhhhh ..

The sweetest out there! 

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Is that the one with Christian Bale in it?  Then yes I have watched it.  Heath’s Joker was definitive.  I could actually see someone with a real life persona like that.  And that’s creepy.  No longer comic book character (virtual) but serial killer Hannibal potential (reality).  I recall hubby telling me after we watched it that it was the closest portrayal of the original intent of the writer of the comic for all the characters.  I took his word for it because I never did get into comics.

Yes, it is. In these 2-3 hours, Heath wasn't playing Joker, he was the Joker. Why did you think the producers feared the new "Joker" Movie? It was because Heath Ledger's Joker was a masterpiece. He defined the character. That's also why they choose to take a different route and give the Joker a different background. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Sushimi said:

You know..had a convo with my classmates and the convo ended off by me saying “Imma go Gong Cha and get Seung Gi’s life size cardboard cut out and bring it home.”:joy:

If theres missing cardboard , we know whos the culprit :joy: Good work btw! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1