Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lawyerh Wah..hahahaha he is lucky ballon never pop.

@Ameera Ali I love the elegance he had when he is performing lol. Him and his flowers hahaha. I actually learn some meanings about flowers thanks to him lol. Canna happy ending :joy: they even have a cult for him leh. Look! It’s me, lawyerh and @ktcjdrama! We aimlessly follow flowers~

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Sushimi 

5dceba2b45c91400383959.gif?download

flower , fur ,all feminine quality I love about  oppa :joy:

@Sejabin is angry today  :joy:

@triplem in weekend drama if you going in date with him that you need to bring your money to bay for your share of the meal :joy: oppa spend all his money SB he didn’t have a lot of money in weekend drama @ktcjdrama

+2

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 4

48 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I sent her a text. She takes the entire day to answer and she say a word or two like don’t want to talk to me. So no hope already yeah. If she ever text back, I won’t answer no more. I won’t be played by her ever again. When she is sad she come to me. I’m honestly damn done.

maybe I am strange but I am always very philosophical about friendships ending. it served a time and purpose and shrug. part of it is because I moved around so much and there has been a revolving door of friends. the other part is as you age, you realize that sometimes you grow out of each other.

one of my favourite sayings is this "friends for a reason, for a season and for a lifetime." some friends just come into your life for a reason -- maybe it is to encourage you when you are done and when that purpose is over, somehow they end up disappearing. some friends are for a season -- you work together and had lots of fun chatting but now that you are no longer in the same office, you find that you don't have much in common. so eventually you stop talking. then there are friends for a lifetime -- for whatever reason, they stay with you. maybe you don't see them often or even talk that much but when you do, you pick up again. have a few friends like that.

I guess what I am saying is don't be too disappointed. its understandable that you feel like she used you but another way to see it as that you were there for her. that was your purpose. I had a friend who was going through a tough divorce and at the time, she messaged me a lot. I just listened. later, she slowly moved on and she got married and had a baby -- neither which she told me till months later. she apologized for not telling me but she also revealed that she was embarrassed and wasn't sure what I would think of her as it was a second marriage and something so soon after the divorce.

I understood as I had a relative react the same way -- they just didn't want a big splash for the second wedding. so I wished her well but I also knew the friendship had run its course. I didn't feel really bad or that she had used me -- there were times when I was really low, she had listened to me as well. also, when i have felt low, I have had people pop into my life and I am not sure how that happened. when I look back, I can only see it as divine providence. because I listened to someone, God sent someone to listen to me. so it will come back to you. it wasn't a waste of your time.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

philosophical

Indeed you are:D

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lmangla you must to open special thread that you can listen to us :bawling: I will visit tou permanently there lol :mrgreen: seems you have talent in listening. Some people easier to talk some people easier to listen :blush:

@Sushimi sentence like “I hang on something that I thought there was a hope.” <~~~~ looks like this is not a friend between girl friends. This is look like indicate a romance :confused: Because I have never put any hope to dinni and alief.  those girls were so useless when I put a hope like accompanied me to watch maleficent or to order pizza. They often forget me so I will never put a hope to my girl friends. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Lmangla you must to open special thread that you can listen to us :bawling: I will visit tou permanently there lol :mrgreen: seems you have talent in listening. Some people easier to talk some people easier to listen :blush:

LOL... honestly, am not sure how it happens because I am mostly in my own head. :sweatingbullets: sometimes, when someone starts opening up, I am always taken aback a little and wondering where it is coming from. my first reaction is to wonder what exactly I said that has triggered this download. :lol:  when I was younger, I used to feel burdened but as I get older, I see it as a good thing. and yea, it is really hard for me to truly open up, easier to listen. 

• Love 4

@Lmangla wise words about friendship.

I hold the same belief about friendship, but just cannot expressed it as eloquently haha...

Have a few lifetime friends, that we hardly ever met due to distance but when we do, we just easily picked up where we left off and do the catching up. I think the key is not to have any expectation towards anybody. Just keep on giving and don’t need to think about taking, someone will eventually give to us as well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

16 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

sentence like “I hang on something that I thought there was a hope.” <~~~~ looks like this is not a friend between girl friends. This is look like indicate a romance :confused: Because I have never put any hope to dinni and alief.  those girls were so useless when I put a hope like accompanied me to watch maleficent or to order pizza. They often forget me so I will never put a hope to my girl friends. 

I think the way we treat friends are different. Sometimes people can be very close until they are like almost family. Like sisters. Hope is to wish that we can be like good times again like we can chat about random things. It doesn’t means romance.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL... honestly, am not sure how it happens because I am mostly in my own head. :sweatingbullets: sometimes, when someone starts opening up, I am always taken aback a little and wondering where it is coming from. my first reaction is to wonder what exactly I said that has triggered this download. :lol:  when I was younger, I used to feel burdened but as I get older, I see it as a good thing. and yea, it is really hard for me to truly open up, easier to listen. 

oh so you are shy to open up to people.. hmmhhh.. me too. I am not too open in facebook or IG.. I just posted good picts there but yeah they are edited. But I really open up in soompi because no need to share picts open here HAHAHAHAHA plus most of soompiers are international people xixixuxu :kiss_wink: they do not know me so even if I shared they will not care too much. That is why I feel comfortable to posted anything in here hahahaha.. in fb or Ig if I posted something feels like whole people in this country will give reaction so I rarely posted in fb and IG. Not comfortable to share too much there. Just some edited picts lol. I post in fb like 2 or 3 times a year and same in IG. They keep requesting friendships and I can’t denied because I know these people in real so the more friends I have there (fb and IG) the more I will not share there LoL hahahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla wise words about friendship.

I hold the same belief about friendship, but just cannot expressed it as eloquently haha...

Have a few lifetime friends, that we hardly ever met due to distance but when we do, we just easily picked up where we left off and do the catching up. I think the key is not to have any expectation towards anybody. Just keep on giving and don’t need to think about taking, someone will eventually give to us as well. 

thats a good point about expectation. maybe thats why we get so hurt at times when someone disappoints us. I can be very ruthless at cutting people out of my life. it is subtle as I refuse to let them in emotionally and they are aware of it. basically I am super polite and treat them like a casual acquaintance. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I think the way we treat friends are different. Sometimes people can be very close until they are like almost family. Like sisters. Hope is to wish that we can be like good times again like we can chat about random things. It doesn’t means romance.

Then chat.. what so difficult to chat? .. I want to chat with my friend too but seems she is busy so I rarely chat now but I know she will always there. Good times is we create that.

btw may I ask why you looks so broken hearted to wanting to chat with her? Is she lively or funny or serious or loveable or anything? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Then chat.. what so difficult to chat? .. I want to chat with my friend too but seems she is busy so I rarely chat now but I know she will always there. Good times is we create that.

btw may I ask why you looks so broken hearted to wanting to chat with her? Is she lively or funny or serious or loveable or anything? 

She is hilarious to talk to. We also laugh our butts off over random things, making it enjoyable. Why is chatting difficult? Because she doesn’t reply me. I feel like she is not there for me anymore. She has new friends to talk to. She have boyfriend to talk to. Anyways I’m not on her list anymore, definitely can feel it. Anyways I’m not gonna talk about it anymore. It’s over.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

oh so you are shy to open up to people.. hmmhhh.. me too. I am not too open in facebook or IG.. I just posted good picts there but yeah they are edited. But I really open up in soompi because no need to share picts open here HAHAHAHAHA plus most of soompiers are international people xixixuxu :kiss_wink: they do not know me so even if I shared they will not care too much. That is why I feel comfortable to posted anything in here hahahaha..

am not shy in the typical sense. so I can be quiet and reserved in situations where I am not comfortable or if I am meeting someone for the first time. once I am comfortable in an environment, people often describe me as "bubbly" or "very cool" (as in not bothered by anything). while I enjoy chatting, it is very few people I feel comfortable sharing the messy emotions -- sometimes I think it is because I am proud and want to save face. it is hard to admit that you feel low. but yea, I know what you mean about facebook. I hardly post anything there. soompi is indeed easier. everyone is relaxed and there is a kind of safe feel.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I hardly post anything there. soompi is indeed easier. everyone is relaxed and there is a kind of safe feel.

It definitely feels better to talk to people whom you do not know..because the unknown will always give a non bias advice. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

forgot to add, @ktcjdrama yea, I am always amazed by the lifetime friends and how we easily pick up even after some distance or time. it feels kind of magical in some ways. ^_^

• Love 4

@Lmangla @ktcjdrama I’m pretty grateful I hv a bunch of really close girl friends whom I meet up with as often as we can . We make it a point to at least celebrate birthdays , special occasions  , take a short girls trip once a year together . These are my inner circle whom I hv known since my late teens . As I grow older , it’s been hard to make new friends. Acquaintances, yes but really good dependable ones are rare . So I really treasure those girls 

—————-

i do 100% believe my husband is having a jung Hae in crush . He watched his new movie though he didn’t like it  . Then now he just started One Spring Night ! I told him it will be slow , but he’s going ahead :joy:. My husband never listens to me . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

told him it will be slow , but he’s going ahead

Ain’t that a good think? You can fan girl (raw unfiltered)without him knowing when you watch different dramas haha

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1