Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

one of my favourite sayings is this "friends for a reason, for a season and for a lifetime." some friends just come into your life for a reason -- maybe it is to encourage you when you are done and when that purpose is over, somehow they end up disappearing. some friends are for a season -- you work together and had lots of fun chatting but now that you are no longer in the same office, you find that you don't have much in common. so eventually you stop talking. then there are friends for a lifetime -- for whatever reason, they stay with you. maybe you don't see them often or even talk that much but when you do, you pick up again. have a few friends like that.

well, I have always been most unlucky in friendship. I believe in the first type of " friends for a reason", Yes, it happened to me many times, God sends me some people to help me out but their role ends and they move away. Of course I feel heartbroken, but then I realize later on that they had a certain role and that's it. 

The second type, "friends for a season", Yes, it happened too, I had them for some time but they no longer want to know me, that is the case all the time.

The third type, well, I never had it till now, friends for lifetime? I feel sort of sad, but then people change heart, they like you one day and forget about you the next. Me I got used to turning the page and forgetting about friends when they leave me. Yes I feel sad, but I can't help it. 

+2

• Love 6

6 hours ago, triplem said:

—————-

i do 100% believe my husband is having a jung Hae in crush . He watched his new movie though he didn’t like it  . Then now he just started One Spring Night ! I told him it will be slow , but he’s going ahead :joy:. My husband never listens to me . 

Will he visit my shipper thread ? :joy:

+2

• LOL 5

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Ain’t that a good think? You can fan girl (raw unfiltered)without him knowing when you watch different dramas haha

+2

I already do regardless. 

@Lawyerh I won’t tell him about these shipper threads  . If not he’ll discover my secret fangirling life 

kkkkkk look at this 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 11/13/2019 at 8:34 PM, angelangie said:

of course.....loving the lead and the cast chemistry.....its on episode 25 ;) beginning part of the episode hehehehehe

Netflix is a little behind so I had to look elsewhere for episodes beyond ep 20. I LOVE IT!

It's my newest drama obsession. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Put a facial mask today...I feel so good after:joy: this is a first for me :) 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Put a facial mask today...I feel so good after:joy: this is a first for me :) 

+2

+2 

it is so good right? :blush: I put it 3 times a week (facial mask) or sometimes I put Laneige water sleeping mask. My skin face is normal to dry so if I put facial mask it will glowing xixixixi.. love it.. put it at night and the next morning we will be glowing and ready to be pretty again lol :mrgreen:

• LOL 3

41 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

it is so good right? :blush: I put it 3 times a week (facial mask) or sometimes I put Laneige water sleeping mask. My skin face is normal to dry so if I put facial mask it will glowing xixixixi.. love it.. put it at night and the next morning we will be glowing and ready to be pretty again lol :mrgreen:

Definitely :) skin so smooth hahaha

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... honestly, am not sure how it happens because I am mostly in my own head. :sweatingbullets: sometimes, when someone starts opening up, I am always taken aback a little and wondering where it is coming from. my first reaction is to wonder what exactly I said that has triggered this download. :lol:  when I was younger, I used to feel burdened but as I get older, I see it as a good thing. and yea, it is really hard for me to truly open up, easier to listen. 

:lol: You sound like me.  I live in my head all the time.  I am really happy there.  I never feel lonely.  So it’s not like it’s hard for me to open up, I just hardly really feel the need to.  And because people see you as this very centred individual, they feel safe to just offload... sometimes very quickly.  My favourite pass time is to people watch and observe human behavior (profiling).  Strangers I meet at the bus stop just start to tell me their life stories - totally random and weird.

12 hours ago, triplem said:

i do 100% believe my husband is having a jung Hae in crush . He watched his new movie though he didn’t like it  . Then now he just started One Spring Night ! I told him it will be slow , but he’s going ahead :joy:. My husband never listens to me . 

I think Jung HaeIn is attractive to men folk because he portrays every man’s man.  He’s not stunningly good looking or model like.  He’s affable and has an easy smile.  He’s a man most men wouldn’t mind being friends with because he doesn’t come across as threatening (unlike other men who are dropdead good looking or buff).  He’s just your normal everyday man friend.  And it helps that a lot of his roles are just about humdrum “normal” men in everyday life trying the best that they can to deal with what life throws at them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@nrllee you can be psikiater :mrgreen: that is what they do. Listen to people. Most of people with problems they just need to be listen because nobody listen or someone who should listen do not listen. In modern society people not fight with viruses anymore or need antibiotics. They will go to psikiater instead and talk ^_*

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

:lol: You sound like me.  I live in my head all the time.  I am really happy there.  I never feel lonely.  So it’s not like it’s hard for me to open up, I just hardly really feel the need to.  And because people see you as this very centred individual, they feel safe to just offload... sometimes very quickly.  My favourite pass time is to people watch and observe human behavior (profiling).  Strangers I meet at the bus stop just start to tell me their life stories - totally random and weird.

that makes lot of sense. never thought of it that way. I used to think that this was a family trait. :sweatingbullets: my dad was one of those people where random taxi drivers would open up and tell him stuff. after the trip, I would ask "have you met this guy before?" and my dad used to say "no" and I used to ask "then why he did he tell you all this stuff?" :lol::sweatingbullets: ...

my dad was very philosophical. he felt sorry for these drivers as they are on the road for hours together and barely having any interaction. his view was that sometimes, they are just looking for a friendly face who actually looks at them and wanting a few minutes of interaction on something. plus it makes for good stories and my dad was also entertained! hahahah.... so my dad was like me in that sense -- lot of times, I feel like I have filing system where I am randomly cataloguing these stories the same way I do dramas and basically trying to make sense of human behaviour. so yea, I know exactly what you mean by random profiling. :lol:

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

they are just looking for a friendly face who actually looks at them and wanting a few minutes of interaction on something. plus it makes for good stories and my dad was also entertained!

That’s what it is.  There are plenty of lonely people out there.  I almost expect it now...so sometimes when I am not particularly in the “mood” I consciously avoid eye contact and stare into space... :lol: And I still get it occasionally in spite of it.  There’s this phrase that someone coined up and it sums me up totally.  

I may be physically here but mentally I am having tea with Mr Tumnus (Narnia) :)

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I feel like I have filing system where I am randomly cataloguing these stories the same way I do dramas and basically trying to make sense of human behaviour. so yea, I know exactly what you mean by random profiling

I think it’s because we have this filing system in our head that it makes future conversations (or conversations with similar people types) easy, all we need to do is ask a relevant question and bang...another offload :lol:.  So it’s just about listening well and finding points of connection, we don’t have to do much talking really.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

That’s what it is.  There are plenty of lonely people out there.  I almost expect it now...so sometimes when I am not particularly in the “mood” I consciously avoid eye contact and stare into space... :lol: And I still get it occasionally in spite of it.  There’s this phrase that someone coined up and it sums me up totally.  

I may be physically here but mentally I am having tea with Mr Tumnus (Narnia) 

kekekeke... that has happened to me. generally on long train journeys, I am reading a romance book and right when I am getting swept away, the person sitting next to me will start chatting. and you are torn between wanting to get back to mr. handsome or listening. sometimes though, the real story is just as entertaining. sometimes, mr handsome was way better and so listen for a few minutes and go back to mr. handsome. :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekeke... that has happened to me. generally on long train journeys, I am reading a romance book and right when I am getting swept away, the person sitting next to me will start chatting. and you are torn between wanting to get back to mr. handsome or listening. sometimes though, the real story is just as entertaining. sometimes, mr handsome was way better and so listen for a few minutes and go back to mr. handsome. :joy:

You mean you are a pisces who loves to live in a dreamland than going back to reality? 

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

You mean you are a pisces who loves to live in a dreamland than going back to reality? 

sometimes! ^_^

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sometimes! ^_^

Then we are the opposite!! Hahahaha *high five! :mrgreen: I love dream but I also love reality. Like I love watching dramas but I also enjoying my things in office and changing baby diaper lol sometimes I am torn between what must I do first, feed the baby or watching drama or washing the dishes or doing things in the kitchen but not that I like one thing more than other. I love to do all those things. If I am not mistake once dhakra told me like can you just sit for a moment? I said I can not. Hua ha ha ha.. I am always on the move lol. Doing this and that. Even when I was 9 months pregnant. I still went to the market doing  homeworks go to hang out with my friends and everything. Lol

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

sometimes! ^_^

Hahaha I’m a pisces too. I really love writing story and watching kdramas because it’s a break from reality too..hhaha

+2

• Love 5

59 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Hahaha I’m a pisces too. I really love writing story and watching kdramas because it’s a break from reality too..hhaha

+2

Why do you need a break from reality? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1