Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@LSGLMH_88

Now you mentioned it... This’s one of my fav scenes....:joy:

Noted how good was NiNi here....She portrayed her mixed feelings from his confession perfectly. She was touched sad happy glee at the same time while our Stoic Stiff Mighty God of War admitted that he’s indeed has an improper intentions and demanded she took responsibility of his being so lonely and can’t lives without her anymore.....:joy:  He even brazenly stolen some kisses....:joy:

I saw the BTS, both of them were LOLing at the cheesy lines and having difficulty to continue.

Another fav character of mine is ShiMing....The way he stuck out his “boobies” to showed he is a woman had me in stitches....The comedy in this drama is also outstanding 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh wow this will be our next course of medication :joy: 

He made us a chocolate  , he send us to the   clouds ,  next he need to show us a perfect day :joy: ( amazing oppa :tounge_wink:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@cenching JC looked so cute there.... as if he has lost his favourite chocolate... i saw BTS for the scene... NN & CC continuously laughing... They did not know how to do the cheesy lines...but ultimately it came out absolutely amazing... 

I loved Siming... ironically I loved Siming in TMOPB as well hence initially I thought that I will not get used to this guy but eventually I started liking him as well... JC slapping siming while leaving his place... still siming saying he should not mess with her mortal trial and getting slapped for every advice... :D:D 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, cenching said:

This’s one of my fav scenes....

I love her hair accessories 

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali I saw One Perfect Day before. Long time ago. Had forgotten how the story goes. I checked it out because of Park Shin Hye. Remembered the scene where they played Rock Scissors. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@triplem ask u, why YKS thread locked down? Can it be opened again ? :mrgreen: Maybe I should go rehab there? Better? :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I love her hair accessories 

She is Feng Huang.....Her hair pieces are gorgeous after she’s awaken and reborn as Feng Huang....NiNi suits ancient styling very much and she’s looks ethereal 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

@nohamahamoud2002 my last drama with Jang Keun suk is love rain. Xixixi I like it because he played with yoona.

I think I watch that one with IU but I did nit continue until the end because I already watch joo ji hoon drama or something.. I forget. It has been a long long time ago. When we have no VIU. And I secretly came to soompi to get link to watch streaming hahahaha. 

But he is not my type. Leo guys are not my type. Even though my dad was leo LOL. They are having too much confident and feel that they are the most handsome guy on earth hua ha ha ha ha. But usually they are just not my type.

I was secretly dating a leo guy, my dad did not agree because he came from different culture. Later I agree with my dad that this guy do not suits me. Too much jealousy and too .. apa sich englishx terlalu menguasai. So he did not want me to do this and that if he did not approve and I could not do anything or go anywhere without telling him first and he always angry if there were some guys greets me or talk with me. Oh gosh I will die. And when I know that Jan Keun Suk is a leo, his points goes to 5 in scale 0-10 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH but they are good guy. Loyal. Very loyal. Just not my type. 

+2

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ask u, why YKS thread locked down? Can it be opened again ? :mrgreen: Maybe I should go rehab there? Better? :joy:

I think it’s not locked down . Probably archived because of inactivity. You can pm the mod in that section to reopen if you wanna post / revive it .

@Ameera Ali I plan to watch the holo drama :lol: . Looks good 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali I plan to watch the holo drama :lol: . Looks good 

me too @triplem sadly there isn’t a lot to choose from next few month drama wise :joy:

** but I don’t know if I can survive  more cancellation from Netflix with every drama they show

+2

• LOL 4

@Ameera Ali i left with ep 16 :bawling: will keep it for tommorow. Btw OTP has less screen time, he keep on going with his scam business :skull::joy: Well feel free to scam my :heart: too :mrgreen:

2fd50e84956d40a18e690fa05316d2c3.jpg

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, cenching said:

She is Feng Huang.....Her hair pieces are gorgeous after she’s awaken and reborn as Feng Huang....NiNi suits ancient styling very much and she’s looks ethereal 

Meaning she is a phoenix? Wowww. That's amazing. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What episode are you??? If you are on early episodes we shouldn’t spoiled it for you...:huh:

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh, have you seen this one? 

One Perfect Day with YKS & PSH :blink: 

Throwback on a weekend! 

da87d56e81680093c121297df2ceb0dd2f2670a9

Spoiler

6fecc0b92a67677bd481ae8b0bf48053f33395ac

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI 2020!!!

df8b6efa6df315cc285b6ca4fed47cf19b4b0e46

500ml of Chinese blood is running through my veins... Good Morning! 

• Love 3

7 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@mouse007 i think you were mentioning in some comment that black robe suits him well.... he wore that in ep 24... when ling xi died... now that i come to think of it... They even made him worn black as a sign of mourning...and look at the details... when Lung Xi came back , she worn the same dress that she wore during execution.. This is detail oriented perfect work...no doubt the director is famed and mostly director of all the blockbuster dramas..she knew he loved him but she had to hear it from him.. :D :D I mean which guy will do so much thing for a woman who is merely a friend??? now the problem is Ling Xi is angry and he is helpless... he cannot even go to meet her considering his stature without any proper reason...but then again he just sneaked with wuwan... 

@LSGLMH_88 I do personally think that they were dressed purposely to symbolize certain things like you noticed. 

7 hours ago, cenching said:

@LSGLMH_88

Now you mentioned it... This’s one of my fav scenes....:joy:

Noted how good was NiNi here....She portrayed her mixed feelings from his confession perfectly. She was touched sad happy glee at the same time while our Stoic Stiff Mighty God of War admitted that he’s indeed has an improper intentions and demanded she took responsibility of his being so lonely and can’t lives without her anymore.....:joy:  He even brazenly stolen some kisses....:joy:

I saw the BTS, both of them were LOLing at the cheesy lines and having difficulty to continue.

Another fav character of mine is ShiMing....The way he stuck out his “boobies” to showed he is a woman had me in stitches....The comedy in this drama is also outstanding 

+2

@cenching @LSGLMH_88 it's one of my favourite scenes as well. Actually, all of their scenes together after Ling Xi's return are lovely because you see a different side of both of them. Ling Xi is now high god and as @cenching had previously mentioned, she carries herself in a different manner. Certainly one who is not inferior to JC. JC, too, evolved in that he became more affectionate, takes the initiative to seek her out, and is more vocal about his feelings. :wub:

where is this BTS video of them doing this scene? Care to share please?  :D

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@kokodus she is actually a descendant of the Phoenix tribe from her mother's side and her father is from the Dan bird tribe.

• Love 1