Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

Does someone plan to watch Psychopath Diary? Haven't watched a drama in quite a while and it sounds promising.

Are there some currently dramas worth watching?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

22 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Does someone plan to watch Psychopath Diary? Haven't watched a drama in quite a while and it sounds promising.

I´m planning on checking it out. The plot sounds interessting.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

The lies within maybe? Did not watch it but heard it’s good.

+2

• Love 4

+2

dhakra protested about our +2 but he also posted +2 so I can only post +2 too :confused:

btw anyone wear dior liptint in here? I bought one yesterday Color natural beige if not mistake. Also I try kylie jenner lip matte ginger. Can’t wait for my package :relaxed: btw if I want to use mac lipstick what colors are good? I want to try kinda sexy and velvet teddy. Anyone tried it before?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

it is sunday! what is everyone up to?

@kokodus ~ how are your exam preparations coming along? when do you sit for the exams?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

it is sunday! what is everyone up to?

Warming up my brain (watch kdrama first), before I can study for my tests and then realising I have trust issues after that.:joy: Anyways..gonna go study now. :) 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Warming up my brain (watch kdrama first), before I can study for my tests and then realising I have trust issues after that.:joy: Anyways..gonna go study now. :) 

+2

what subject are you studying today?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what subject are you studying today?

Studying..documentaries( I need to remember the codes & conventions of a docu :( ) & audio production (different polar patterns of a microphone and maths...maths! )

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Studying..documentaries( I need to remember the codes & conventions of a docu :( ) & audio production (different polar patterns of a microphone and maths...maths! )

what is polar patterns and why do you have to study maths? what does codes of a docu mean?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Teacher sushi 101 Polar patterns are types of patterns that a microphone can receive the audio signal in

Screen-Shot-2018-05-02-at-1.15.59-PM.png

Different microphones can have different receiving methods as above. Some can take audio from the back while others like omnidirectional can take in everything. 

Maths is to learn and calculate the output source of the audio signal. So Output = Input - threshold divide by ratio + threshold. 

Codes and conventions of a docu involves a certain set of codes that divides from a non docu to a docu. Things from presentation of facts, interviews etc. We have six main modes that defines different types of documentaries. Like expository, reflective, poetic, performance, participatory, observational.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 5

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah I see @Sushimi, didn't know there was so much study involved!

Yeah..trying to make a film is hard. I only had to study these two because there is test. But I essentially learn more than that. Like I learn about colours in a film, lighting, camera-works :sweatingbullets: & so watching dramas/movies are my homework ~

• Love 1
  • Insightful 4

37 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

watching dramas/movies are my homework ~

since you always mention that, I always though it would be something fun. like how we watch dramas and just post our thoughts. hahahaha... guess, the technical production stuff is lot more complicated than we viewers realize.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

since you always mention that, I always though it would be something fun. like how we watch dramas and just post our thoughts. hahahaha... guess, the technical production stuff is lot more complicated than we viewers realize.

They could have spent hours on a 2-5 minutes scene. This is something we will never know :) For me, i study film because i like writing stories, not exactly interested in the technical area. :) 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

@Dhakra I am currently watching The Lies Within.  Gripping whodunit.  But we’re more than half way  already.  Ep 11 last night and Ep12 tonight.

I am planning to watch Psychopath Diary but the comedy that’s coming across in the teasers unnerves me.  I was hoping for a straight up thriller...but for some reason, the writer (same one who wrote Liar Game) decided to throw in comedy as well... I am not sure I like this mix.  Serial killing isn’t comedic... so it can go very wrong if you don’t mix it well.  If there’s too much comedy or slapstick, it will lose me. :mellow: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Lol wanted to have instant ramen, I see the saturated fat...okay... *put it back in the cupboard* my god the saturated fats:sweatingbullets: 40%!

@nrllee rabbit went for a marathon again :joy: I think he is the only oppa I have who is actively running marathons lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

rabbit went for a marathon again :joy: I think he is the only oppa I have who is actively running marathons lol

isn’t he filming something about a marathon?  So he may be getting into character? I can’t remember.    But being a rabbit would help his speed :lol: that’s for sure.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

On 11/16/2019 at 12:51 PM, nrllee said:

I think Jung HaeIn is attractive to men folk because he portrays every man’s man.  He’s not stunningly good looking or model like.  He’s affable and has an easy smile.  He’s a man most men wouldn’t mind being friends with because he doesn’t come across as threatening (unlike other men who are dropdead good looking or buff).  He’s just your normal everyday man friend.  And it helps that a lot of his roles are just about humdrum “normal” men in everyday life trying the best that they can to deal with what life throws at them.

True true ! This makes sense . He seems alright with the drama so far . Says it’s realistic .

@Sushimi don’t worry. One day all this studying will be worth it 

@Ameera Ali I think our BLWL ship may take some time to take off . Sigh , Long leg oppa’s love lines always very tragic . Even in 100 Days Husband :lol:

@Dhakra I think The Lies Within is pretty good 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Ahhhhhhahahaha....

1 hour ago, triplem said:

don’t worry. One day all this studying will be worth it 

I am Glad I pick the major of technical heard that the directing major like loads of homework!

• Like 2
  • Love 2